Wednesday, January 26, 2011

REVIEW: CLARINS Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate




THE MAGIC WAND THAT HELPS WRINKLES DISAPPEAR

{Adapted from the CLARINS Press Release}

This is the latest and unarguably one of the greatest new product innovations that is being kicked of in this fabulous New Year!! The folks at CLARINS have raised the bar as they have indeed made me believe in MAGIC!! If you believe in magic too, then let me introduce the ultimate innovation in Clarins Instant Beauty Perfectors, Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate! This is a portable magic wand that helps lines and wrinkles disappear in an instant! This boosted formula corrects facial expression lines for a smoother, younger looking complexion and provides added skin firming and tightening benefits. Clarins new Line Correcting Concentrate can be applied directly to lines for instant touch-ups throughout the day. The high precision silicone tip targets the heart of the wrinkle to fill it in and smooth it away. Now how amazing is that?! It is with such excitement that I include this exceptional new product in my New Year, New You 2011 Guide. It will become your favorite "go to" secret weapon to take years off the appearance of your skin, in a most gentle and non-invasive manner.

Here are the BENEFITS of this using this product:

- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and enlarged pores

- Skin tightening, skin firming and anti-aging ingredients

- Targeted application to fill in and smooth lines and wrinkles

- Portable, high precision silicone pen for touch-ups throughout the day

- Allergy tested

The INGREDIENTS in this product are good for your skin:

- Acacia Micro-Pearls: Help to smooth away lines, pores and imperfections. They glide into creases, acting like sponges, absorbing moisture and expanding into lines and wrinkles.

- Soft Focus Pigments: High concentration of line-correcting Soft Focus pigments to help minimize shadowy areas and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and enlarged pores.

- Dermaxyl: Line correcting peptide. When combined with existing Instant Smooth ingredients, immediately smoothes skins and helps "repair" age-related damage.

MY REVIEW

The always most gracious folks over at Clarins sent me this fascinating product to review. Honestly, it could not have arrived at a better time. I am not sure if it is the harsh winter we are having here and my skin's reaction to it, or if the first signs of aging are just beginning to appear on my face, but I am noticing fine lines around my frown lines and around the corners of my eyes that just were not there 6 months ago. I also have the start of a few lines on my forehead. I think my years of sun worshiping are also catching up with me. I wish I had known then what I know now about that favorite pastime.......

MY THOUGHTS:

Application is simple, so fuss or mess! You apply the high precision silicone tip to problem prone areas including lines around the eyes, nose, between the brows and around the mouth. It can be worn alone or under makeup. Touch-ups can be applied throughout the day.

The sleek long slender pen wand is a breeze to use! A few simple quick turns of the base of the pen triggers the product to come up to the silicone tip. The products glides effortlessly over your skin and it is so very easy to apply the product directly over your targeted areas. I found that after I applied the product it was necessary for me to gently smooth with my fingers over the spot I had applied the product to make sure it was well blended into my skin. The product is a light "flesh" color which was perfect against my skin, but needed a slight tweak to make sure it was not discernible on my skin.

I love the soft satiny feel of the product. It is luxurious, hydrating and what I love most, it felt glorious on my skin, such a delight to apply and immediately see the magical results. I noticed within minutes a dramatic change in the appearance of my areas of concern, which were my frown lines and fine lines around my eyes. I also used a little on my forehead and in between my eyebrows. They are not wrinkles, but just looked rough and dry and I thought this product would enhance the appearance there. It worked like a gem!

I tested out this product first thing in the morning prior to my applying my makeup. But then throughout the day I re-applied it to my problem areas over my makeup to give those targeted areas a fresh dose. Again, just a few quick stroke to blend it all in and bravo, it even worked nicely on top of my makeup!

I love this product, it truly is a supreme product that worked in doing what it claims to do. It is always exciting to find a new innovative product that will improve the condition of my skin and the way I look!

This concludes my review.
Clarins Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate is available at department stores and fine specialty stores nationwide beginning January 2011 and has a retail price of $32.00. You can purchase it directly from CLARINS by CLICKING HERE

A very special thank you to
Clarins for providing me with the product to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received Clarins Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate from Clarins for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with Clarins in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: