Monday, November 11, 2013

FRAAS Holiday 2013 Collection




IT IS THE HOLIDAYS!  And FRAAS, The Scarf Company, has some dressier, sparkling, dazzling, brilliant options to debut for their Fall-Holiday 2013 Collection!  Scarves are one of my very favorite fashion accessories!  I wear them all the time, they are a quick and easy way to transform your outfits from blah to ah-ha and they make me feel glamorous!  Whether I am sporting around town in jeans and a tee-shirt, or wearing a little black dress on a night out with family and friends, you will most likely see me wearing a chic scarf as a way to give my outfits that complete, polished look.  Scarves are an elegant way to define your own unique style and add pizzazz to your outfits. Many of the scarves I wear are from FRAAS The Scarf Company.  I am a long time fan because FRAAS creates the most unusual gorgeous scarves, they are so beautifully crafted and they last forever!  I have written several reviews about FRAAS scarves, and I am so thrilled to be able to show you another one of the latest offerings from FRAAS The Scarf Company.  

The newest FRAAS line features distinctive styling that updates and/or coordinates with existing wardrobes as well as the up-to-the-minute fashion.  There are always a variety of yarns and techniques so that every climate and preference is addressed with prices ranging from $26-$100, so you have many affordable options.  There is no other fashion accessory that makes such a strong and long lasting fashion statement at this price point!

Scarves are the savviest accessory for both gift and self purchase and with so many available sizes, color ways and shapes, one can create a distinctive look with the way it is tied or layered and matched with an outfit.  Some do double duty and can be used as a shawl or scarf and can be discreetly packed for travel or dining.... or even a cool office!  


MY REVIEW

The wonderful folks over at Lipton Publicity sent me an ultra couture, stunning Gold Metallic Scarf from FRAAS' 2013 Fall-Holiday Collection.  The subtle metallic styling creates a sophisticated look and enhances wardrobes at an excellent price point!  It is hard to believe that this superior, high-end FRAAS Scarf is priced at only $35!  It is one of my top picks for this season's Holiday Glamour and Gift Giving!  

Fraas Metallic Zebra Scarf
PRICE:  $35.00






DESCRIPTION:

Featuring an ombred pattern of zebra stripes infused with metallic sparkle for glittering shine, this scarf adds a bold punch of style to your day.

Finished with self fringe trim along the ends.

Fabric:  55% acrylic / 35% viscose / 10% metallic

Cleaning:  Hand wash cold.  Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.  Lay flat to dry.  Cool iron if needed.

 Size:  27.75''W x 80''L

 Style: 360528



MY THOUGHTS:

There are three different color combination choices for this exquisite scarf:  Black, Gold and Silver.  Since it is the Holiday Season, I went for the Gold combinations of colors.  I thought it would be festive and add some spice to my holiday outfits.  I think all three color combinations are sensational, and I adore the glitz and glamour of the gold combination metallic zebra scarf that I received, it takes my breath away with its beauty!  I can envision the black combinations looking amazing with all kinds of black dresses and slacks, blazers and coats and the silver combinations will add brightness and shine to almost any outfits you want to dress up and draw attention to!  These scarves are designed to catch the eye of those around you and demand their attention!  You will indeed get noticed wearing them!

This splendid, ultra couture scarf is wide, long and oh so soft and luxurious that I immediately wanted to wrap myself in it. It is a nice gauge fabric, not too thick and not too heavy, just perfect to wear outdoors to keep you warm and protected, or wear it indoors as a high-end fashion accessory. It is versatile and sophisticated, and will meet your needs for whatever occasion you want to wear it.

This sleek and vibrant scarf will work with almost any type of outfit you have that you want to accessorize.  It can be used as a way to dress up your outfit or as an accessory to complete a look, it has that "wow" factor that will bring any outfit to life!  Women of all ages will fall in love with this scarf.  It doesn't matter if you dress in classic clothes, or more trendy contemporary fashions, this scarf will work for you and blend in as an ideal fashion accessory.

My final thoughts are that I think this metallic zebra style scarf from FRAAS will make such an exciting holiday gift for any woman.  It is so meticulously crafted, a truly state of the art scarf that is made of the finest materials and craftsmanship, that any person receiving it will be thrilled!  Every woman loves to receive gifts that are unique, that stand out from the ordinary and makes them feel special.  That is precisely what this scarf will achieve, make her feel special!

You can find this scarf and a wide variety of other FRAAS products sold worldwide via department and specialty stores.  They are also sold at several online retailers.  You may also order from the company by calling (212) 575-0191.  Select styles are available on fraas.com and amazon.com

This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with the #360528 FRAAS Scarf to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the #360528 FRAAS Scarf from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with FRAAS or Lipton Publicity in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: