Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HARVEY PRINCE: Ageless Exfoliating Bar Soap




I love Spring!  Everything seems to come alive, the grass, the leaves on the trees, you can hear the birds singing again, flowers begin to come up, it is a season of awakening and rebirth!  And, if your skin is anything like mine, it needs to be awakened and go through its own rebirth, right?!  This review will leave you with the ideal answer to help you get your skin Spring and Summer ready quickly and gloriously!

The Harvey Prince Ageless Exfoliating Soap Bar is a product that truly multi-tasks for you!  It smooths and softens dry skin, provides you with outstanding natural ingredients to nourish your skin, it gently and effectively whisks away the old dead skin with its delicate exfoliating seeds and has anti-aging benefits; all of which bring your skin back to life and leaves your skin looking radiant and luminous!  If you are not familiar with the outstanding Harvey Prince brand, let me briefly give you some background information:

HARVEY PRINCE
{Adapted from the Harvey Prince Website}




Scents with Purpose.

Crafted with Love. Harvey Prince was founded by two brothers as a gift for their mother. We craft inspired, high-quality fragrances, each with its own spirit and story.

It began with a rebellious idea: boutique-quality scents should not be overwhelming, overpriced, and filled with toxic chemicals. Then came the inspiration: our mother, who loves honest products that feel and smell great. One Mother's Day, we crafted a scent that captured her effortless and radiant aura. The result: Ageless, the first of our signature fragrances to take on the industry's usual cosmetics-counter fare.


Perfumes should be easily accessible and speak for who you are. All of our products are made with love, quality and you in mind. - Crafted locally in the USA, using the finest essential and natural oils from around the world. - 100% Cruelty Free. - Absolutely no animal testing, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, benzene, GMOs, or triclosan.

We take great pride in using only the finest ingredients for each note in every scent, with no toxic chemicals still found in many commonly used perfumes. We draw on the expertise of leading dermatologists, doctors, scientists and scent experts to create fragrances with a purpose, each with its own inspired scent and story.

There is so much more to learn and discover about this wonderful company.  Visit the HARVEY PRINCE website directly by CLICKING HERE to read about their FAIR TRADE, PROMISE, and so much more!



MY REVIEW




I received a huge, I mean gigantic bar of the dreamy Harvey Prince Ageless Exfoliating Bar Soap.  The first thing that struck me when I saw the darling box it arrived in, was how unusually large the Ageless Exfoliating Bar Soap is!  I would say I have average size hands, and this bar of soap is larger than my entire hand!  Seriously this is one amazing value!!

Before I get into the details about this glorious product I also want to say that I have been using the soap regularly for over 2 months now and it is STILL huge!  I am astonished that I have barely made a dent in the size of the soap, this is something I have not experienced before, a product that I can use and use and reap the benefits of it and it is going to last me forever!

OK, just had to get that out.......

Here are the details about this exceptional product:

Harvey Prince Ageless Exfoliating Bar Soap
Price:  $28

Description:

Keep your skin cleaner, smoother and younger!

Ageless Bar Soap by Harvey Prince uses proven anti-aging actives, which reduce fine lines and rejuvenate your skin’s overall appearance. We revolutionize the traditional bar soap from a cleansing-only product to a treatment one. With our soap delivery technology, the time-releasing actives in the soap remain on the skin, even after rinsing. How cool is that?

Ageless Bar Soap’s moisturizing and exfoliating ingredients- green tea leaves, pink grapefruit, pumpkin and berry seeds, natural olive oil and Mowrah shea butter- leave the skin looking and feeling smoother and younger. Ageless Bar Soap is formulated with a 100% natural Ultra High Foam soap base to produce a thick, long-lasting foam.

Green tea leaves, an effective anti-oxidant, act as a mild exfoliator to remove dead skin cells with restorative benefits, together with the pumpkin and berry seeds. Olive oil, rich in vitamin E, helps protect the skin against age-accelerating free radicals. The oil is the age-old skin beauty secret of women from the Mediterranean to promote a fresh, radiant glow and restore skin elasticity. Mowrah butter is obtained from the fruit of the Indian tree Madhuca Latifolia to prevent drying of the skin and development of wrinkles.

Harvey Prince products use only eco-friendly and high-quality ingredients and come wrapped in handcrafted packaging. Our fragrances are featured extensively in the press, from The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Prevention and The Economist to NBC’s Today Show, CBS's Early Show, and the New York Daily News.

MY THOUGHTS:




Besides the generous size of the exfoliating bar soap, the next thing I noticed is how delightful, refreshing and beautiful the soap smelled, even before I ran it under water.  It has this blissful, incandescent freshness to its aroma, I adore it!

I use the soap in the shower,  I run it under the shower water to lather it up and it transforms into this silky foamy soap that is absolute splendor!  I run the bar of soap across the areas of my skin that I want to gently exfoliate and clean.  I let the seeds and grains do their job in magically making my dry skin disappear.  I don't rub the bar of soap directly on my face because it is more sensitive so I take the lather from the soap and use my hands to gently cleanse my face and work the product into my skin to rejuvenate and revitalize my face in an instant.  And, after my shower my entire face and body feels glowing, refreshed and it is like the old skin is gone to reveal brand new skin that had been unveiled.

With Mother's Day around the corner, I think this would make such a perfect gift!  It will surprise and delight any woman, especially when she discovered what I have, how lovely it smells, how effectively it targets so many of our skin concerns in a product that is going to last you a very long time, the gift that keeps on giving day after day after day!  So treat someone you love to this, or better yet, treat yourself, you deserve it!

You can visit HARVEY PRINCE directly by CLICKING HERE to shop for the fragrance, bath and body product that fits your own unique sense of scent and discover the wide range of truly enchanting products they have to offer and so much more!!

This concludes my review.



Disclosure: I received the Harvey Prince Exfoliating Bar Soap from Harvey Prince as a result of an online promotion. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Harvey Prince in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: