Thursday, February 26, 2015

REVIEW: Bella deLuna Designs





Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs


Wearing jewelry is one of the most effective ways to express yourself and create your own unique sense of style.  You can take an ordinary pair of jeans with a plain white tee shirt and instantly transform a basic look into a high end fashion forward look.  Whether you choose to add big, bold classic jewelry accessories to your outfit, or perhaps some bohemian style jewelry pieces, you can add that element of couture or carefree effervescence that will define who you are without saying a word.

So it is with such enthusiasm that I introduce a very talented jewelry designer who creates some of the most fascinating jewelry designs that are sure to add some spice and excitement to your fashion sense of style.  Bella deLuna Designs is a collection of jewelry and art inspired by fairytales, books and pure imagination!  Let me introduce Bella deLuna Designs to you and the lovely woman behind these magical designs:

ABOUT BELLA deLUNA DESIGNS
{Adapted from the Bella deLuna Website}


Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs

Sara is a creative workaholic who is constantly dreaming of new projects and artwork. She works part time as the creator and designer of Bella deLuna Designs and part time as the McCormick half of McCormick and Moore Photography. She enjoys writing, drawing, dream catcher making, painting, taking pictures, gardening, reading, crafting, graphic designing, journal painting and purse making, just to name a few.

She is also a fan of glitter, color, dance, stars, anything that sparkles, biology, cute animals and even some not-so-cute animals, food, good music, yoga, flowers, psychology, Ireland, behavior (both human and animal), herbology and the overall principal that what you give out to the universe comes back to you. Sara lives in North Carolina with her awesome husband and four cat children, Kitty, Bandit, Biscuit and Lady Esmeralda von Poofington. She spends many hours volunteering with local nonprofits.


MY REVIEW

Sara has designed hundreds of really unusual and truly enchanting jewelry pieces.  Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings as well as artwork!  I see the glory in each and every piece she has put together and these are a few of my favorite ones!  I wish I could post them all, but all you have to do is CLICK HERE to visit her shop to see the entire collection!







Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs






Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs





Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs





Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs



Now that you have had a chance to see a few of the delightful jewelry pieces Sara has created, let me share with you the very special piece Sara sent me:


FOXHEART Brass Cuff Bracelet Woodland Nature Fox Animal Bracelet Boho



Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs


Price:  $42

DESCRIPTION:


Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs



{Adapted from the Bella deLuna Shop}

“And just like a midsummer nights breeze, she ran away, into the moonlight, a fox, proud and strong. The lone wolf walked away, saddened she was gone.” ― Jason Winchester

This stunning bracelet features a brass cuff with an etched floral design. Layered on top and secured with rivets are brass filigree and a beautiful brass stamping featuring three foxes. Bracelet is adjustable, just gently squeeze the ends of the bracelet to make it smaller, and gently pull the ends apart slowly to make it larger. Bracelet can have closure chains added for a more secure fit if you have a smaller wrist.


Photo by Sara McCormick of Bella deLuna Designs


This bracelet comes beautifully gift boxed for giving. Bella deLuna Designs takes pride in shipping your items to you and every care will be taken to ensure prompt and delivery and a beautifully wrapped item.

MY THOUGHTS:




Receiving a piece of jewelry from Bella deLuna Designs is a very memorable experience.  My splendid bracelet arrived perfectly packaged in a lovely gift box.  The bracelet was wrapped in cheerful tissue paper and lovingly placed in a light blue organza gift bag which was then housed in the gift box so as to ensure that it arrived to me safely.  What an outstanding first impression, very classy and 5-stars!

It is easy to see that the bracelet has been meticulously crafted.  The brass materials are very durable and the bracelet is a solid piece, not flimsy by any means.  The Foxheart design is so sleek and distinctive, and I love the inspiration behind it, a very alluring tale.

It does not matter what size wrist you have, this bracelet is going to fit you.  The opening of the bracelet is wide, so  you can easily slip your wrist into it and adjust it to how you feel it best feels on your arm and to make sure it feel comfortable as you wear it.

I think the brass material of the bracelet makes this so versatile!  You can mix it with your silver or gold jewelry and it is going to blend in beautifully.  You can wear this cuff style bracelet with everything from your most casual of outfits to your dressier clothes.  It is a couture style cuff bracelet that is going to add that element of mystique and allure to all your looks.  I have already had several compliments on the bracelet, just wearing it once, and I know it has captured the eye of those around me.  It is that one of a kind piece that people notice.

A handmade piece like this is dramatic and different, and that is what makes it so appealing to me.  I strive to wear clothes and accessories that stand out from the ordinary and that I know no one else that I know is probably going to be wearing.  I enjoy wearing pieces of art, and that is precisely what this bracelet is, a piece of wearable art.  A piece of jewelry that the creator put a lot of thought and inspiration into, and now I get a chance to add my take to it by pairing it with clothes and other accessories that I feel will portray my own unique vision.  A collision of creative minds so to speak.

My final note:  The Foxheart bracelet is rendered in very fine quality and materials.  It is going to be a bracelet that I am going to wear for years to come, an heirloom quality piece.  I know I am going to experience so many enjoyable moments with this on my wrist, in all its classic glory.  I cannot express enough how thrilled I am with all the detailed design elements it possesses and the expert craftsmanship it took to create it.

This concludes my review.

You can check out all the gorgeous jewelry designs from Bella deLuna Designs by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Bella deLuna Designs on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Bella deLuna Designs on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Bella deLuna Designs on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received the Foxheart Bracelet from Bella deLuna Designs . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Bella deLuna Designs in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: