Monday, December 15, 2014

REVIEW: Mia Beauty Hair Accessories





The holidays are always a great time of year to change things up and have fun with your hair styles.  I tend to style my hair the same everyday, except for when I am going out at night or going somewhere special.  But after my discovering that Mia Beauty offers over 500 hair accessories, styling tools/appliances and hair care products, I am inspired to enjoy the versatility of my hair and I plan to experiment with some really enchanting hair accessories that I found at Mia Beauty.  It is fascinating to see how one simple hair accessory can instantly transform your ordinary hair to a style that makes you look extraordinary and totally different than without it.

This holiday season, adorn not only the tree, but your hair with accessories from Mia Beauty. From glitter to sparkles to metallics, Mia Beauty’s accessories will add some festive shimmer and shine to any holiday hair style.

Let me briefly introduce the Mia Beauty brand to you:

ABOUT MIA BEAUTY
{Adapted from the Mia Beauty Website}




Welcome to Mia Hair Accessories
Home of the Tonytail®

The idea to create the Tonytail® ponytail wrap came to me because I often liked to wear my hair in a ponytail but didn't like to use trendy colored hair accessories or ugly rubber bands to hold it in place. With only a few options on the market, I would opt for a rubber band, but would take a piece of my hair and wrap it around the rubber band to hide it. This was far more chic (or "tony") but wasn't easy to style without a lot of hairpins or even a professional stylist. Also, having to sacrifice a piece of my own hair to achieve this look made my ponytail look less full. And, inevitably, the wrapped piece would pop out and my style would become a mess in a few hours.

I realized that Hollywood starlets have been wearing their hair like this for years. My first memory of someone famous wearing this style was of Jeanie in "I Dream of Jeanie." Barbie® has been wearing this hairstyle for decades. Recently, I even saw this look on a best actress nominee at the Academy Awards.

I wanted to give all women the ability to achieve this same "Hollywood" look — simply and easily without spending a lot of time or money. And that's how the Tonytail was created!

And while it all started with the Tonytail ponytail wrap, we didn't stop there! We now have over 300 hair accessories and are adding new products to our line about every six months. We hope you enjoy these fun and innovative hair accessories!

Sincerely,

Mia Minnelli
Founder

MY REVIEW




Well, there you have it, the story of how Mia Beauty was created.  I have the opportunity to introduce to a couple of Mia Beauty's Braid Accessories.  This is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the hundreds of hair accessories that are available from Mia Beauty, but I have to say, these braid inspired accessories are at the top of my favorite list of what I love most from the lin-up of Mia Beauty. hair accessories.  Here are the details about them:

Braidies®



Available in three Sizes:  $10 Jumbo Braidie, $9 Thick Braidie, $8 Thin Braidie

Available in:  Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Black

Available at:  Walgreens, ULTA, Harmon, Bed Bath and Beyond, www.miabeauty.com and other Mass Market Retail, Specialty Retail, Chain Drug, Department Stores, Beauty Salons and Beauty Supply Stores across the nation.


Thick Braidie® - 1/2" - Dark Brown

Item #: 00053
Price: $9.00




DESCRIPTION:

Elegant, braided headband that offers the ultimate look when the occasion calls for style and grace. Easily pull it over your head and push it back up just like a headband Soft, braided headband. Made of synthetic hair and an elastic band. One size fits all. Comes in 5 natural hair colors and three sizes.

MY THOUGHTS:

I received the 1/2" wide Dark Brown Thick Braidie.  It is an almost perfect match to my natural hair color!  I do have long dark brown hair with brown hightlights, so this very chic headband blends in expertly with my hair.  I have always liked the look of headbands, but had gotten away from wearing them for some reason.  Receiving this beautiful braided headband reminded me of how lovely that can look in your hair, and I have been wearing this several times a week now.

I cannot express how much this braided headband resembles real hair.  I have been asked a few times how I managed to braid my hair to look like a headband, seriously!  It is durable and very comfortable.  Not a flimsy headband by any means.  It is crafted very finely, and does not feel at all like it is going to ever become unraveled or stray from its near perfect braiding.  I think this 'braidie' is a very fashion forward feminine way to wisp your hair back away from your face and frame it with an elegant and stylish enhancement.

You can easily incorporate this headband into your daily accessories to spice up your look and it can be worn with long or short hair styles.  The braidie is available in a color that is sure to match just about any hair color you have!  I highly recommend running out to your retail drugstore or mass merchant store and pick one of these up!  At a price point of under $10 it is money well spent for a couture hair accessory like this.  How about a stocking stuffer?  I bet your daughter's will enjoy wearing one of these for sure.
Next I adore this Mia Beauty hair accessory:

Clip-n-Braid™ - Dark Brown

Item #: 05233
Price: $8.00 







Available in:  Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Electric Blue and Hot Pink
DESCRIPTION:

Braids are back in style! Get this look simply and easily with Clip-n-Braids™ braided hair extensions. Each braided extension is applied with a weft clip for easy application and removal. One 14" braided extension per package.


MY THOUGHTS:

I received the Dark Brown Clip-n-Braid and again, it is an almost perfect match to my hair!  If you want to express a youthful, flirty, fun look, this is the ideal hair accessory to achieve just that.  A long 14" super think braid that blends in so seamlessly with your own hair that no one will know it is not your real hair.  The braid clips comfortably into your own hair and adds that element of carefree casual trendy attitude to your appearance, I love that!

The braid is very durable, very expertly crafted and is sure to last a very long time.  I think this is an especially fun gift to purchase for a young girl who enjoys playing with hair styles and loves being fashion forward.  Another hot item for this holiday season for stocking stuffers.


This concludes my review.

As I mentioned earlier, Mia Beauty offers hundreds of really glamorous hair accessories for people of all ages.  These two braid inspired hair accessories that I reviewed are only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the wide variety of really beautiful hair accessories that you can find.  I highly recommend visiting Mia Beauty by CLICKING HERE to discover more!


Disclosure: I received the two items mentioned in my review from Mia Beauty for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Mia Beauty in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: