Wednesday, February 4, 2015

REVIEW: SCALISI SKINCARE





As my Winter Beauty Essentials series of reviews continues, I want to introduce you to another exceptional brand of skincare.  Scalisi Skincare, where Science Never Felt So Good!  If you are not familiar with this brand, you are in for a real treat, the brand is outstanding!  I say this because Scalisi Skincare products prevents and repairs wrinkles by drawing from the best of Science, Beauty and Organic.  That caught my attention and I think once you discover more about the brand, it will capture your attention too!  Let me briefly introduce Scalisi Skincare to you:

ABOUT SCALISI SKINCARE
{Adapted from the Scalisi Skincare Website}



Jill Scalisi spent 20 years working on Wall Street. Then in 2008, she was diagnosed with skin cancer. Unable to find healthy, proven, anti-aging products with SPF 30, she partnered with top chemists and leaders in manufacturing and packaging to establish a new category in skincare. When it comes to anti-aging, Scalisi Skincare combines the best of science and beauty to create reparative and preventative products that are so beautiful women want to use them every single day. 


MY REVIEW





I received a couple of Scalisi Skincare's top performing products to review.  I begin my review process with an open mind, and I don't let fancy packaging or hype about a brand or product influence my first impressions or my opinion about the products for review.  I have learned through experience to remain neutral and unaffected by any factors until I have the chance to test the products out firsthand.  So, when I do comment about how sensational a product is, or how extraordinary a brand is, I say it because I believe it to be true.  And, that is precisely what I am saying about the Scalisi Skincare brand, definitely stands out from the ordinary!  I am totally loving these two products:


CLEANSER and EXFOLIATOR, 3.4 oz.
Price:  $25




DESCRIPTION:

Daily "mini facial" for soft glowing skin. This daily two-in-one cleanser and exfoliator cleanses the skin without stripping and gently exfoliates dead surface cells using tiny micro-beads which allows new cells to come to the surface.


FEATURES and BENEFITS:


Smart, Savvy and Simple.  We've done the homework so you do not have to.  Advanced technology that feels like silk.  You will look forward to using this product everyday.  The Scalisi Skincare Cleanser and Exfoliator, formulated for all skin types, cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates all day.

- Time released vitamins A, C, and E nourish and help provide antioxidant protection

- Jojoba, Macadamia Nut and Sunflower Oils moisturize

- Paraben free



MY THOUGHTS:

This glorious cleanser and exfoliator gently removes dull surface cells while hydrating the skin.  Over time it helps to revitalize, protect and maintain the skin.  I have been using it for over a week now in the morning and the evening.  It is so easy to use, just massage a nickel size amount on wet skin using circular motions. Rinse with warm water and voila, your skin will immediately feel like baby soft skin, so smooth and renewed!

There is a very soft, fresh fragrance to the product.  It is pleasant.  The consistency of the product is a gel with tiny exfoliating beads that you can feel and you massage the product into your skin.  These beads are extremely gentle on the skin, and you can feel them working their magic on your skin.  You only need a small amount of the product and it goes a long way.  When you rinse your face with warm water you will immediately feel the difference in the texture of your skin from before you used the product.  That is why I think this product is so amazing.  My skin is a perfect canvas with which to use to apply my moisturizing products onto and then my makeup.  You will fall in love with this splendid cleanser and exfoliator just as I have.

Next up is the:

EYE CREAM, .5 oz.
Price:  $55




DESCRIPTION:

This delicate eye cream absorbs quickly to melt away the visible signs of crows feet and fine lines, while combating the look of under eye puffiness.


FEATURES and BENEFITS:

The Scalisi Skincare Eye Cream utilizes similar peptide technology as the Anti-Aging Moisturizer and adds additional peptides that break the bonds between the dead skin cells to speed cell renewal.

- Refines skin texture and reduces wrinkle depth.

- Contains ash bark tree extract to reduce the look of puffiness under the eyes

- 45% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles in 8 weeks.

- Does not irritate the eyes

- Feels very light in texture and has a hint of a clean scent

- No Retinol. Paraben free. 


MY THOUGHTS:

This intense eye cream effectively helps to protect and treat the most fragile part of the face, the area surrounding your eyes.  In a moment's time, you can begin the transformation process by simply applying a small amount of the product under and to the sides of your eyes. Then inn the evening apply all around the eyes.  I have been using this excellent product for over a week now, and I am already noticing improvement in the area around my eyes, skin appears smoother and the fine lines are less visible.

The product is very lightweight, the consistency of a cream without the thick feeling when you apply it.  It absorbs completely into your skin instantly and there is absolutely no greasy feeling when you touch your skin once the product is applied.  There is no discernible fragrance to it, which I prefer.  A truly delightful eye cream, I am just thrilled and so pleased with it.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the Scalisi Skincare website directly by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Scalisi Skincare on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Scalisi Skincare on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Scalisi Skincare on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received the two products outlined in this review from Scalisi Skincare for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Scalisi Skincare in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: