Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Review: TEEZ-HER Smoothes & Slims In An Instant




You've waited all winter long, and now Spring is almost here and Summer is lurking right behind the corner too. You can't wait for the warm balmy sunny days to be here. But oh no! While you spent all winter bundled up in your turtlenecks and wool blankets trying to keep warm and cozy with all kinds of comfort food, those 5-10 pounds slowly creeped up on you and have attached themselves to your lovely body! Have no fear, don't you worry.......while you take the time to shed those pesky winter pounds let TEEZ-HER smoothing and slimming shape wear come to your rescue! Their ultra effective shape wear is "Worth Squeezing Into" and in the snap of a finger you will look like you instantly lost 5-10 pounds, seriously! And that is exactly why I had to include this line of literally MAGICAL shape wear in my Spring Radiance 2010 Guide. You want to look sleek and slender, and this shape wear will transform your body so you can be confident and look amazing!


Body Slimming
SKINNY TANKS are the best friend to your waistline and your bottomline!

With so many styles to choose from, it's shapewear disguised as a tank! They look flawless on their own, but are truly the perfect layering piece... adding a touch of color and style under a suit, wrap dress, sweater or tee all while smoothing and slimming the waistline with a super stretch nylon/spandex core panel.  Look and feel your best for only around $28 each! About half the price of other shapewear brands!



The  
NEW SKINNY PANTS and leggings feature an invisible tummy slimming panel to hold you in right where you need it!

Available in 3 lengths in either black or chocolate.



The
NEW SKINNY SHIRT is a classic collared blouse but features slimming stretch knit inserts to contour and shape the waist!

Available in black, white, or 'lovepotion' pink.



Look for the TEEZ-HER monthly
CONTEST and GIVEAWAY on teezher.com where one lucky girl will win a Teez-her tank each month!



MY REVIEW

I received the fabulous
LOOP De LOOP SHAPER TANK in the color Black. Not only is it just an adorable style, but it literally sucked in my entire stomach and made it look absolutely flat! I am actually pretty slender, but I do have that pinch an inch on my tummie that I always want make disappear and this tank does so magnificently!



The
LOOP De LOOP SHAPER TANK comes in Sizes S, M, L and XL and in the Colors WHITE, BLACK and BLUE

The Price: $32

It is rendered in Cotton Baby Jersey and a Nylon Spandex Torso

MY THOUGHTS:  My darling black LOOP De LOOP SHAPER TANK is fast becoming my new best friend.  I want to wear it everywhere under everything!  I am becoming perhaps too dependent on it because it makes me look so much better in my clothes than I really should, now that is a good thing!!  I can't say that about too many of my under garments.  But I can honestly say this top allows me to live my life in comfort, eat what I want, and not stress out over a few extra pounds here and there.  I know on those days when I may feel a little bloated or puffier than normal, my TEEZ-HER tank is going to save me from being self-conscious about it, and allow me to be my carefree, happy self!

Prior to wearing my tank I washed it by hand in cold water.  I dried in less than 1/2 a day and washed just beautifully!  The material feels very soft to the touch and it is made with the utmost perfection!  The extra long spandex torso really gives me the slimming effect from right under my bustline all the way down to my hips.  It is pure genius!

Honestly, every woman really should have one of these in her wardrobe.  Not only is it going to look splendid under so many different styles of tops, but it is going to make you look and feel your personal best.  The style is sexy and feminine and will add a touch of glamour to your outfit too!  I love a product that multi-tasks like this one does, it serves to slim, smooth, add a touch a chic to your outfits, just spectacular!

You can find TEEZ-HER on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.  Become their Fan so you can keep up with everything going on with their products and promotions.

You can also find TEEZ-HER on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.  It is fun tweeting with them too!


A very special THANK YOU to
TEEZ-HER for providing me with the tank top for this review.

Disclosure: I received from
TEEZ-HER
 the LOOP DE LOOP SHAPER TANK for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: