Monday, July 12, 2010

Review: Limited Edition DAVID YURMAN Luxurious Dusting Powder




Does the enticing and alluring aromas of patchouli and floral essences of rose and peony sound fascinating to you? Because the delicately scented harmonious blends of seductive patchouli and soft pretty floral essences of rose and peony are exactly what is captured in this very magical and glorious Limited Edition David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder. Classic and sensual is how you find this fine couture satiny powder that will adorn your skin with a veil of subtle gold shimmer, lingering lightly while never losing its unique character. This is the perfect way to make your skin look luminous and gorgeous for the summer while at the same time allowing yourself to smell beautiful and sexy!

This magnificent satiny fine powder comes housed in a lovely glass jar, capped with a stunning cushion cut, faceted gold cover bordered with the iconic cable trim. The David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder is applied with a white, velvet puff featuring a satin ribbon with the David Yurman logo stamped in gold.


MY REVIEW

If ever you wanted to surprise a special lady in your life with the most divine exceptional pampering gift, or just treat yourself to the most indulgent product I have come across in a long time, this is it!! An exquisite
Limited Edition David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder is the most delightful way to cool off your body in the heat of the summer, making you feel dry and refreshed, while at the same time adding a touch of sparkle and shimmer to make your skin look super gorgeous and keep you smelling amazing and oh so feminine! This scent is ageless, timeless, and as couture and enchanting as a product can possibly be! An impeccable product for even the most discerning of tastes, perfectionism at its finest!


DAVID YURMAN LUXURIOUS DUSTING POWDER 3.1 oz. net wt.
Price: $80.00

Available: Spring/Summer 2010 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, David Yurman Boutiques and at
www.davidyurman.com

MY THOUGHTS: This product will fragrance your skin very subtly and lightly, which really on hot sultry summer days and nights is exactly what you want. You don't want to apply an overbearing scent that could possibly offend those around you, this will instead give off an ever so subtle floral scent that will be appealing to those around you. The patchouli in this fragrance is not what you may think of when you hear the word patchouli. It is not that 60's scent that makes you think of Woodstock and the cool hippies of that era, but rather this is a rich, high end high caliber earthy woodsy patchouli that is barely discernible to the nose, only to add that special extra spice to the mix of the scent. This sophisticated scent combines the best of old "Hollywood" glamour scent meets "new age modern" scent which is why I say this fragrance is a joy for women of all ages with a wide range of scent preferences.

I have to comment on how supremely packaged this powder is. It comes in the most elegant and fancy glass container with an equally elegant fancy gold tone lid. I love that is has the signature David Yurman cable trim decorating the lid, so marvelous! I am a girly girl who loves to make my vanity look inviting and approachable for me everyday, and to have this sitting up front and prominent on my vanity makes it an obvious choice for me to want to make sure I apply it to my skin everyday! It will probably take you forever to use up all this David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder because they give you such a GENEROUS amount of it but also because just using a little bit of it goes a long way! It is made of such high standards, that you truly only need a small amount to get not only the most robust sweet fragrance, but also to achieve that luminous sexy shimmer to your skin. And when you have used up all your delightful powder, you can reuse over and over again this stunning glass container with iconic lid and it will become a favorite most collectible piece for you to enjoy for years to come!

I enjoy wearing clothes in the summer that show off my skin, and are going to keep me cool and comfortable. I can easily see myself wanting to wear this powder not only to insure that I smell beautiful even in the summer heat, but also so my skin glows, and sparkles in the daylight. But I also love to whisk away with my husband for some alone time and I can't wait to wear this powder on my skin so while we are enjoying a candlelight dinner, my skin will have that gorgeous gold subtle shimmery glow to it. That touch of sparkle will enhance my appearance and make me feel so confident and sexy! I put it on my shoulders, up and down my arms and also onto my legs to give them a stunning shimmer.

The David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder arrives in a classy black box with gold lettering. I couldn't wait to experience it when it arrived, and you will feel the same way too! Don't miss out on a chance to treat yourself to this most dynamic Limited Edition Summer Product from David Yurman, you will be able to use this long after summer is over and through the Holiday Season as well. It transcends time and a little bit of it goes a long way! It is worth its price in gold, literally!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW TO PURCHASE IT

A very special THANK YOU to the most gracious folks at Clarins for providing me with the
David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder for this review.

Disclosure: I received the David Yurman Luxurious Dusting Powder described in my review from the folks at Clarins for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

dreamin2win said...

Aromas of patchouli... That takes me back. oh yes, it was a long time ago...lol

MySkinConcierge Ava said...

Just saw on Facebook that a friend works for him! Her job is taking her on a 3 week Med. cruise! What a job!! Please visit me over at www.myskinconciergeblog.com or www.myskinconcierge.blogspot.com

Thanks Joanna!