Wednesday, January 12, 2011

REVIEW: Riders by Lee




It is with such pleasure that my first review of this glorious New Year be about Riders by Lee Jeans. When I think back to when I first became fascinated with fashion and wanted to look cool in a pair of jeans, one of the brands that immediately comes to mind is Lee Jeans! I bet if I look hard enough in the attic through my boxes of stored items from when I was a teenager, I can almost guarantee my first pair of Lee Jeans is in one of them. Once you own a pair of Lee Jeans, and wear them over and over again, they become your best friend, an extension of yourself, an article of clothing you want to hold on to forever. It is so refreshing to see that over the years, that still sentiment exists when you buy yourself a pair of Riders by Lee Jeans. You want to wear them all the time because they make you look so good and feel so relaxed and comfortable in them. Bravo Lee for maintaining consistency throughout the years!

So it is with such enthusiasm and excitement that I share with you two styles of
Riders by Lee Jeans that I was sent to review. I wanted to feature them in my New Year, New You 2011 Guide because not only are they fashion forward and stylish for today's current looks, but they are so reasonably priced, I mean seriously inexpensive, that you can easily afford to add them to your wardrobe without hesitation or feeling like you made a huge dent in your wallet. Thank you Lee Jeans for keeping the quality of your Jeans high and the prices as low today as they were 20 years ago!! You rock for that!!

MY REVIEW

Over the next few weeks I will be blogging about several different styles of
Riders by Lee Jeans, Slacks and Tops. The folks over at Riders by Lee have been so gracious by giving me the opportunity to experience a number of their latest styles. I cannot stress to you enough how chic and fabulous these jeans are going to make you look and at prices you do not want to miss out on! The jeans are slenderizing and will make you look sleek and trim in them. And they wash and wear like a dream! This review shows you 2 pairs of jeans, both in the same style, but each one is a different wash, shade of denim, which gives them their own unique appearance when you wear them. I prefer the darker wash for dressier jean occasions and the lighter wash for more everyday around the house or running errands and outdoor outings. They are both just spectacular!

I also love the fact that no matter what your body type is, you can find a perfect fit your favorite style of Riders by Lee Jeans. A design and style that is going to make you look and feel your personal best. What a great way to kick in this New Year!!
CLICK HERE TO HEAR WHAT STACY LONDON HAS TO SAY ABOUT FINDING THAT PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS FOR YOUR SPECIFIC BODY TYPE!!





The first pair I want to tell you about are:

Glenda Premium Bootcut Jean - Serenity
Sizes: 6-18 and 16W-30W and in 3 Lengths: Petite, Medium and Long
Available: Wal-Mart and Kmart

Contemporary 5-Pocket Boot Fit Jean. Slimming Tummy Panel. Premium Denims And Washes. Size Selection Varies By Retailer. Check With Your Local/Online Retailer For Availability.







MY THOUGHTS: These are the perfect jeans for the gal who wants to add a touch of rock and sexiness to her jeans look. I think these are just a joy to wear everyday when I am planning to run a few errands or attend a sports event or casual out of the house occasion. I like the subtle worn out look to them, a slightly faded shade of denim, deliberately rendered to look like they have had some pleasurable wear to them, and they fit supremely! I am typically a Size 6 so that is the size I requested. They fit like a glove in all the right places. I also ordered the Medium length, and they are just the right length so I can wear the typical 2-3 inch heels or boots that I enjoy wearing with my jeans without having to worry about tripping on them because they are too long. I love that through the years Lee Jeans have stayed consistent with their sizing, you can be sure they are true to the standard sizing so there is no guess work involved if you order them online.

I always wash my jeans before I wear them. I decided with this Glenda Style, since they are a more fitted design, that I would wash them in warm water, inside out, and then line dry them, because I wanted to make sure they didn't shrink. Honestly, I have washed them now at least 5-6 times and they wash like a dream! They look like they did when I first received them, only softer! They just keep getting better as time goes on, more conforming to my body and hugging it in all the right places. Just a divine style to make me feel confident and self assured in my jeans.

The second pair of jeans I received are the same style as the Glenda jeans above, but in a darker wash:

Glenda Premium Bootcut Jean - Sindigo

Sizes: 6-18 and 16W-30W and in 3 Lengths: Petite, Medium and Long

Contemporary 5-Pocket Boot Fit Jean. Slimming Tummy Panel. Premium Denims And Washes. Size Selection Varies By Retailer. Check With Your Local/Online Retailer For Availability.







MY THOUGHTS: I love dark wash jeans, they add a touch of class and elegance to a standard typical pair of jeans, and are ideal for those occasions where you want to have that slightly dressier look to your casual jeans attire. I love wearing these jeans with a pair of 3 inch black pumps and a pretty fringe boucle blazer, or dressy style sweater. It makes me feel like I am out of my average around the house clothes and brings a touch of glamour to my routine. As with the Glenda jeans described above, these also washed equally as impressive. I washed them in the same exact manner as the Glenda Serenity Jeans and they are a joy to care for and wear.

You can shop for these two styles of Riders by Lee Jeans by visiting the Riders by Lee Jeans website by CLICKING HERE. There you can find the store located nearest to you to purchase these jeans. You can also browse around and check out there many other splendid styles, there is a wide variety that I know will delight you for sure! Also, sign up for their emails, as you will receive notifications of special offers and promotions.

A very special thank you to the folks at Riders by Lee for providing me with the jeans used for this review.

Disclosure: I received two pairs of jeans from Riders by Lee for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with Riders by Lee in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

dreamin2win said...

Thanks .. I am familiar with the brand.