Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Review: The Optimum Pant at Elizabeth's Store






Guess what time of year it is?! It's time for my Alluring Autumn 2010 Guide!! I love the Fall Season & I am so excited about all the upcoming Reviews I will be writing that are included in this season's Guide. There will be everything from Clothing & Accessories, Electronics & Gadgets to Health & Beauty Products and yes, even Food! All spectacular products to make you look and feel beautiful and of course be Alluring!! So without further ado, let me kick it off with the most fascinating pair of Black Pants you will ever find!!

There is always one classic, favorite "go to" pair of pants I need to make sure I have in my existing wardrobe and that is a perfect pair of Black Pants. This is imperative for me since I prefer to look casual, but with that touch of finesse and elegance. I want to look chic and polished, and at the same time own a pair of comfortable black pants that are going to be suitable for any kind of event or occasion and work in harmony with my tops, sweaters, blazers and jackets that I already have in my existing wardrobe. Does this perfect pair of Black Pants actually exist out there? I am always on the hunt for them and I think I may have hit the bulls-eye with the Optimum Pants from Elizabeth's Store. They are not only the ultimate in comfort, but they lift and tuck your body in all the right places! Your body will love how they feel, and you will be thrilled with how they make you look in them! These are truly the instant confidence booster every woman wants and needs in her life, an instant gratification pair of pants that are so versatile, you will be able to wear them as often as you want for wherever your life's journey takes you!

Here is a classy stunning outfit put together using the Optimum Pants:



Before I get into my Review of them, let me introduce you to the Company and ladies behind the innovative brand of clothing:

{Taken from the Elizabeth's Store Website}


The Elizabeth's Store was founded in 2008, but actually got its start more than 12 years ago. It all began in New York City, when two aspiring actresses Eli (that’s me), and Beth (that’s my partner and best friend), met on the set of “Cosby”. No, not that Cosby Show...Bill did a second, let’s just say, slightly less popular show which was filmed in NYC.

Being actresses in NYC, you run around a lot (auditions, the gym, interviews for jobs that will actually pay the rent, dates, etc.), and let’s face it, we love New York, but it can be a bit dirty. Plus, who has time to change between appointments. So, you find you are always on the look-out for the perfect pair of black pants, you know something that goes with everything, are easy to care for, and won’t break the budget, but which ensures you are “camera ready” at all times.



Fast forward to today, Beth is still a jet setter and an entrepreneur whom you are equally likely to run into at a Hollywood party, a Georgetown Business Association meeting, or engaging in her favorite pastime shopping in the cutest boutiques. I am married with three kids and you will most likely see me in the grocery store, at the playground, or on a date night with my husband (guess which one is my favorite). But despite our different lifestyles, we are still best friends. And now we’re also business partners because we have finally found the perfect pant. So follow us as we introduce them to the world. I can promise you that, if nothing else, it won't be boring and you WILL have a pair of the most amazing pants at an affordable price.


MY REVIEW

The folks over at Elizabeth's Store very generously sent me the Optimum Pants to review. I had read all about them prior to my receiving them, so I thought I pretty knew what to expect when they arrived. I was so pleasantly surprised to see that they were as exceptional as I figured they would be, but even more so than expected! They came wrapped in really striking tissue paper that carried the dynamic company logo throughout. It made for such a professional high end impression. Then when I pulled the pants out of the tissue paper I immediately noticed the fine, thick gauge of the material they are rendered in. As first impressions go, it could not have been any better! Here is the low down on the Optimum Pants:

The Optimum Pant
Price: $34.85
Sizes:

Small (Size 0-4)
Medium (Size 6-8)
Large (Size 10-12)



Description:

The Optimum Pants are perfectly designed to follow the contours of your body, while supporting you in all the right places. This unique design will make you look five pounds thinner because it raises your rear, slims your waistline, and smoothes your figure. So, head to the gym, the grocery store, the office, date night, or wherever you need to be, knowing you are looking your BEST!

Fabric: A perfect blend of Cotton (55%), Polyester (35%) and Lycra (10%)



MY THOUGHTS: As with most of the items that I review that are washable, the first thing I do is see how they wash. So turning the Optimum Pants inside out, putting them in the washer, and washing them on the delicate cycle with cold water was my first task. I then line dried them so I could then wear them. It took about a day to dry and then even thought the weather is quite warm here, I wore them out when I went to run some errands. First let me say, they fit me like a glove, a truly perfect fit that I am so delighted with. But I need to say that these pants do run small. I am typically a Size 6 or 8 so I asked to have a Size Medium sent to me. They were just too small on me, I could barely get them up, so I asked to exchange them for a Size Large and the terrific people at Elizabeth's Store kindly let me switch to the size Large. I am totally pleased with the way they fit and more importantly how marvelous they make me look! They seriously make your tummie look flatter and give your butt a nice lift! They magically make you look slimmer and leaner than you are, that to me is just short of miraculous!!

I am not typically a flat shoe wearer, I tend to prefer to wear shoes that have at least a 2-3 inch heel. I am used to walking in heels, they make me walk with more of a strut, and I just feel more glamorous and chic in heels. They also make my legs look longer and thinner. So I was psyched that the Optimum Pants run longer in the leg length than some pants I have tried on in the past. They are the perfect length for someone like me who has an average length leg but enjoys wearing heels. So when I wore the slacks out about town, they looks so sleek and chic with my cute pair of black wedge sandals. I know for sure that I was walking with that extra bounce in my step because I felt so confident and great in the Optimum pants.

The
Optimum Pants are very simple in their design, yet they pack a powerful impact on your "look". On the left hand side there is a subtle yet bold company logo embroidered on them. It discretely catches your eye just enough so you know these are a couture pair of pants priced for the budget conscious woman. How sweet is that?!

I probably won't just wear these pants around the house, they are most definitely comfortable enough for lounging around in, no doubt there, but I want to keep them as my favorite pair of pants to wear when I am out in public where people are going to be seeing me. I am the sort of gal who always wants to look my personal best, it is important to me. I also want to look fashion forward and pulled together. The Optimum Pants are going to become my new best friend, my constant companion, always allowing me to mix and match my favorite tops, sweaters, blazers, etc with them. I will wear them out to restaurants (both casual and dressy ones), I will wear them to social events, I will wear them when I am out and about town running errands, I will wear them to sporting events, I will wear them whenever I want to look great, because they are ageless and timeless and anyone can benefit from owning a pair!

You can visit
Elizabeth's Store by CLICKING HERE to check out the Optimum Pants as well as the other products available on the website to help you look and feel fabulous!

A very special thank you to
Elizabeth's Store for providing me with Optimum Pants to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received Optimum Pants from Elizabeth's Store for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

dreamin2win said...

Those pants look nice & comfy!