Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm BACK!!



Hello Everyone!

For those of you who are not aware, I had to take some time off from blogging due to my Dad's illness. This past year has been an uncontrollable roller coaster ride for him, with numerous trips in and out of the hospital and many difficult health issues he has had to face. Throughout his entire ordeals, he has remained such a strong fighter, always staying positive, and never once complaining. He has been such a strong influential role model to me, teaching me that you can achieve anything you want in life, and you are unlimited in what you have the power to accomplish. With having said all this, I plan to resume my writing and posting reviews beginning this coming week.

I have missed working on my blog, as it is a place where I enjoy sharing what I know and have learned in my own creative way and I hope this time around I can be even more resourceful and entertaining to all of my friends and loyal followers.

Many of you have sent me well wishes, warm thoughts and prayers during these past few months and I love you all for them. They were comforting more than I have words to express, and I appreciated them all very much. Thank you so much!

So until next week, have a beautiful weekend, relax, and take some time to reflect on the power you have to make your goals and dreams come true ~ you are unlimited in what you can do!!

Love,

Joanna
xoxo

No comments: