Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Review: Slimpressions Shapewear




I am so impressed with the products offered by Slimpressions! After experiencing what each one did for improving the shape of my body and making me look 10 pounds lighter in my clothes, I am truly sold on this product line. It doesn't matter what your body shape is, whether you are overweight or not, every woman should own some Slimpressions pieces because they will make your clothes look so much smoother and sleeker on you, and you will feel so much more confident in how you look in them! It is with such enthusiasm that I include Slimpressions in my Sizzling Summer 2010 Guide. Let me introduce this fabulous company to you:

{Taken from the Slimpressions Website}


Slimpressions® is owned and operated by Branches Unlimited, LLC based in Marietta, GA. The management team is comprised of co-founders and sisters-in-law, Amy Pedersen and Jennifer Daniels. They have a combined 35 years of business experience, including market and product development, advertising and public relations, sales and process improvement.

No one likes to look overweight. It’s embarrassing when people see your lumps and bumps. But it’s not your fault. You’re a busy woman and you’ve got a lot going on! You’ve got much more important priorities.

That’s why we created in Slimpressions. Slimpressions® is a premium line of flab-u-less® everyday women's shapewear designed to slim your body. The result? An illusion of weight reduction that will boost your confidence and lift your spirits. Like you, we longed for a line of body slimmers that were comfortable and actually worked (as opposed to those hot, uncomfortable body slimmers that roll-up or, worse yet, create lumps in other areas.)

What was our inspiration? Our own bodies! Many women like you, regardless of their shape or size, struggle with flabby arms. However, traditional body slimmers on the market do not address this troublesome area. Enter The Haves™ and The Have Nots™, our founding, patent-pending garments. These shaping solutions slim and sculpt jelly belly, muffin top, back fat, AND arm flab! In response to consumer and media love for our slim shapers, we now carry ten premium body shaping solutions. Check out our entire Top Sleekret™ and Bottom Line™ Collection because body slimmers are just like jewelry. Mix and match to complement every outfit and look your best!

MY REVIEW

The generous folks over at Slimpressions sent me three amazing products to review. I am not overweight, but my body is far from perfect and the areas that bother me are my upper legs, I call them my saddle bags, and my upper arms, they jiggle! I also have days when my stomach feels bloated and I just want to "suck it in" all day long!! Now you know the parts of my body that I wish I could improve upon, let me share with you how each of the three pieces I received from Slimpressions transformed those areas and improved significantly each of my "problem" areas. It was really fascinating to experience, and quite astonishing the difference each piece made in how my body looked. It takes a lot to shock and amaze me, and that is how I would describe my reaction to this product line!

Tanks A Lot - Upper Body Control Top Tank Top
Available in Black, White and Nude



Premiere Seamless Control Tank Top Shaper

- Shaping tank top with moderate control to smooth and sculpt jelly belly, muffin top, and back fat
- A great layering piece!
- Wide comfortable shoulder straps
- Soft cups for natural chest coverage
- Ribbed midriff for flab-u-less(R) all-around support from the bra line to the hip bone
- Seamless torso that curves where you need and want it to
- Long torso for tucking and layering
- Reinforced banding snugly yet comfortably sits at the hips to minimize roll ups
- Tagless comfort
- Easy care...machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, tumble dry on low
- Made in America
-Like all Slimpressions(R) shapewear products, fashion meets function with this body shaper
- Just step in, slide up and slim downTM

MY THOUGHTS: I received the Tanks A Lot in the color Nude. I followed the instructions by stepping inside the garment in order to put it on and pulled it upward onto my body. I wasn't in front of the mirror yet, but as I looked down onto my stomach I could instantly see how flat it looked. I was stunned and excited to say the least! I then walked over to the mirror and just stood there smiling.......I truly looked 10 lbs lighter. It was an instantly miracle! The top of the tank has little "cups" that "pushed" up my cleavage so I didn't even need to wear a bra. The first time I wore the Tanks A Lot I put on a pretty capped sleeved silk top over it that was a very fitted style and I could visibly see how the top looked super smooth on me and I felt it gave me a very "tailored" look. I sometimes feel I look messy and unpolished in my clothes but the Tanks A Lot evens every aspect of your upper body out and you feel reinvented in your clothes. I have worn the Tanks A Lot 3 days in a row, I don't want to be without it anymore. It is perfect for the summer, and it is so comfortable you aren't aware that it is on and working for you. But you are aware that you look your personal best and that makes for such a confidence booster!


The Halves - Sleevage Plus Cleavage Control Top
Available in Black, Chocolate, Nude and White



Premiere Sleevage plus Cleavage Control Top

- Gentle compression smoothes and shapes dreaded "arm flab", back fat, muffin top, jelly belly and lower waist bulge
- Wave goodbye to arm flab! - Arm sleeves can adjust to be worn above or below the elbow
- Soft cups for comfy chest coverage
- A fantastic layering piece!
- Ribbed midriff for flab-u-less(R) all-around support from the bra line to the hip bone
- Seamless torso that curves where you need it to
- Long torso for tucking and layering
- Reinforced banding snugly yet comfortably sits at the hips to minimize roll ups
- Tagless comfort
- Mesh armpits for added breathability
- Easy care...machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, tumble dry on low
- Made in America
- Like all Slimpressions(R) body shapers, fashion meets function with this premium line of shapewear.
- Just step in, slide up and slim downTM

MY THOUGHTS: I received The Haves Top in the color Black. We have had such a heat wave this past week that the idea of wearing sleeves was not inviting, but since I loved what the Tanks A Lot piece did for me, I just had to put The Haves on. So I again followed the instructions by stepping into the garment and pulling it up onto my upper body. Honestly, my upper arms looked half their size and no more jiggles! I think I instantly transformed my upper body from a Size 6 to a Size 4! Seriously, I was stunned at the difference. I put on a pretty beige tank top over The Black Haves top for that layered look and a pair of black capris and off we went for dinner. I was delighted with how wearing the top made me look, and felt like a woman whose body had been resurrected into one I was so comfortable in! I will wear The Black Haves Top under all my favorite sweaters, blazers, tops on any day that isn't over 80 degrees! It was just the most magnificent upper body transformation, and I am thrilled beyond words with this piece.

The Bottom Line Collection - Long Leg Shaper



Premiere Long Leg Shaping Control Panty for the Hips, Thighs, Tummy and Rear

- Everyday moderate control yet oh so comfortable!
- Smoothes and shapes tummy, hips, thighs and rear with beautiful definition
- Extra tummy-tucking support and rear enhancing definition
- Comfortable waistband (non-binding, non-rolling)
- Made of 80% Microfiber Nylon, 20% Lycra
- Generous smoothing compression yet light weight
- Knit-in cotton in crotch panel to provide a seamless, smooth appearance
- Easy care... machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, tumble dry on low heat
- Made in America
- Like all Slimpressions(R) body shapers, fashion meets function with this premium shapewear
- Just step in, slide up and slim down!TM

MY THOUGHTS: I received the Long Leg Shaper in the color Black. Remember how I mentioned I have the dreaded saddle bags? I am a Size 6-8 on the bottom and so although I am not overweight, I have a little cellulite on my upper legs and those little "dimples" that just won't go away, no matter how hard I try to work at exercising to get rid of them. That is where this premiere Long Leg Shaping Control Panty can step in to work its magic on your lower body! It instantly made a difference in my hips, upper thighs and tummy, sucking it all in, keeping it all contained, and making me feel so much less self conscious about my "booty area"! It actually gently pushes up your "rear" to give your backside the firmness that many of us wish we had naturally. It does an excellent job of giving your backside some noticeable definition and your slacks, jeans, dresses, skirts, etc. will fit you so much better and you will look so much more striking in all your clothes.

FINAL THOUGHTS: I want to comment on how well these garments are made and how nicely they came out after washing. I actually put them in a lingerie bag and washed them in the washing machine, using the gentle cycle and I line dried them. They came out perfect. Because they are made of such high quality workmanship they will stand the test of time. They are durable, made from the finest materials, and continue to look like new as I have washed them several times now.

You can visit the Slimpressions website by
CLICKING HERE to browse through their entire product line and make sure to check out the BEFORE AND AFTER pictures, they speak a thousand words! Slimpressions recently debuted on QVC which is so exciting for the company. Their products have also been featured in some of the most popular magazines and televisions shows as well.




A very special thank you to
Slimpressions for providing me with the products to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the three Simpressions products mentioned in my review from Slimpressions for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: