Wednesday, October 15, 2014

REVIEW: Achieve a Fresh-Faced Au Naturale Look



There are times when I want to look impeccably made-up and glamorous and then there are times, especially day-time, when I want my skin to look luminous, dewy, healthy, but natural.  Unfortunately I am not one of those women who can just run out of the house without makeup.  I was not gifted with naturally radiant skin, so I have to work a little harder at achieving it.  But thanks to a few hot new products, you can give your skin that au naturale look without having to put in much effort.  Now how wonderful does that sound?!




From Alexander Wang to Narciso Rodriguez, the natural makeup trend was all over the Fashion Week Spring 2015 runway. The below products will easily help you achieve the fresh-faced, glowing skin, au naturale look:

MY REVIEW




I received the following three items to review.  Using them together simultaneously has given me the opportunity to improve the look of my skin, giving it a more youthful healthy glow in a snap of a finger.  These products will awaken and perk up your face and skin and get you beauty ready for the day!

MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER FACE SPOTLIGHT
Price:  $48
Size:  1.5 oz.




Available at ULTA Stores nationwide and online via www.ulta.com , www.kohls.com, www.nordstrom.com and from the Miracle Skin Transformer website at www.miracleskintransformer.com

DESCRIPTION:

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Face Spotlight – A breakthrough 5-in-1 skin enhancer designed to Hydrate, Prime, Enhance, Illuminate and Protect your skin in one simple step, leaving your skin with a smooth, glowing, airbrushed finish in seconds.


Get Glowing! Beautiful pearlized mineral pigments naturally:


  •  Illuminate skin, while reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. 
  • Minimize the appearance of pore size and uneven skin texture. 
  • Hydrate to provide long lasting nourishment and anti-aging benefits. 
  •  Help protect against future sun damage with UVA/UVB SPF 20.
This universal shade is infused with the same skin saving vitamins, antioxidants, and natural actives as Miracle Skin Transformer Face SPF20 to hydrate and nourish skin while also delivering powerful anti-aging benefits. 


APPLICATION:

Apply Miracle Skin Transformer Face Spotlight SPF20 to clean skin. Use a pearl-sized amount and smooth onto face and neckline with fingertips. Apply more product to build coverage and to customize your look.

MY THOUGHTS:

This one-step skin illumination product is one of the latest product launches from Miracle Skin Transformer.  I have already used a couple of their other products, which I love, so it is super exciting for me to review Spotlight with you.  Spotlight offers beautiful, light illuminating, pearlized pigments that instantly add a radiant glow to any skin tone.  This universal shade is infused with skin saving vitamins, antioxidants and natural actives to hydrate and nourish skin while also delivering anti-aging benefits.

There are so many reasons why I am totally smitten with this product.  When my skin looks dull it instantly adds a natural element of dewy, youthful glow to it, bringing it back to life!  I have said over and over again in past reviews that I try to only use products that multi-task, and Spotlight is a keeper!  It hydrates, soothes, protects with a 20 SPF, adds color and radiance to the appearance of your skin and so much more!

Everyone's skin is different, and each of us will have a slightly different experience with this product.  But universally we all will benefits from the anti-aging properties, the sun protection elements, the vitamin nourishment and the natural color and shimmer it brings to the appearance of your skin.  I think this product is lightweight, you only need a tiny amount of product, to achieve day long lasting benefits.

Next I recommend:
LE MIEUX 02 CALMING GEL
Size:  6 oz.
Price:  $20




Available via estheticians and online at www.myskincarebox.com

DESCRIPTION:

This ultimate hydrating skin gel calms, soothes and moisturizes dehydrated and irritated skin with natural organic botanical extracts. It is highly recommended as a comforting massage and ultrasound gel, combining the latest technology with organic natural ingredients which enhance a variety of biological functions resulting in added benefits. The calming gel immediately relieves burning, stinging, redness as well as irritated skin. It is also recommended as an excellent after shave gel that delivers instant and lasting comfort from shave irritation.

APPLICATION:

Apply on cleansed skin as needed. It is not necessary to rinse.  Can be used on all skin types.

MY THOUGHTS:

When I first read about this product I was thinking it may not be a product I need because it is used a lot as an ultrasound gel.  But when I read on and learned that it also can be used to calm the skin, especially after shaving, I quickly discovered this is a product that I want to incorporate into my skin care and beauty routine.

The gel is lightweight and non-greasy and instantly is absorbed into your skin.  I am using this product on my legs, after I shave them, and it provides immediate hydration and relieves any irritation to my skin that results from shaving.  I have sensitive skin all over, so this calming gel really is ideal for me to use on any kind of irritated, dry, itchy or burning skin that is on my body.

The gel is comprised of all natural ingredients so I feel confident I can use it on just about any part of my body.  I was reading through some reviews about the product and one individual offered a tip that she added a drop of the gel and mixed it in with her foundation to add moisture and calming properties to her foundation.  I found that tip intriguing so I tried it.  And it is awesome!  My facial skin has some redness to it due to my rosacea and so I added just a small pump of the gel to my foundation and I was thrilled with the results!  

We had some overnight guests last weekend and I had this gel sitting on the counter in the bathroom.  One of our guests, who is male, saw it and used it after he shaved.  When he came downstairs he comments on how great his face felt from it and he wanted to know where he could get some.  Of course I had to tell him some of the uses for this product, he got a kick out of the ultrasound gel aspect, but it did not change his mind in that he wants this product so he can use it after shaving his face.

So as you can see, I have demonstrated that there can be endless uses for this versatile gel, depending on how your skin gets irritated and when it happens, allow this product to heal you safely and naturally!

Last but not least, here is a sensational lip gloss to try to get a gorgeous plump pout with lovely natural color!

GERARD COSMETICS FOR WHITE LIGHTENING COLOR YOUR SMILE LIGHTED LIP GLOSS

Price:  $22-$24
Available at www.whitelightning.com and www.gerardcosmetics.com







DESCRIPTION:

Our fresh and fun lighted lip gloss contains collagen peptides to boost moisture and fullness for the perfect pout. NUDE is a creamy, full coverage gloss, a sultry hue that pairs well with an ultra dramatic smokey eye or an everyday look. Our best-seller and a staple for any lip junkie.

MY THOUGHTS:



I received the Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss in the stunning Nude Shade.  I can describe the color as being like the color of your lips, but more perfect!  It is obviously a natural soft color that enhances the natural color of your lips while the collagen peptides in the product work to increase lip volume and reduce lip wrinkles.  I love that this lip gloss doubles as an amazing moisturizer, the collagen peptides rapidly speed up cell renewal to increase lip size safely and painlessly.  I have thin lips, and often wish they were fuller and more noticeable.  And, this lip gloss does inflate them and gives them a thicker, plumper appearance. When I reapply the lip gloss often, it keeps that look going!


This lip gloss is available in dozens of fashion forward feminine shades of peach, pink and bronze that never feather or bleed.  I love that the lip gloss is lightweight, not too thick or gooey and it stays on for a long time without coming off the first time you take a sip of a beverage. It stays in place and the lighted lip gloss packaging allows you to apply it perfectly using the attached mirror on the side of the tube and the applicator stick that lights up!  It is so cool!  The lip gloss comes in a wide variety of pretty colors so you can make your lips look beautiful, feel ultra soft and improve the condition of them all at the same time.

This concludes my review.


Disclosure: I received the products outlined in this review for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: