Thursday, October 2, 2014

REVIEW: Be New York Chic with Kushyfoot Fall 2014





It's October, the leaves are changing, there is a refreshing coolness in the air and with all that comes exciting new Fall and Winter fashions!  I don't know about you, but I am loving the resurfacing of wearing dresses and skirts!  For a while women stopped wearing them casually, they were reserve for dressier events, but now even for laid back occasions, women are opting to wear all different kinds of styles of skirts and dresses!  So it is appropriate that have this exciting opportunity to turn you onto some really sensational shaping tights and legwear from Kushyfoot!

I have had a long time love affair with my Kushyfoot products.  Since being introduced to them over 4 years ago from Lipton Publicity, they have been my favorite feet comforting products of all time.  Kushyfoot products have been exclusively designed with a reinforced sole that massages your feet with every step.  For long lasting wear and unmatched comfort, Kushyfoot products are my top pick this Fall and Winter season for tights, knee and ankle socks and of course the famous Kushyfoot flats to go.  You can look New York chic and cutting edge stylish, keeping your feet beautiful year-round, without having to sacrifice on comfort.

MY REVIEW




The terrific staff over at Lipton Publicity sent me a variety of Kushyfoot products to road test and review.  Two pairs of Kushyfoot tights, a set of Kushyfoot knee high trouser socks and a pair of Kushyfoot ankle socks, each of which possesses the exclusive massaging, reflexology inspired sole that enhances the wearing experience, keeping feet beautiful year round.




Kushyfoot is always designing unique products to assure that Kushyfoot comfort is available for every shoe, legwear and fashion need.  For Fall-Winter 2014-2015 Kushyfoot has come up with innovative styles that are very much on trend.  Smart legwear options, with all the benefits of Kushyfoot technology, are debuting and are available along with their best selling classics.

Kushyfoot is recognized for its chic, well-made, yet affordable tights that are a wardrobe essential for millions of women.  With skirts and dresses gaining fashion momentum, variations of boots are worn most of the year, making tights a top fashion accessory.

Kushyfoot products are available in over 10,000 stores around the nation and online, and in more than 40 styles.  Kushyfoot delivers unheard of comfort and high end quality at affordable price points. Prices may vary slightly from retailer to retailer, and you can also purchase Kushyfoot products from their website, however, they sell on a multi package basis.

Here are the details on the products I received:


KUSHYFOOT SHAPING TIGHTS
Item #12205
Price:  $9.99
Available in Black
Sizes:  Medium and Large




DESCRIPTION:

Shaping tights are designed with a firm shaper that tames your tummy, hips and thighs. Tights feature a:


  • Built-in control top
  • Massaging sole for extra comfort
  • Reinforced toe for added durability



MY THOUGHTS:



I received these Kushyfoot Shaping Tights in the color Black.  And, I find that they run true to size.  Wearing tights is not always a comfortable experience.  But thanks to Kushyfoot these Shaping Tights are not only instantly slimming and flattering, but they are super comfortable!  They keep my tummy flat and smooth, they frame my butt nicely, and they firm up my body from the waist down.  Now how awesome is that?!  I literally wore these tights from 1 pm until 7 pm and I barely felt I was wearing them.  The only thing I felt was my feet being gently massaged when I walked.  I also felt my legs were being supported, in a good way.

I also want to comment that I hand washed these tights in cold water and line dried them and they came out beautifully!  Just like new, so I am confident I will be able to wear them through the Fall and Winter season with no issues.  They are made of the finest quality and with the reinforced toes and my gentle care of them, they will stand the test of time.

KUSHYFOOT OPAQUE TIGHTS

Item #12200
Available in:  Black, Navy, Brown, Grey, Nude
Sizes:  Medium, Large, Plus
Price:  $6.99

DESCRIPTION:




Super soft opaque tights cover your leg with comfort and style. Great for everyday wear. Tights feature a:



  • Built-in control top
  • Massaging sole for extra comfort
  • Reinforced toe for added durability


MY THOUGHTS:

I received these Kushyfoot Opaque Tights in the color Black.  And, I found that they do run true to size.  Again, another pair of extremely comfortable tights.  With the built in control top and super soft material, these are some of the most comfortable tights I have ever worn.  They do not offer as much support and shaping properties as the Shaping Tights, which is to be expected, but they sure do work their magic on keeping my stomach flat, my legs feeling supported and my feet from being fatigued.  These are ideal for daily wear, especially for long hours, you will not feel the least bit of discomfort wearing them for extended periods of time. I wore them for 10 hours, just for the purposes of this review, and they were actually blissful to wear.  I don't think I have ever said that about a pair of tights before.

As for washing, I am going to follow the same process for these opaque tights as I did for the shaping tights.  Hand washing them in cold water and line drying them.  I want them to last me all Fall and Winter so I am going to lovingly care for them.  Again, outstanding quality and fine materials will allow these tights to last a very long time.


Item #3497
Price:  $7.99 for the Pair (2)
Colors:  Navy/Black, Brown/Black, 2 Nude or 2 Black



DESCRIPTION:

Kushyfoot® knee highs are a must-have in every wardrobe, particularly for special occasion or office wear. Our flat knit opaque knee highs are designed with light graduated compression to improve circulation in the legs and prevent swelling. This style is available in four colors and features a:


  • Zig zag sole to protect the ball of your foot and provide extra cushioning
  • Reinforced toe for added durability

MY THOUGHTS:

I received both a Navy and Black pair of these sensational Kushyfoot Flat Knit Opaque Knee High Trouser Socks.  I am not thrilled about wearing socks again, after having enjoyed wearing sandals all summer long.  But I am pleasantly surprised at how well I adapted to putting them on again, because it was these very socks that I have been wearing.  They are incredibly soft and comfortable and offer the same sole massaging benefits as with the tights.  

What makes these knee high socks so outstanding is that they also give such support to my lower legs, and I love the fact that they work to improve the circulation in my legs and prevent swelling from occurring when I am on my feet and running around all day long.  These truly are must haves for everyone!  You feet and legs will be so much healthier and happier!

The added cushioning in the soles and the exclusive zig zag design of them make it possible for me to wear even some of my more uncomfortable shoes and boots and not be as irritated by their discomfort with these socks on my feet.  

As with the tights I am not going to machine wash these.  I want to get as much mileage from them as possible, so hand washing them in cold water is going to be the route I take with them to insure they stand the test of time and the wear and tear I plan to give them.

KUSHYFOOT ANKLE SOCKS


MY THOUGHTS:

I found these Kushyfoot ankle socks to be exactly the same in terms of quality and comfort as the knee high socks.  They are splendid!


This concludes my review.


A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with the Kushyfoot products to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Kushyfoot products outlined in this review from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Kushyfoot in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: