Wednesday, December 1, 2010

REVIEW: ShaToBu ~ The Workout You Wear!





Would you like a regular shaper, or one that also tones your muscles & burns more calories?
I'm so excited to introduce you to ShaToBu, The Workout You Wear!

One thing most of you don't know about me is that I am a bit of a shapewear addict! Okay, my secret is out......and I am okay with admitting that I am obsessed with looking as slim and slender as I possibly can and I don't mind wearing under garments that are going to suck it all in and make me look sleek and smooth in all my clothes. So imagine my sheer excitement and joy when I learned about ShāToBu™ shapewear that not only makes you look instantly slimmer, sexy and more flattering in your clothes, but it also has the ability to let you work off calories as you wear it, now that is beyond cool don't you think?! I couldn't get my hands on the ShāToBu™ High Waist to Knee Shaper fast enough. It is the most innovative, unique, amazing beyond words creation I have come across in a long time! I am so thrilled to be able to introduce this revolutionary line of shapewear to you all and include it in my Holiday Glamour and 2010 Holiday Gift Giving Guide. Here is some background information about the company and this most incredible product line:


{Adapted from the ShāToBu™ Website}

ShāToBu - The Workout You Wear™ - is the revolutionary shaper that helps women shape, tone and burn more calories during everyday activities.

The benefits go beyond ordinary shapewear - ShaToBu instantly gives a sleeker silhouette, but women can also see and feel a difference in their bodies with regular use over time. By incorporating resistance bands right into the garment, muscles work a little harder and more calories are burned during daily activities.

ShaToBu helps women fit a workout into their normal day, while looking and feeling great.

ShāToBu™ is the Workout You Wear

Independent scientific studies from the University of Virginia show that women who wear ShaToBu during daily activities burn UP TO 12% MORE calories during daily activities like walking or climbing stairs.

With the modern woman's hectic schedule it can be hard to find time to get to the gym, but with ShaToBu, women can fit a workout into their daily routine while enjoying a more shapely silhouette!

How DOES ShāToBu™ Work?



ShaToBu is based on the principle of resistance training. This simple, ingenious technology uses seamless resistance bands to make muscles work a little harder during natural movement, like walking or climbing stairs, while remaining comfortable underneath your clothes.

Non-binding, stay-in-place waist and leg bands prevent marking, bulging and rolling.

ShaToBu is made of Nylon and Lycra with overall moisture-wicking properties, and a cotton CoolMax gusset, to keep you cool and comfortable.

Easy enough to wear every day (and even replace underwear), ShaToBu offers a smooth route to a better-looking you!

THE CREATOR



Denise Perron, BSc, DC

Dr. Denise Perron, a board-certified chiropractor for more than 20 years, is the brains behind ShāToBu™, The Workout You Wear. This idea for this revolutionary shaper came about when Dr. Perron observed that many of her patients did not consistently perform the exercises she prescribed for better posture. Recognizing that more and more of her patients were wearing shapewear, she had the brilliant idea to create a new kind of shaper that would help them do their exercises effortlessly.

By applying the principles of resistance training to shapewear, Dr. Perron's concept was to add seamless resistance bands to an undergarment, making muscles work a little harder during natural movement, like walking or climbing stairs. When muscles work harder, more calories are burned. It occurred to her that this garment might actually provide fitness benefits to a vast number of women outside of her practice as well.

She proved her shaper worked by conducting scientific studies in Canada and the U.S. - and so ShāToBu™ was born. Dr. Perron transformed the concept of ordinary shapewear with ShāToBu™, a science based shaper that not only provides a sleek silhouette but also shapes, tones and burns more calories while women go about their everyday activities.


MY REVIEW

What comes in a large magenta pink shiny metallic bubble envelope? A bundle of ShāToBu™ swag to assist you and maximize the benefits of your ShāToBu™ - The Workout You Wear. It made for a most memorable and special initial impression, very classy, 5 Star, First Class in terms of making me the receiver feel excited and motivated to try out my new ShāToBu™ gear.

In the pretty pink envelope were A Catalog explaining everything that I need to know about ShāToBu™. A Handy Card giving me step by step instructions on daily exercises I can do while wearing my ShāToBu™ with diagrams to help. A pretty pink measuring tape so I can easily keep track of the inches I am losing on my body {nice} and a digital pedometer to further assist me in tracking my daily workouts. ShāToBu™ has made it so easy to get started and provided you with all the tools you need to be successful. Bravo ShāToBu™!!

The very generous folks at ShāToBu™ sent me the ShāToBu™ High Waist to Knee Shaper and the ShāToBu™ High Waist Shaping Tights. They could not have arrived at better timing than at the onset of the holidays because with all the food around, I need to burn calories, tone my muscles, and slim down my body in any way I can! That is what makes this brand so desirable for my Holiday Glamour and Gift Giving Guide, these products are something any woman can benefit from! It is still mind blowing to me that this ultra cool undergarment is designed to provide significant body toning and calorie burning benefits to my body as I am wearing it. I just can't believe how incredibly amazing that is! And, to boot it is totally comfortable to wear all day long! Here is the product information about the ShāToBu™ High Waist to Knee Shaper from the website:

ShāToBu™ - High Waist to Knee Shaper
Price: US $58.00

Style: 12701A
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, MediumTall, LargeTall and 3XLarge
Colors: Buff and Black

Description:

Designed for those women who prefer slightly more form with their function, our classic-cut, High Waist to Knee ShaToBu slims and smoothes your waistline for an enhanced hourglass figure.

You'll look great and feel even better, all while burning up to 12% more calories every day.

- Extra smoothing in the tummy & love-handle area
- The perfect shapewear under a skirt or dress
- Ideal body shaper for special occasions or with fitted clothing







MY THOUGHTS: The very first thing I did before I began wearing this garment I hand washed it in cold water following the easy care instructions that came along with the product. It dried in about 1 hour, wow! It washed beautifully and I could not get it on myself fast enough. I put it on in the morning around 10:00 am and I wore it all day long until about 4:30 pm. During the time I wore it I went about my typical daily routine. I walked our 2 dogs 3 times throughout the day, I went grocery shopping and ran a few additional errands, and I did tasks around the house. I was very conscious about the fact that I was wearing this shapewear garment because I was testing it out, but it was totally comfortable and had I not been aware that I was testing the product, I am positive I would have forgotten that I had it on. It felt natural on my body, and did not give me any discomfort in any way. This product is such a terrific mental motivator, by wearing it, you are reminded to do that little bit extra during the day to maximize the benefits.

I must say this shapewear garment made me look about 5 pounds slimmer which right away made me fall in love with it. I felt confident in my black slacks and noticed I had an extra bounce in my walk because I felt so good about myself. I also had this smile inside myself all day long because I knew that I was also getting toned and burning calories all the while I was wearing this product. The cool factor just kept making me happier and happier!

I can honestly say the only downside is the fact that I have to wash this everyday because I want to keep wearing it and wearing it!! I wish I had a week's supply of them, one for each day of the week because I never want to be without wearing it! The benefits are so awesome, it makes you look great in all your clothes and helps you to keep your body toned and burn calories so you can control your weight, I mean how innovative and totally incredible is this?!

I think it is fascinating to learn that each number in the picture below represents a benefit that this product delivers upon.



1) Specially designed non-binding waist and legs bands that prevent rolling, cutting or bulging. There is also a high waist to knee style offered in this shapewear line that provides you with additional slimming and smoothing to your waistline for an enhanced hourglass figure. Visit the website to see the details on this product by
CLICKING HERE

2) Cool Max Cotton Gusset

3) Seamless resistance bands in buttocks and back thigh areas tone muscles and burn up to 12% more calories during natural movement (e.g. walking).

4) Control Panty for comfortable shaping

5) Nylon and Lycra fabric with overall moisture-wicking properties, innovative finish provides breathability and dryness.





The second product I was sent to review is:

ShāToBu™ - High Waist Shaping Tight
Price: $38.00
Style: 12703A (U.S.A.)
Colors: Jet Black, Steel or Brown
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge or 2XLarge









Description:

Turn your wardrobe into one that is fashionably fit with our High Waist Shaping Tight. This style slims and smoothes your waist, hips and thighs to refine your whole figure! Soft, snug and opaque, these tights with Lycra® look great with any outfit while helping you tone your muscles and burn up to 12% more calories.

- Helps tone muscles and burn extra calories
- Extra smoothing for tummy & love-handles
- Eliminates panty lines

MY THOUGHTS: I received the tights in the versatile Jet Black Color. As always, I washed them first, by hand, in cold water and line dried them. They washed like a dream, came out beautiful, just like brand new. It was a little tricky getting them on, as they do fit very snug, but that's okay because they suck everything in if you know what I mean, and made me actually look a size smaller than I really am, how's that for an initial impression?! I admit I stared at myself in front of a full length mirror for a few seconds and then started dancing around the room in them, good thing no one was looking!! But they made me feel excited, happy, and most importantly, confident!!

I wore the tights on Thanksgiving Day which was the absolute perfect day to test them out because I knew I was going to be eating a lot and by the end of the day the potential for me to gain 5 pounds was not out of the realm of possibility! We also decorated my sister's 30 foot Christmas Tree, yes she has high ceilings, so with all the lifting, stretching and up and down activity I knew the decorating would be another great test for the tights.

I found the high waist truly did slim and smooth my waistline from the get-go and well after we were finished with Thanksgiving dinner. I could feel the resistance bands built into the tights working on toning my muscles while I was moving around. The Lycra in the tights was very soft and I could feel that causing the tights to fit very snugly against my skin, but they were comfortable at the same time and was not binding in any way.

The Gusset has moisture wicking cotton COOLMAX and serves as a cool dry feel, so even when I was busy decorating the tree and got a little warm, I didn't break a sweat, that was nice! I love the fact that these tights effortlessly allow me to shape, tone and burn calories without even being aware consciously that I am doing all this and I can easily go about my daily routine in them. These tights stylishly fuse fashion with fitness, they are going to be my favorite tights to wear throughout the Holiday Season and long into the New Year!

You may visit the ShaToBu Website to learn more about this most unique and truly innovative brand by CLICKING HERE.

{Adapted from the ShāToBu™ Website}

ABOUT US:


Mayfair Tech Inc.

Mayfair Tech Inc. ("Mayfair"), a Canadian corporation, was established specifically to launch ShāToBu™. An affiliate of Doris Hosiery Mills, Mayfair was created to bring to life Dr. Denise Perron's vision of a shaper with built-in resistance training to help women fit exercise effortlessly into their day. This vision became a reality with the manufacturing expertise of Doris Hosiery Mills. Combining talents, a revolutionary new shaper was born: ShaToBu - The Workout You Wear™

A very special thank you to ShāToBu™ for providing me with the 2 products to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received 2 products from ShāToBu™ for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with ShāToBu™ in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: