Monday, August 1, 2016

REVIEW: V7 Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker













This sleek little V7 bluetooth speaker outputs pure, clear, powerful sound!  I was shocked when I heard the clarity and robust range of tone this speaker puts out!  I am really looking forward to using it everyday for family music enjoyment as well we for all our  entertaining and gatherings.  I have been testing the speaker out to hear how my favorite genre of music sounds on it, classic rock n' roll.  Then I wondered, can it perform in the same exciting manner when listening to holiday music?  The answer is, yes it sure can! This speaker performs above and beyond my expectations pushing out excellent sound no matter what type of music you are listening to.  Here are the details about this remarkable V7 bluetooth speaker:




MY REVIEW





I am always short of space when I am entertaining.  I always overdo it when it comes to appetizers, drinks, and all the grazing foods I want to make sure my guests have a chance to enjoy.  And of course, what is a party without music?  And, fine sounding music, that will keep the party going.  You can set this speaker down anywhere, it takes up about 4 inches of space.  There are no cords, so it can easily be placed in a discreet spot.  The V7 Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker is small and compact, but it packs a powerful punch when it comes to sound.  Not only is it ideal for entertaining indoors and outdoors, but at a price point of under $40, it makes an outstanding holiday gift!  No more racking your brain trying to find a unique and useful gift for someone on your holiday list.  Everyone loves listening to music, and this nifty speaker can go with you wherever you go, even out on the water!  Here is where you can find it:


V7 Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker - SP5100-BT-RED-1NC
Price: $39.99






DESCRIPTION:


Now you can take your music anywhere you go with the V7 Water-resistant and rugged Bluetooth wireless Speaker. It’s the ideal companion for beach, hot tub pool party, barbeque, picnic or simply just singing in the shower. It’s so versatile that you can even use the keychain hook to attach to your backpack while you hike. Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery keeps the music flowing for 2 - 3 hours. Bluetooth technology has a wireless range of 30 ft and makes connection to your mobile device such as Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices and more simple. 


Key Features:




  • Water-resistant and rugged - ideal for outdoor use
  • Keychain hook for portability
  • Built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery with up to 3 hours of battery life
  • Bluetooth technology with 32' of wireless range
  • Works with Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices and more


MY THOUGHTS:





I just love this really cool V7 water resistant bluetooth speaker!  It is lightweight and so easy to carry around with me wherever I go, it takes up barely any space.  And, anyone can get it going, you do not need to be technically savvy to get this speaker working.  Once I made sure the battery was adequately charged, it took me less than 2 minutes to pair it with my smartphone and it was blasting away music with extraordinary sound for such a small device.





At a mere 3 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide you will be amazed and thrilled with the bold and superior sound quality the speaker emits.  This hip red speaker will bring fun and enjoyment to your parties, outings, trips, events, anywhere life takes you where you want to enjoy quality music.  It is durable and expertly rendered, and can handle hard core extreme adventures, even underwater!

It is so lightweight, a can of soda weighs more than this device.   Once I charged the speaker all I had to do was turn on my smartphone and click on the bluetooth setting, and my smartphone immediately recognized the V7 speaker and allowed me to pair it to my phone.  It is that easy to set up.

If you life an active lifestyle, and enjoy listening to music while you are partaking in your favorite activities, then consider this V7 speaker.  And remember, it will make a fantastic gift or stocking stuffer for the holidays.  I know all my friends were super impressed with this speaker, and everyone had positive comments to make about it.  Words like cute, exceptional, hip, rugged, neat, lightweight, sensational, wow, affordable are words friends used when they saw and listened to music on this speaker.  We could not think of anything negative to say about it! 
This concludes my review.


Disclosure: I received V7 Water Resistant Bluetooth Speaker outlined in this review from V7. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with V7 in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: