Thursday, August 27, 2015

REVIEW: SCALA COLLEZIONE LAHAINA SUN HAT



Embrace the outdoors and do it in style!  Have fun with protecting your skin from the elements outdoors with bright, colorful fashionable sun hats!  It does not matter what season you are in, if you spend time outdoors, you really need to protect your skin from the sun.  Each season Scala Collezione designs fabulous hats for women and men that offer contemporary styling, unequaled quality and pricing that is affordable for everyone.  One of my favorite Scala Collezione sun hats is the Lahaina Sun Hat.  Not only is it super cute, but it offers a UPF 50+ rating and comes in 25 amazing colors!  Here are the details about this sensational hat:

MY REVIEW



I was given the opportunity to select the Scala Collezione Lahaina Hat in one of 6 colors.  I chose the hat in pale blue, but there was a mix up and I received it in black.  To correct the error, I was also sent the pale blue hat so I have a chance to show you the hat in both colors.  I have been wearing both hats all summer long and I am thrilled with them!  Sun damage is bad for your health and your appearance so staying protected with sunscreen and an appropriate hat is imperative!  Year after year the Scala Collezione brand brings us the most fashion forward hats that are sure to keep you protected and looking super chic!  Here is how you can purchase the delightful Scala Collezione Lahaina Hat for yourself:

This hat is available at many retail stores, catalogs and on-line.  Here are a few direct links to on-line retailers who offer it:

VILLAGE HAT SHOP
Style LC484
Price:  $30

or at

HARTFORD YORK
Price:  $35


Colors:  






DESCRIPTION:

the Lahaina is made from 100% cotton canvas, this hat breathes and easily packs up into a bag or suitcase. The kettle edge brim when turned down provides the ultimate sun protection. The square crown is completely lined in cotton poplin. A drawstring inside the sweatband allows you to adjust for a perfect fit.


  • Approx. 4" crown
  • Approx. 2 5/8" brim, 1" upcurl
  • Made of: 100% cotton
  • Cotton drawstring sweatband
  • Cotton poplin lined
  • Scala side pin

MY THOUGHTS:

There are so many reasons to adore this hat!  I love the versatility of it, you can wear the brim down or you can fold it up giving this hat 2 totally different looks!  The style looks terrific on women of all ages!  Look a bit closer at the splendid styling of the hat:



The hat in pale blue


The hat in black


The inside of the hat


This hat is so expertly rendered!


The fabric allows your skin to breathe and one size fits all!  The drawstring allows for a perfect fit!


The hat folds up easily so you can bring it with you everywhere!  It literally takes up no space.

I just have to show you the hat in this dynamic yellow!


This hat can be worn for casual wear, outdoor warm weather parties, recreation and more!  I have been wearing my hats all summer, and I plan to wear the black hat well into Fall too!  I may not wear it in the Winter, unless we have some rainy Winter days, but come Spring, I will be wearing them both!  I feel this is a 3 season hat, which makes it even more appealing!  When I find a style of hat that I like, I tend to want it in a variety of colors.  That is precisely what is excellent about this hat, it comes in 25 different colors and each color gives the hat a slightly different vibe!  I love the pale blue and black, and the yellow, coral and tan hats are also on my wish list!

I cannot express enough how durable this hat is.  It has been crafted with such fine quality, it is definitely going to stand the test of time and of wear and tear.  I know from owning several Scala Collezione hats already, they last forever!  This hat is no different.  I will be able to enjoy it season after season.

So whether you are running about town getting your errands done, or spending time at the beach, stop and think about protecting yourself from the sun.  If you are anything like me, you spend time and money on your skin care routine and skin care products.  So, don't let that go to waste by not taking matters one step further and invest in some enchanting and colorful hats to ensure you are fully protected.  You will be at those outdoor activities looking so "on trend" sporting one of these brilliant sun hats.  I think the bucket hat look is so classy and fashionable, and the rolled brim look equally alluring.  You can dodge those UV rays with this ideal accessory.

This concludes my review.


Disclosure: I received the Scala Collezione Lahaina Hat from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Lipton Publicity in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: