Thursday, March 17, 2011

REVIEW: Escapada Living




Warm sunny breezes, the beautiful aroma of blooming flowers, you have that extra bounce in your step because you feel energized and carefree in the heat of the Spring and Summer air. Why not match the clothes you wear with the lively spirit that you are feeling ~ bright, colorful gorgeous clothes that will make you feel like you are walking in the midst of a tropical island! That is precisely what the clothes at Escapada Living will do for you. You will virtually feel like you are walking amidst an exotic resort. So let your imagination take you away to a place where you can enjoy life and feel radiant and confident in how you look! Let me introduce Escapada Living to you and share with you some splendid & most enchanting designs they are currently offering in their latest Spring 2011 Collection:





{
Adapted from the Escapada Living Website}

Escapada, a Charleston, South Carolina based lifestyle brand was created in 2009 by its Founder and Creative Director, Natalia Castillo, embracing her own passion for global travel through visionary designs for the modern woman. A must-have in beach and resortwear, Escapada exudes a relaxed, yet vibrant aesthetic.



Escapada Resortwear captures the essence of effortless femininity with easy luxe-for-less pieces perfect for an exotic escape, a relaxed day at the beach, or an effervescent night on the town. Showcasing a variety of tropical-inspired resort and beachwear in vibrant tones and lush comfortable fabrics, Escapada offers the modern woman a brand filled with naturally chic attire. With a contemporary take on classic silhouettes, the flowing and flattering printed dresses accentuating a woman’s curves and best assets are a great addition to one’s wardrobe. Bold abstract printed tunics, flirty ruffled rompers, elegant off-the-shoulder jumpsuits, and softly draped dresses will take you from day to night and from the beach to the city streets allowing you to embrace the versatility of your lifestyle. Whether you are sipping a refreshing cocktail poolside or sailing along the Caribbean coast, Escapada’s vibrant collection of effortless styles will bring out the globetrotting goddess in you. An array of fresh, youthful, and colorful Escapada garments inspired by the culturally rich island lifestyle will accent your exotic global journey. Experience the sensation of Escapada, turning any day into an exotic getaway.

HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE ESCAPADA LIVING PIECES:












MY REVIEW

The most gracious folks over at
Escapada Living sent me one of their best-selling Montreux tunics in the gorgeous and vibrant color Jade. I can clearly see why this is one of their hottest tunics because it is a delightful fun, flirty style that is both distinctive and ageless with so much pizzazz that it will bring your entire look to life!






MY THOUGHTS: The pictures above show the Montreux Tunic in the lovely Sky Blue color, and I received it in the rich stunning Jade Color. The color immediately made my eyes light up ~ it is just so uplifting! The next thing that caught my eye was all the intricate embroidery decorating the design of the tunic. The stitching is meticulously worked into the fabric, showing very fine quality workmanship. The robust nature of the white stitching embellishes the tunic to highlight all the distinct design elements of the top in all the right places.


The tunic arrived neatly folded in protective wrapping so the first thing I did was follow the washing and care instructions on the label and I hand washed the top separately in the sink using Woolite. I was expecting lots of dye to come out of the fabric and my skin to look like it was filled with jade water, but that was not the case at all. I experienced no fading whatsoever and the tunic washed just perfectly. I hung the tunic up and let it dry naturally. I did have to iron the top because I wanted it to appear just as pristine as it had when it arrived to me, so I made sure to keep the iron on low heat and it did iron beautifully!

I am so impressed with the high quality with which this tunic has been constructed. Now I want to share with you the fabulous feel of the material. It is rendered in 100% Rayon. In the past I have owned Rayon tops that did not hold up very well. The material looked and felt "cheap"after the first washing. I am so pleased to say that this is NOT the case with this fabric. It feels like a dream, it is soft, and when you smooth your fingers over the fabric, you can immediately feel the fine gauge of the material, and the eveident high quality of it. After I washed it, the fabric became even softer than it was before I washed it. It feels wonderful on your skin.

The entire feel of wearing this Montreux Tunic can be described as flowing and carefree. The wide bell sleeves give your arms that feeling of freedom and comfort. The slightly oversized fit of the tunic makes you feel sporty and adventerous, but at the same time provides you with chic feminine style! This tunic is one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe for this Spring and Summer. It will work so well with cute white capris or my favorite black mini skirt, or I can easily wear it with my more dressier black slacks or my long white pencil skirt for when I go out at night. Whether I am going out for a casual lunch at the Pier or heading out for a gourmet meal at our favorite French Restaurant, this darling Montreux Tunic will be a sensational top to make me feel feminine and fashion forward with the most magnificent exotic twist!
I am sure you have become just as fascinated with the divine fashions offered by Escapada Living as I have.

If you would like to purchase clothing from Escapada Living you will find the prices are so affordable, even for the most budget conscious woman! Escapada Living truly offers the most unique couture beach and resort designs at prices that are going to make you smile! Pieces in their Retail line range from $69.99 - $99.99. You may contact Escapada Living either through their website or via Facebook to find the store nearest you. I have those websites available for you below.

This concludes my review. You can find ESCAPADA LIVING at the following places online:

Website: www.escapadaliving.com
CLICK HERE

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EscapadaLiving
CLICK HERE

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/EscapadaLiving
CLICK HERE


A very special thank you to
Escapada Living for providing me with the Montreux Tunic to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Montreux Tunic described in my review from Escapada Living for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with Escapada Living in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected



No comments: