Tuesday, March 3, 2015

REVIEW: PURITY OF ELEMENTS Radiance Face Serum





Purity of Elements is a most innovative line of skin care products that combines powerful ingredients from Mother Nature with cutting edge technologies.  The skin care products are rendered in Santa Fe, New Mexico and they are just as magical and enchanting as the land they are born in.  I am so impressed with this fascinating brand of products and I think you will be as well once you learn more about them. Let me briefly introduce Purity of Elements to you:



ABOUT PURITY OF ELEMENTS
{Adapted from the Purity of Elements Website} 



At Purity of Elements, our artisan crafted skin care products are created with a distinct purpose: to help you look and feel your best. We are passionate about providing nourishing, result-oriented solutions to help you live your most beautiful, healthy life – at any age.


Our Products

Infused with a mindful selection of nature’s elements, and blended into high-tech, proven formulas, Purity of Elements offers women of all ages a restorative skin therapy for absolutely healthy, gorgeous skin at any age.



Our Heritage

Purity of Elements is inspired by the natural beauty and healing heritage of our home in the high desert oasis of Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Our Promise

Purity of Elements products are free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.



MY REVIEW




I received a full size bottle of the Purity of Elements Radiance Face Serum.  I am thrilled with the opportunity to try this splendid product because it contains the Copper 5 Complex that I had read so much about, as well as Rose Hips and Honey.  Imagine the divine experience of applying these glorious ingredients onto your skin.  The experience of using this product is just as pleasurable as the thought of it was!  Let me briefly share with you what the Copper 5 Complex is:


Introducing Copper 5 Complex™ 

{Adapted from the Purity of Elements Website}




Purity of Elements advanced skin care products feature our proprietary Copper 5 Complex™, an antioxidant rich cocktail of potent ingredients that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin radiance, luminosity, texture and smoothness and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This groundbreaking complex harnesses the latest advances in copper skincare science to address top aging skincare concerns. 



Five Powerful Ingredients


COPPER SALT:  Improves radiance while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

GREEN TEA LEAF EXTRACT:  Helps skin fight the effects of damaging free radicals.

WHITE TEA LEAF EXTRACT:  Helps to beautify and protect the skin from environmental toxins.

GRAPESEED EXTRACT:  Combats visible signs of premature aging while delivering hydration for soothed and nourished skin.

VITAMIN E:  Helps protect and repair skin. 



PURITY OF ELEMENTS
RADIANCE FACE SERUM
Price:  $60 
Size:  1.0 fl. oz. / 30 ml


NOTE:  Purity of Elements products are available at NORDSTROM'S and you can find them all by CLICKING HERE.







DESCRIPTION:

A balancing and hydrating serum that helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while restoring radiance for a luminous, even complexion.

A delicate blend of Rose Hips, Honey, and Sweet Almond Seed Extract improves skin radiance while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, revealing a brighter complexion.

Purity of Elements brings the ultimate elements to your skin with advanced restorative anti-aging ingredients.  Our skincare formulas are made with our proprietary Copper 5 Complex, an antioxidant rich cocktail of Copper Salt, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, White Tea Leaf Extract and Grapeseed Extract.  Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.

HOW TO USE:

After cleansing, massage evenly over face, neck and chest.  Use daily.


MY THOUGHTS:

The Radiance Face Serum arrived beautifully packaged in a shimmery copper box and the product itself is housed in a decorative glass pump style bottle.  I never let appearances sway my opinion, but I gotta say for a first impression, first class all the way.

The first thing I noticed when I pumped my first dose of the product is how wonderful the product smells.  That is important to me, a scent that is pleasing, it has to smell fresh and clean, and free of any chemical or unnatural aromas.  I can literally smell the honey and rose hips!  To apply this product is an aromatic experience.

The next factor I noticed was the texture of the serum.  Very lightweight, the product is opaque with an off white color.  It applies like a lotion and within a few seconds of massaging it in with circular motions, my skin absorbs it right in.

The product leaves no sticky or greasy residue on my skin and my skin feels instantly nourished and hydrated.  It definitely increases my skin smoothness.  I have been using the product for about a week now and I've noticed increased radiance to my skin.  The product is also calming and soothing the redness that my skin tends to have due to my mild rosacea.  I believe over time I am going to continue to see improvement to the clarity and condition of my skin and a diminishing of my fine lines and wrinkles.  For those of you who are passionate about using products that are natural and safe for your skin and body, this is the line for you!

This concludes my review.


I highly recommend you visit the Purity of Elements website directly by CLICKING HERE to discover more about this majestic brand of skin care products for your face and body!

REMEMBER, Purity of Elements is available at NORDSTROM'S and you can purchase them there by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Purity of Elements on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Purity of Elements on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Purity of Elements on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.

Disclosure: I received the Radiance Face Serum from Purity of Elements for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Purity of Elements in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: