Saturday, February 5, 2011

REVIEW: DERYA Jewelry by DERIN





It is with such pleasure and honor that I introduce Derya Jewelry to you all and include this spectacular new line of fabulous jewelry in my New Year, New You 2011 Guide! When I first saw the images of the jewelry pieces in this collection, I was literally speechless! I thought the jewelry designs were the most stunning, gorgeous, really hip styles in jewelry I had seen in some time. I was blown away by each and every style and I am so thrilled to be able to share some of them with you today. When you see truly unique, very high end couture jewelry like this you would expect to have to set aside your whole paycheck just to be able to purchase one piece. But that is not the case with this hot new line of jewelry! Not only are they made of impeccable quality, but the price points for each piece are so affordable, you will not believe it!! This jewelry line is available in select specialty boutiques and stores and for your convenience and ease you can also order the designs you love directly from the Derya website. I will explain all that to you, so without further ado, ta-da, let me introduce Derya Jewelry to you!

What is Derya Jewelry all about?

DERYA Jewelry

Designed for the women
who notice the details
that make the statement.



Edgy, Bold, Sleek and Sophisticated.
Each piece stands alone.....
or combine pieces
to complete your look.



MY REVIEW

My contact at
Derya Jewelry is both gracious and generous and so very excited to get the word out about this new line of fascinating and most enchanting jewelry. I was sent a variety of styles to feature on my blog and write about. What I want to make sure to express to you all is that this jewelry is crafted in the finest level of excellence I can convey. It is hand crafted with the highest standards of quality workmanship. The pieces are solid, durable, not flimsy by any means. The jewelry is all rendered in pewter then finished with silver. The tone of each piece is a stunning, gorgeous gun metal silver finish that really looks great against any skin tone. Let me capture the essence of each of the designs I received:

The DERYA Jewelry Collection includes
Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets, Cuffs and Earrings.


Bracelet 2047
Price: $53.75



MY THOUGHTS: This bracelet is my very favorite of all the items I received. It is the ultimate mix of glamour and elegance meets hip and trendy. I am so in love with this magnificent work of art, a splendid bracelet that is both ageless and timeless. I happen to have a tiny wrist so it is easy for me to just slip this on and off. It is a stretch style bracelet so it will fit a variety of wrist sizes and rendered with such perfection that it will stretch easily without worry or fear that it could snap or break. It is a substantial piece of jewelry that will make a classy statement on your wrist. I have been wearing it alone as I want it to grab the attention of those around me. However, you can easily add several of your other favorite bracelets to pair it with to really have that chic fashion forward look to your arm!! It truly is a magical design that is sure to add an element of style and pizzazz to all your outfits throughout the year!

Necklace 1520
Price: $62.50




MY THOUGHTS: If this isn't a show stopping piece, I don't know what is! What you can't tell from this image is that this necklace is big and bold! It is not a dainty style by any means! It lays nicely across my chest and covers a large portion of it. You most certainly will get noticed wearing this marvelous necklace! It is a heavy necklace, not overly heavy, but you know it is there. I have been wearing is alone over turtlenecks all winter long and it just brings such spice to my entire look and has really revamped my typical daily style into one that is so euro chic! I also love the look of wearing this necklace with a classic button up the front classic white blouse. I have worn it with the white blouse and jeans, the white blouse and dressy black pants, the white blouse and a pencil style black skirt, you get the idea. This is a divine necklace that brings such versatility to your accessories that you can literally pair it with any outfit in your wardrobe. I love that this necklace is so accessible too. It is a breeze to put on and take off. A simple yet designer style toggle clasp allows you to easily wear it everyday ~ another construction element that makes this necklace so alluring!

Earrings 4150
Price: $22.50




Earrings 4092
Price: $22.50




MY THOUGHTS: Aren't these two pairs of earrings fabulous! They are even more spectacular to view up close and personal. I wish you could appreciate the beautiful tone of the silver in these earrings. They have some slight oxidation in the lines of the designs which make the patterns in the design come to life! The earrings are slightly heavy, but not overly heavy that it makes them uncomfortable to wear. I just wanted to mention that they are not a lightweight tin-like caliber, but a fine art piece of jewelry. I have long hair so these styles are perfect for me to wear because they still show up so nicely even with my hair in their path. They are about 2 inches in length and about an inch in width so they are a size and shape that will work for those with long or short hair and will frame your face so wonderfully!

Ring 3004
Price: $22.50




Ring 3015
Price: $22.50



MY THOUGHTS: Last but not least check out these ultra hip and cool rings! They are a touch edgy and very enticing! I adore them both! They are adjustable so you don't have to worry about selecting the correct ring size and it makes them so versatile, in that you can wear them on any finger you want! I have been wearing Ring 3004 on my pointer finger and it looks exceptionally well there. I wear Ring 3015 on my middle finger, but I don't wear the rings on the same hand, one at a time works best for me. These rings are larger than life! Only kidding, but they are huge rings! They are rings that make you go "wow" ~ the cool factor is off the charts and they are amazing! In all the fashion magazines you see the trend is big, bold rings and these rings are the ticket! At such incredible price points, they are the perfect investment because you are getting both the utmost finest quality, exceptional silver metalwork, and styles that are going to transcend time and be in style for years to come.

This concludes my review. I hope you are as enamored with the Derya Jewelry line as I am and that I have been able to capture the unusual and couture essence of this luxurious jewelry line to you. The designs are distinctive, dynamic, sleek and sophisticated that will truly bring all of your outfits to life in the most delightful way! You can visit the
Derya Jewelry website directly by CLICKING HERE to browse through all the fascinating styles.

Please keep in mind,
Derya Jewelry is new and they primarily sell directly to boutiques and stores. So ordering from their website directly is an option, but they are working on getting their online store up and running. So in the meantime, they have made ordering easily. When you see the items you would like to purchase, send an email to: sales@deryajewelry.com and include in your email the item numbers of the jewelry you would like to purchase and they will provide you with the prices and details of how to place your order. The prices are so phenomenal, I mean truly reasonable and affordable, that the most expensive piece is no more than $62.50 and most are below that cost!!



A very special thank you to
Derya Jewelry for providing me with the products for this review.

Disclosure: I received the items outlined in my review from Derya Jewelry for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with Derya Jewelry in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected





No comments: