Friday, December 16, 2011

Luxurious Holiday Glamour & Gift Giving from AVON




Have you checked out the latest AVON Holiday Gift Giving ideas? If not, hurry on over to the AVON.com website because they have really created a lot of HOT new products for everyone from young children & teenagers, Mom & Dad's as well as Grandma's and Grampa's! AVON has some really spectacular luxury products for this year's Holiday Gift Giving. So impressive I am including them in my annual Holiday Glamour & Gift Giving Guide. I'm super excited to share some of them with you because the quality is superior and the price points are so affordable. You will want to surprise someone on your gift list with some of these fabulous products, or better yet, treat yourself to some special pampering and glamorous treats that will last long into the New Year. As you all know, AVON has been creating cutting edge products for women, men, children, people of all ages for generations. It seems to me that each year they raise the bar, always bringing us the most advanced in skincare, the most innovative cosmetics and some of the most fashion forward fashion and jewelry items. But when I took a look at this year's AVON Holiday Lookbook, I was amazed at how they pulled out all the stops and managed to make this season's gift giving items SENSATIONAL. Here take a look:




WOMEN'S COZY THERMAL 2-Pc PJ SET



PRICE: $32.00
Available in Sizes S, M, L and XL

DESCRIPTION:

Includes top and 3/4-length leggings. Cotton/polyester blend with velveteen trim. Machine wash and dry.



MY THOUGHTS: These are even more adorable in when you see them sitting in front of you. They are just darling and the material is so soft and cozy. I love the special blue velvet detailing at the cuff of the sleeves, it is that extra little design detail that make these stand out from ordinary thermal PJ's! I washed them in cold water and I did not put them in the dryer as they fit me perfectly and I did not want to risk them shrinking. They washed perfectly and I am impressed with how nice they came out after the 2nd & 3rd washing! They are fun, flirty, festive and most of all comfortable to wear! I'll be wearing mine Christmas morning and throughout the winter season. What gal wouldn't love to open a pair of these up on Christmas Day!


PLUSH SLIPPER BOOTIE



PRICE: On Sale for $16.99
Available in Sizes S, M, L


DESCRIPTION:

Fuzzy faux-fur boot with pom-pom ties. Indoor/outdoor sole.


MY THOUGHTS: These are absolutely delightful! They are so warm and comfortable and the faux-fur is sooo soft!! The indoor/outdoor sole make them so versatile, I wore them outside to get the paper and mail and they really are a pliable yet durable bootie! I am very impressed with the quality of how they are rendered, very nice yet a price that won't break your wallet! They make a super terrific gift for the gal who loves to mix style and comfort!


SPICE MARKET RING
PRICE: $24.99 or Special Offer 2 for $15 each!!
Available in Sizes 6 - 10



DESCRIPTION:

Silvertone with faceted faux stones and rhinestone accents.

GOOD TO KNOW : All of Avon’s jewelry is nickel-free for those with sensitive skin & allergies to nickel.

Other items available in the SPICE MARKET COLLECTION are pictured below:



MY THOUGHTS: I received this ring in a Size 7. Since I am normally a size 5 ring, I am wearing this on my middle finger as it fits best there. It looks gorgeous! The ring is a real stunner and honestly, meticulously made. It looks like a piece of fine jewelry at a price that is so affordable. It makes such a beautiful gift for a woman or girl of any age. It is a modern piece with that slight vintage look to it. It gets my seal of approval!


STEP INTO SEXY CHANDELIER EARRINGS
PRICE: $19.99
Available in two colors: Purple or Clear as well as Pierced or Clip!!




DESCRIPTION:

Comes in ready-to-give box. Silvertone (purple) or hematite-colored (clear) chandelier-style earrings with faux stones. Available in in pierced or clip, 3 3/4" L.

GOOD TO KNOW
All of Avon’s jewelry is nickel-free for those with sensitive skin & allergies to nickel.

MY THOUGHTS: I received these earrings in the Clear Stones version. They are truly show stopper earrings! They are big and bold, so if you enjoy wearing that look, then these are must haves! I have really long hair, so I need to wear long flashy earrings in order for them to show and stand out through all my hair. These are so hot and sexy, I love them! They are festive for the holidays, but they will add sparkle and pizzazz to your outfits winter, spring, summer and fall. They are rocker glamorous, and make you feel so elegant and feminine when you wear them. I noticed an extra bounce in my step when I stepped out wearing them!


GLITTERING STRAP WATCH



PRICE: On Sale for $19.99

Available in All the Colors Shown in the Picture, they are gorgeous!

Description:

Clear rhinestones on bezel. Glitter strap, 9" L.

MY THOUGHTS: I received this stunning watch in the color Bronze which is absolutely gorgeous! I plan to give it to my mother for Christmas, as she has been wanting a new watch and this one is absolutely enchanting, and she is so deserving of it! It is splendid, classy, elegant, with that touch of twinkle that gives even the most casual of outfits that special touch that transform your look from ordinary to extraordinary. A perfect watch for any kind of outfit, casual or dressy! It will work with both gold and silver jewelry, so it is truly a hot pick in my opinion!

ANEW ULTIMATE HOLIDAY GIFT SET




PRICE: $69.99 (OVER A $145.00 VALUE)

Description:

ANEW ULTIMATE 6-piece set includes:

Age Repair Day Cream SPF 25 Try-It Size
Up to a 2-WEEK SUPPLY! Restore youthful vitality, cushion & bounce during the day. Formulated with SPF 25 UVA/UVB protection and pro-sirtuin TX technology. .5 fl. oz.

Age Repair Day Cream SPF 25 Full Size
1.7 fl. oz.

Total Body Age Defy Cream
Skin looks up to 10 years younger. With exclusive PRO-SIRTUIN BODY TECHNOLOGY. Formulated to help boost Sirtuin youth proteins to help strengthen skin structure, it radically improves the look of your body contours. 6.7 fl. oz.

Age Repair Night Cream Try-It Size
Up to a 2-WEEK SUPPLY! Rich, emollient moisturizer works while you sleep to visibly repair and rejuvenate skin. Use every night after Age Repair Elixir or your favorite ANEW treatment. .5 fl. oz.

Age Repair Night Cream Full Size
1.7 fl. oz.

Quilted Bag
Polyester. 10 3/4” W x 7” H (excluding handle) x 4 1/2” D.

MY THOUGHTS: I have been using this skincare set for a little over a week now. I can't really comment on results, because I have not been using it long enough. But I can say that the texture of the creams is so luxurious, that I can't wait to see in a month how my skin looks so I can judge better how the products perform. Both the face creams and the body cream smells so pleasant and appealing. When you apply them to the skin you can feel how rich and emollient they are. They are very thick and hydrating which is just what my skin needs this time of year. The cold weather does a number on drying out my skin, so I am one who needs a lot of extra moisturizing during the winter months. These products are going to keep my skin healthy and looking its personal best.


DRAW THE LINE MINI EYELINERS (4-Pc. Set)



PRICE: $7.99

Description:

Our #1 liner all dazzled up to carry along. Up to 12-hour wear. Retractable, self-sharpening. Includes Sapphire Blue, Purple, Bronze and Smoky Grey.

MY THOUGHTS: The colors are beautiful! I love that you can apply them quickly and effortlessly and they last all day without the need to reapply! The colors are so rich and striking and perfect for achieving that smokey eye look. I am enjoying experimenting with them and you can apply them lightly and thinkly for a more natural day look, or draw a thicker line for a more dramatic evening look. The colors will stay in place for hours, but surprisingly easy to remove when you wash your face. Love them!


URBAN EDGE FOR HIM EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY



PRICE: $22.50

Description:

A charismatic, edgy scent with a sensibility envied by men, craved by women.

Masculine patchouli and sexy suede with an irreverent twist of violet.

MY THOUGHTS: This is one sexy male fragrance! It is such an appealing alluring scent, I would wear it too! It is everything the description says it is, masculine, and the fragrance is very outdoorsy with that hint of spice that makes it very magnetic for a man to wear. A perfect gift for that man in your life that wants wear a subtle fragrance that is going to draw people in without being obvious.

This concludes my Review. Honestly, the folks over at AVON have really changed things up and raised the bar to create some really awesome products. Anything you can think of from Bath and Body Products, Cosmetics to Fashion and Jewelry for men and women of all ages. So be sure to check out the AVON website by CLICKING HERE. It is not too late to get some last minute Holiday Gifts! They are GUARANTEEING HOLIDAY DELIVERY!

A very special thank you to AVON for providing me with the products to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the products outlined in this Review from AVON for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed or affiliated with AVON in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


No comments: