Monday, May 5, 2014

REVIEW: Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20






I do look for powerful multi-purpose products that will help to make my life easier and simplify my beauty routine.  That was precisely the mission Sarah McNamara set out to achieve when she created Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20!  I am so enamored with this magnificent product that I want to shout out from my rooftop for everyone to go and purchase some, it is that good!!

If you want to discover how to achieve flawless looking skin in 15 seconds, then please read on:



REVIEW





I received a full size tube of the fabulous Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20 in the color Medium.  I think this product lives up to its name "miracle" because it does work wonders miraculously on my face!  Within seconds of application my face looked instantly and visibly smoother, softer and more luminous, I could not believe it!


Here are the details about this innovative product:


Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20

Price:  $48
Available in 6 Shades:  Translucent, Light, Medium, Medium-Tan, Tan and Dark

DESCRIPTION:


MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER SPF20 FACE - a breakthrough 5-in-1 tinted skin enhancer designed to Hydrate, Prime, Enhance, Mattify & Protect your skin in one simple step. This multi-tasking complexion enhancer instantly provides your skin with an antioxidant-rich hydrating base, primed smooth finish, weightless coverage, and SPF20.


Instantly improve skin tone, luminosity, and texture. Evenly smooth out and minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and pigmentation imperfections. MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER SPF20 FACE leaves your skin with a smooth, radiant, airbrushed complexion in seconds.









MY THOUGHTS:

You name the flaw, my skin has them all!  Redness, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, isn't aging fun?  So I am the ideal candidate for this product.  Honestly, within moments after applying the soft silky cream, I could literally watch my skin transform in front of me in the mirror!  My skin immediately became visibly enhanced; smoother, my fine lines and wrinkles much less noticeable.  My skin looked more even and less blotchy, and any signs of redness were gone!  I was shocked, and I did not even have to wait for it to settle in, my skin seemed to drink it up right away. 

The cream is rich and luxurious, yet it feels very lightweight on your skin as you are applying it.  I found that I needed to use very little in order to achieve optimum benefits.  The tube of cream is going to last me a very long time!  The scent is barely discernible, hardly noticeable which I also like.  It has a faint fresh scent that is pleasing.  The color medium is perfect for me, and I am usually somewhere between a light and medium tone, so I was glad I went for the Medium color. 

I love a product that multi-tasks for me.  I don't want or like to spend a lot of time applying my skin care products and makeup and with this product it eliminates my having to use foundation!  Yes, it is true, with this tinted cream I no longer need to wear a foundation, and that is excellent!  I also love the nice matte texture that it leaves my skin, and my skin really does look flawless once I apply the product.

In one step I can hydrate, protect, smooth, and conceal my skin and give it that healthy natural glow that for so long seemed to be impossible for me to achieve!  This is a must have treatment and beauty product that I never want to be without again!

This concludes my review.



Disclosure: I received a full size tube of Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF 20 from Woods & Co as a result of an online promotion . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with either company in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: