Monday, April 20, 2015

REVIEW: VITA LIBERATA Luxury Tan TRYSTAL MINERALS




You are going to love LOVE this product!  TRYSTAL MINERALS from Vita Liberata are self tanning bronzing minerals!  I did not know that there was a natural looking bronzer for the face, neck and chest that also doubles as a self tanner!  This is the best product ever!  I've been using it for over a few weeks now, and I have to say not only does it instantly give my pasty white skin a natural looking sun-kissed glow, but with each day using the product, my skin is getting tanner!  I am not talking about a deep dark tan, just a few shades darker than usual, a nice medium tone tan,  that makes my skin look perfect for the Spring and Summer!  I look healthier, I feel more confident, and the product is good for my skin!  Now how's that for a product that multi-tasks!  Here are the details about this sensational product:



MY REVIEW





The folks over at Vita Liberata sent me a full size jar of Trystal Minerals and it also comes with a fabulous kabuki brush!  I feel so lucky to have an opportunity to try this product out because this product sells out everywhere!  It has been written up in numerous fashion and beauty magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Glamour and Cosmopolitan, and it received an OK! Beauty Award!  It is most definitely a top coveted beauty product this year!  Here are the specifics about it:



VITA LIBERATA
TRYSTAL MINERALS SELF TAN BRONZING MINERALS SUNKISSEDBRONZING MINERAL POWDER and KABUKI BRUSH
Size:  9G / 0.31OZ
Price:  $55

Available at www.vitaliberata.com, Sephora, and other specialty stores across the nation.  Use the easy Store Locator by CLICKING HERE.

DESCRIPTION:

Trystal3™ Technology combines an instant pure mineral bronze color with long lasting self tan results for a beautiful, natural - looking medium tan that lasts for days. The innovative formula is a world - first self tanning bronzer. Oil - free with micronised crystals for sheer, lightweight bronzing coverage and added DHA for a lasting tan result, this unique bronzing powder will leave you with soft, smooth, healthy looking skin.


APPLICATION:

Apply over moisturiser or liquid foundation. Using a kabuki brush, blend the mineral powder onto the face, neck and décolleté in circular movements. Use more around the cheekbones to achieve a contouring effect. The developed tan will last up to 5 days.

MY THOUGHTS:



I received the Tan Trystal Minerals in the beautiful sun-kissed color.  I was not lucky enough to inherit my Mom's olive toned skin.  I have my Dad's pale English-Irish skin tone so I am as white as can be without a tan, and I burn super easily at first sun exposure.  It takes me a while to build up to a nice tan.  So being given the terrific opportunity to use this product is a god-send!  I have used countless bronzers over the years, and numerous self-tanning products too, and honestly, none of them were worthy enough for me to purchase twice.  They either left my skin with a total hideous fake looking tan color, that was way too dark or orange looking for my taste, or they left my skin smelling horrible and left my towels with awful brown streaks, yikes!

I am so pleased and enthusiastic to say I experience none of this with this product.  From the initial application to present day, my skin looks naturally tan, definitely sun-kissed and glowing color, and it takes moments to achieve this long lasting color!

You literally unscrew the jar, I tapped about a quarter size amount of the minerals into the cap of the jar, I swirled the kabuki brush around the top of the jar in order to capture all the minerals into the brush, and I swept the brush across my entire face several times.  The product does not streak, it does not cluster into dark and light spots on my skin, it quickly and instantly blends into my skin leaving nothing but a pretty soft tan color, and it makes my skin feel so smooth.

You can layer as little or as much of the product as you want in order to achieve the level of coverage and color you want.  I am a believer in less is more, so I only choose to apply one layer of product onto my skin.  I also applied a second layer only to the angle of my cheekbones in order to add some contour and dimension to my cheeks.  This was a "tip" I read about in the product instructions and I really love the effect.

At the end of the day, in the evenings when I remove my makeup, I gradually noticed my skin becoming tanner as days went by.  By the end of the first week, I was definitely sporting a light-medium tan on my face.  That is the self-tanning benefits of the product working.  So each day now I need to use less and less of the product, and that is good because this product is constantly sold out at each venue it is sold at!  You have to buy it when it is available because it is that highly desirable by people all over the world!

Once you apply the product and it is set on your skin, it stays there.  It does not rub off on anything, so it is not a messy bronzer or self tanning product, a big PLUS to me!  I have been applying it to my face, neck and chest area.  It does not rub off onto my clothes, however, I do make sure to use the kabuki brush over and over my skin to make sure all the product is set onto and into my skin.

I cannot say enough praise about this innovative self tanning, bronzing product.  I plan to use it year round so I always have a natural healthy glow!  No more sickly looking days, no matter how I may feel.......

I think it is appropriately priced, this generous size jar of Tan Trystal Minerals is going to last me a couple of months for sure, maybe longer.  And, with Mother's Day right around the corner, what a surprising and ideal gift this would make!  Give the gift of a safe alternative to sitting out in the sun, but still get that sun-kissed look!
This concludes my review.

Vita Liberata offers a wide selection of award winning self tanning products to provide you with a healthy alternative to sitting in the sun.  You can achieve natural, beautiful sun-kissed skin all summer long using their highly coveted line of products.  Visit Vita Liberata to discover all that they have to offer by CLICKING HERE.

Connect with Vita Liberata on the Social Networks for Promotions, new product launches and so much more!

You can Follow Vita Liberata on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Vita Liberata on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Vita Liberata on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.

You can follow Vita Liberata on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.



Disclosure: I received a jar of Tan Trystal Minerals from Vita Liberata. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiated with Vita Liberata in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: