Friday, October 29, 2010

REVIEW: UNDEROLOGY Peptiage Age Defying Multipeptide Serum




Just one month is all it takes.....What if someone told you that in 30 short days you could transform the look and feel of your skin? The holidays are quickly approaching us, and what better time than now is it to prepare yourself for looking and feeling your most glamorous for this festive time of year. I had the opportunity to test drive UNDEROLOGY Peptiage Age Defying Multipeptide Serum for one month and it literally did work its magic to improve the look and feel of my skin. For that reason it is with great pleasure that I include UNDEROLOGY in my Holiday Glamour & 2010 Holiday Gift Giving Guide! Let me introduce this terrific skin care line to you:

{
Taken from the UNDEROLOGY Website}



Why UNDEROLOGY?

Results Oriented Skincare


What makes us different? Our ingredients list is short... we use high levels of active ingredients that are not diluted with fillers and preservatives. Outcome... vibrant skin fast.

"UNDEROLOGY SMART Skincare" is a SMART alternative to cosmetic surgery or the PERFECT compliment!

Connie’s mission with the new UNDEROLOGY SMART Skincare line is to provide products with the highest quality ingredients which women deserve, for a price equivalent to what women spend for department store brands. Result-oriented active ingredients are used from the lasted technology and research available.

Quality is the key ingredient (literally)! You will find our quality ingredients are not diluted with lots of fillers... just active ingredients, providing a vibrant and noticeable difference in your skin.


MY REVIEW

The folks over at
UNDEROLOGY kindly sent me a full size of the UNDEROLOGY Peptiage Age Defying Multipeptide Serum to review. I was asked to use it for one month before writing this review, which I jumped at the chance to do. First let me share with you what the website has to say about this product and then I can share my results with you:


Peptiage® Age Defying Multipeptide Serum
Price: $90

Description:



Container: 1 oz. (30ml)

Peptiage® is a noninvasive concentrated serum and contains six of the most potent peptides currently available to target facial expression lines and the signs of aging we all experience over time.

Peptide fragments are messengers of the natural skin tissue repair process. We use a multi-faceted approach to target, and treat, the facial expression lines that develop as we age. Six different peptides are used to create the unique effectiveness found in this concentrate to reduce the signs of aging.

It is a safer, milder, and less expensive alternative to injectables; which target the same results in a different way.

INGREDIENTS: Seaweed Extract, Distilled Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide (Argireline), Pentapeptide-3, Tripeptide, Acetyl Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Phenoxyethanol, Ethythexylglycerin.

BENEFITS:

* Tests have shown wrinkles in the line prone areas can be reduced by up to 50% within 28 days of use.
* Latest defense against the signs of aging and sun damage to the skin (not a substitute for sunscreen)
* Improves wrinkle depth and volume
* Improves roughness and texture of skin
* Stimulates collagen I, III, IV
* Increases elastin while repairing the matrix and epidermis
* Smooths out and minimizes depth of lines in wrinkle prone areas

Below are ingredients in the multi-faceted approach, used to combat sign of aging effectively and how they work:

Argireline - anti-wrinkle inhibitor that reduces wrinkle depth and relaxes facial tension which causes wrinkles to occur.

Leuphasyl - compliments Argireline by regulating muscle contraction helping to reduce the depth of wrinkles around the eye and forehead areas.

Octapeptide - assist to extend the benefit of Argireline which will reduce wrinkle depth.

Matrixyl 3000 - contains (2) lipopeptides which leads to production of new collagen, stronger than Vitamin C and faster than Retinol without the irritating side effects.

Tripeptide - synthetic snake venom that temporarily debilitates the muscle, keeping it from contracting therefore smoothing lines in the wrinkle prone areas without the loss of your natural expression.


DIRECTIONS: Use morning and evening. Apply to line prone areas. (Serum interacts well with other products; however, it should be applied directly after cleansing and before other products.)

MY THOUGHTS: I used UNDEROLOGY'S Peptiage Age Defying Multipeptide Serum for over a month, faithfully applying morning and night time after I cleansed my skin. I really liked the fact that I could use the daily moisturizing cream and night creme that I already had in my beauty routine in conjunction with this product. So after I applied the Peptiage to my cleansed skin I went about the remainder of my beauty routine. So it did not interrupt my skin care regime in any way.

The product is a wonderful clear gel that glides on smoothly and easily onto your skin. My skin seemed to drink it right up and it did not leave any sticky residue on my skin at all. It also was not discernible to my eye once I applied it. It is also odorless from what I could tell, and I like that aspect as well. It feels fresh and luxurious on my skin, a very nourishing feeling is what I was left with.

For the first week I didn't notice any difference in my skin, it's texture or the signs of aging that I have. But towards the end of the second week I did begin to see what I felt was a noticable difference in the fine lines and wrinkles around my mouth, you know, those frown lines that we hope and pray never come! They began to look less noticeable which made me go, wow, this really works! So of course my spirits were elevated and I was super charged up and motivated to continue using the product to see what the next few weeks would show for me.

By the end of the first month my skin looks better than I feel it has in a very long time. My complexion is definitely more even, and my skin seems to have a nice glow to it, not the shiny kind of glow, but the healthy, hydrated, youthful glow, one I haven't seen on myself in some time, and I know it is because of this product.

So ladies, you have time, the holidays aren't here for a little while. Why not jump start your skin by treating it to some peptides that are going to work to diminish your fine lines and wrinkles and bring your skin back to life! Whether you are in your 20's, 30's, 40's and so on, your skin will benefit from using this product. You can visit UNDEROLOGY by
CLICKING HERE to check out their wide range of products. Maybe you want to add something new to your own beauty routine or perhaps surprise someone this holiday season with a special treat they can use for themselves. Browse around the site and learn about all they have to offer. Happy Shopping!

A very special thank you to
LIPO in a BOX & UNDEROLOGY for providing me with Peptiage Product to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Peptiage Serum from UNDEROLOGY for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with LIPO in a BOX or UNDEROLOGY in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: