Thursday, November 5, 2009

Review: GYPSY SOULE










I chose Gypsy Soule as one of my favorite Holiday Gift Giving Recommendations because they offer products that are so unique that you know if you purchase something from there it will be different from anything that the person you are shopping for has or owns. You can find everything from stunning clothes and embellished boots and sandals to gorgeous jewelry, hats and belts and each item will be sure to excite and please whoever has the pleasure of beholding them. The products are remarkable, each one extraordinary in its own unique way.


Ever wonder where some of your favorite celebrities find the ultra cool clothes you see them wearing? And even if you could find the clothes that are glamorous and worthy of a super star, do you think you could actually afford to buy them? Well, look no farther because I have the answer right here. The first time I came across the Gypsy Soule website and started browsing around at all their hip and totally glamorous bling embellished products I instantly knew I had found a company that designed clothes and accessories that were what I dreamed about wearing. Products that I envisioned in my mind I would love to wear, but didn't know they existed anywhere, until the day I saw them at Gypsy Soule! By simply wearing one of the spectacular Gypsy Soule teeshirts and accessorizing it with a piece of Gypsy Soule jewelry you can instantly transform your everyday look into an alluring celebrity worthy outfit that will make you feel confident and beautiful. Let me introduce you to the company and the two very talented girls behind it:


{From the Gypsy Soule Website}

"In 2003, Lorinda Graham-Van Newkirk brought the concept of jeweled, cowhide flip-flops to reality in the Western retail market. Seemingly overnight, the once unseen combination was on the shelves of retailers around every corner and Gypsy Soule® flip-flops became the catalyst for an industry trend.

Gypsy Soule originated from Lorinda's parent company, Van Glow, which she founded shortly before the flip-flop line made its debut. Gypsy Soule® products can now be found online and in stores across the country, with a line that includes footwear, jewelry and clothing.

Success didn't happen overnight, though. Lorinda's experience began years ago as a youth on her family's ranch in California. She founded her first company at age 21, although her entrepreneurial spirit began at an even earlier age. Her experience has run the gamut of the retail industry, from design work to the warehouse.

And now, Gypsy Soule® has welcomed long-time designer Amy Moorhouse to its team. Like Lorinda, Amy's passion for the western retail industry stems from real-life ranch experience. Amy comes from a Texas ranching family, and grew up on the legendary Pitchfork Ranch, where her father was the ranch manager for over 35 years.

Amy established her retail experience working for companies such as Smith Brothers, Cinch, Cruel Girl, Triple Creek, Vogt and the National Cowgirl Museum Hall of Fame, along with starting the original Gypsy Cowgirl® Brand. She has held positions as a brand manager, designer, market researcher and design consultant, among others.

Lorinda and Amy plan to build upon the core of Gypsy Soule — "products for women, designed by women." The collaboration began with friendship and a mutual work experience. Both bring various pieces of experience to the design table and plan to bring fresh, new items to the mainstream and western retail industry.

Much more than just a shoe or a piece of jewelry, Gypsy Soule® products express an emotion. To offer products that lead, rather than follow; define elements of personality; and make women feel good about themselves is the goal.

Come with us and unleash your SOULE."


MY REVIEW

The very generous gals over at Gypsy Soule provided me with 4 products to review. I am totally in love with each one for the extra special element that each one on its own adds to my outfits. It is no wonder such celebrities as Kris Jenner (the Kardashian mom), Miranda Lambert, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Love Hewitt are proud owners of Gypsy Soule products and you can too! I have included sizing and pricing information on these ultra cool items and you will learn that you can look and dress like a star and it won't make a dent in your wallet!!


The first item I was sent to review is the alluring and very hip Turquoise Tank with Gypsy Soule shield, roses and sparrows. The Price: $88.00 and is Available in Small - XL

This fabulous tank top is so darn cute and displays such a pretty and very cool design that covers the whole front side. I love that in spite of its very feminine look it has a touch of subtle edginess to it, which makes me feel a sense of power and control, hmmm, that is a good thing for me, helps to build up my confidence! I can wear this alone with a pair of jeans or shorts in the warmer weather, or I can layer it up as seen in the picture to the left, with a cute boucle jacket or denim jacket, it is just a versatile tank that will work nicely with so many different bottoms and layer possibilities and it will always make you feel a sense of "rocker girl" when you sport it around town or wherever your journey's in life take you. I am so pleased with the artistic design on the tank and it is very fine in terms of construction. I received a size Medium, which fits me perfectly, but it does have a snug fit. So, if you want to order this and want a tighter fit, order true to size. If you prefer a loser fit, you may want to consider ordering up a size. I personally like a tighter fit so I was thrilled with the way it fit me.


I received the Gypsy Soule® ~ Unleash Your Soule!! Hoodie. The Price: $94.00 and is available in Sizes XS - 2XL. I really like the Eco-Grey color of the top and the big and bold message that the hoodie conveys. I know I need to remind myself all the time not to be afraid to step outside my comfort "box", to take chances in life when it comes to my goals and dreams, and not to be afraid to show others the real me, and "go for" all that I want in life! Wearing this hoodie will remind me to do just that, and I also want to spread the message to those around me that I love and care about. The top is very nicely made, the quality is fantastic and I washed it a couple of time already, and I can tell that it will stand the test of time and wear! This hoodie has a more relaxed fit. I was sent a size Medium. It is a little big on me, I could have probably used a size Small, so if you prefer a true to size fit you may want to consider ordering down a size, or if you like that more relaxed loser fit, I suggest ordering your normal size.

I received the Gypsy Soule Dog Tag on Ball Bead Necklace, Price $45.00

20" in Length with a Double Sided Dog Tag with Logo Cross on one side and Gypsy Soule on the reverse side. Rendered in Base Metal.

Billy Ray Cyrus had this to say about this piece: "Oh my girls would love this stuff" And, they did!

I have been wanting a
dog tag style necklace for the longest time. I have seen them featured in all the most popular fashion magazines and seen them being adorned by so many people (yes and celebrities too) and believe me when I say that this one from Gypsy Soule is just dreamy. It embodies all the elements I could have wished for, it's eye catching and bold, it's light-weight so it doesn't feel too heavy on your neck, it's has that "cool factor" that I look for. It is versatile in what you can wear it with, you can use it to enhance your most casual outfits like jeans and a teeshirt or you can easily pair it up with your cute little black dress! This necklace is extremely well made, a very fine quality in my opinion. I think this urban chic style necklace will make a terrific holiday gift, you get that sassy, sexy look at a price that will not break your wallet. This is the piece that so many girls are coveting and you can get it right at Gypsy Soule. And check out the two pictures to the right and left, I mean how neat is the fact that it is reversible! It's like having 2 necklaces in one, love it!


I saved the best for last!! The last item I was sent to review are these absolutely magnificent and stunning Flip Flops!

B-CHANG CHANG
Price: $410.00
Black, Black Gator, All AB Stones, Square AB Tile

All Sparkle and Embellishments are done in the BIG State of Texas with the finest Italian leathers and hides!

To ensure the highest quality and happy customers our
Sandals, Flip Flops and Boots are handmade and set with real Swarovski crystals. We use only the best bling for our customers! Our comfort level is HIGH, because we use the highest quality of EVA soles. Although our base is imported, everything else is handmade in Texas.

Heel Sizes and Attributes:

F: 1 inch strap and no heel
I: 1 inch strap with 1¾ inch wedge
W: 2 inch strap with a 1¾ inch wedge
H: 2 inch strap and 3 inch heel

**Please keep in mind, if you have a wider foot it is our recommendation that you go up a size in our embellished flip flops. The embellishments and hides cause the flip flops to be tighter across the straps. ***

I received the flat heel in Size 9 and they come in Sizes 6-11 in Flat or with wedge Heels.

I kid you not when I say that when I took these exquisite sandals out of the box my mouth literally drop to the floor! I love, love shimmer and glimmer and these aurora borealis jewels that are embellishing the flip flops are just like big headlights looking at you! Talk about the "wow" factors, um yes, these did achieve that with me! The iridescent colors in the genuine Swarovski Crystals is mesmerizing, simply beautiful and truly made me feel special, totally divine.

Equally as important as style and design is quality. I can assure you the quality is not sacrificed in the way with which these sandals are crafted. All the sparkles and embellishments are done in the Big State of Texas so they are America Made, yay! The finest Italian leathers, hides and Swavovski Crystals are used to create them. When you hold them in your hands and feast your eyes upon them, you can clearly see that they are solid and sturdy and in no way a pair of flimsy flip flops, no siree! You will come to adore these immediately upon opening the gorgeous Gypsy Soule Logo Box they are housed in.

A very special THANK YOU to Gypsy Soule for providing me with the products for this review.

Disclosure: I received the 4 items from
Gypsy Soule for the purposes of this Review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.



MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: