Wednesday, December 4, 2013

REVIEW: Give the Gift of BORGHESE - B Colorful Moisturizing Lip Stick Crayons









I never leave the house without wearing a pretty color of lip stick on my lips.  I may be in a hurry and opt out of doing the whole makeup routine, but at least if I wear a beautiful shade of color on my lips it seems to make my face come alive and look more radiant!  So it is with such pleasure that I share one of the hottest sets of very fine lip colors that will make your lips stand out and stay protected and healthy this holiday season and into the New Year!  It is the special limited edition 4 piece set of BORGHESE B Colorful Moisturizing Lip Stick Crayons!  Give the Gift of BORGHESE this Holiday Season.  Keep your lips in style all season long with these gorgeous colors of lip sticks that are formulated with vitamins and moisturizers that will leave your lips luxuriously smooth and hydrated.  Color on a luminous lip look in 4 fabulous shades:  Truffle, Rosette, Bella and Nectar.  Each color is rich and opaque and leave your lips looking and feeling oh so divine!

The BORGHESE brand has been around for a very long time.  When I think of BORGHESE the first thoughts that come to mind are superior, effective,  pampering, high end, beautiful, just to name a few.  So if you are not familiar with this exceptional brand, let me introduce you to BORGHESE:

{Adapted from the BORGHESE Press Release}

Synonymous with Tuscan spa heritage, BORGHESE is an innovative company known for its high-quality and luxurious cosmetics, skincare and other products.  The brand has stood the test of time, with over 50 years of prominence, combining the tradition of classic Italian beauty and modern sensibility in its collection of color and skincare treatment products that celebrate the unique beauty in every woman.

MY REVIEW

The gracious folks over at BORGHESE sent me the Give the Gift of BORGHESE this Holiday Season special 4 piece B Colorful Moisturizing Lip Stick Crayons.  The 4 lip stick crayons are beautifully packaged in a lovely box that clearly depicts the stunning shades of colors inside the box.  I have been carrying the box in my handbag for over a week now so I can easily and quickly apply color to my lips and I am having so much fun wearing them because they make my lips feel so hydrated and the colors are absolutely sensational!  Here are the details on this marvelous set:

Price:  $39.50

Available for Purchase at the BORGHESE Website by CLICKING HERE



DESCRIPTION and  BENEFITS:

- Use daily, fine lines are smoothed and improved over time

- Lips feel super soft and cushiony

- Resists feathering and bleeding

- Paraben-free preservative system

- Vitamin C & E help to provide antioxident protection


MY THOUGHTS:

I love products that multi-task!  That is what is so wonderful about these glorious lip stick crayons!  Not only are the colors ultra stunning, but they work to keep your lips looking blissfully healthy and hydrated!  Each color is very unique from one another.  So, you really have an ideal choice from each color group!  You get your brown, red, pink and coral color choices in this set.  The splendid colors are breathtakingly beautiful and feminine on their own, and I have been enjoying blending two of them together to create my own unique colors too!  

The first thing I noticed when I applied the lip stick crayons to my lips was how robust the color is.  You do not need to apply a lot, because the colors are so vibrant and opaque!  I love that because they are going to last me well into the New Year.  I also immediately noticed how dewy that texture of the lip stick itself is!  I have used some lip crayons in the past that were somewhat dry and they did not feel nice against my lips at all.  These BORGHESE lip crayons are ah-mazing!  They glide on so evenly and smoothly and my lips felt the moisturizing benefits from them right away!  I am thrilled with the consistency of them.

After about 20 minutes of wearing them the color did not change, it stayed vibrant and moist, and did not bleed away from my lips at all, another incredible feature of them!  

I do tend to touch up my lipstick a lot, so I did so with these. But not because I had to, but because I wanted to, they feel so great!  I wanted to keep that lip pampering experience going!  I live in an extreme cold winter weather environment and I feel totally confident that these lip stick crayons are going to keep my lips looking breathtakingly beautiful and fully hydrated all winter long!  

My final thoughts are:   Who can resist a lip pampering color product that is affordable, ultra high-end, preservative free, full of vitamins and moisturizing benefits that are going to improve the appearance and texture of your lips over time and all the while add some gorgeous color too!  This set is for the woman who wants to highlight one of her most precious facial features and improve the quality of them as well.  Women of all ages will become as enamored with this set as I have!  I give it my highest recommendation.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the BORGHESE website directly by CLICKING HERE and discover their wide range of cosmetics, skin care and other pampering products.  They have some really terrific Holiday Gift Ideas too that are sure to WOW and please your loved ones this holiday season! 

A very special thank you to BORGHESE for providing me with the BORGHESE B Colorful Lip Stick Crayons to use for this review.

Disclosure:  I received the BORGHESE B Colorful Lip Stick Crayons from BORGHESE for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with BORGHESE in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: