Monday, February 28, 2011

REVIEW: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care ~ Collagen Diamond Day Creme





I am so delighted to be able to include Elizabeth Grant Skin Care in my NEW YEAR, NEW YOU 2011 Guide. Elizabeth Grant Skin Care offers an extensive selection of skin care and body products that will target a wide range of skin types and address specific skin care issues. Elizabeth Grant Skin Care is an exceptional luxurious yet affordable brand that offers effective skin care products that will not disappoint you. I was given the opportunity to try out the COLLAGEN DIAMOND DAY CREME from the Collagen Collection of Elizabeth Grant products. This is an exceptional product & before I share my experience with it with you, let me first introduce Elizabeth Grant Skin Care to you:

{
Adapted from the Elizabeth Grant Website}

GET INTO YOUR SKIN

THE STORY BEHIND ELIZABETH GRANT




Elizabeth Grant did not always have the flawless skin she has today. Damaged during the Second World War, her skin was a constant source of personal shame and embarrassment - to the point where she avoided going out in public and living her life fully.

All of that changed in 1948 when Elizabeth discovered a natural substance that was used to treat war wounds. She had it specially formulated with other ingredients and began applying it to her damaged skin. Gradually, but very noticeably, the transformation occurred. Within eight months, Elizabeth's skin had improved remarkably. She threw away the dark glasses and drooping hats that she wore whenever she went out in public...and started living again!



In her work as a makeup artist, one of her clients complimented her on her skin's fresh, healthy and youthful appearance. Flattered...and shocked that someone would actually comment on her skin...Elizabeth told her client about the miracle cream that she had created. The woman left with a sample, only to return 10 days later asking for more.

She too had discovered Elizabeth's moisturizing miracle. Her skin was starting to feel normal again and her symptoms - clogged pores and skin that looked tired and age-worn - were disappearing. Six weeks later she visited Elizabeth. Her skin was glowing.




In 1958 in London, England it was most unusual for women to run companies. Not taking any notice of this, Elizabeth declared her commitment to share her remarkable skin care secret with people everywhere. Elizabeth launched her own skin care treatment line to share the secret formulation she had created.



On the strength of her miracle blend, Torricelumn™, and her own determination and perseverance, Elizabeth evolved the company from a home-based business to a multi-million dollar global corporation. Formerly available by special order only, the Elizabeth Grant line of skin care and beauty products is now available at select retail locations in Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Australia, Japan and Poland.


MY REVIEW




It is always such a pleasure to interact with the really kind and gracious folks over at Elizabeth Grant Skin Care. They are passionate about the products within all their collections, and they are enthusiastic to get the word out about how exceptional each and every one of them is!! It is with my utmost excitement and joy that I introduce this really effective, luxurious day creme from Elizabeth Grant's Collagen Collection ~ the highly coveted Collagen Diamond Day Creme, another phenomenal product Elizabeth Grant has created!


Collagen Diamond Day Creme
Price: $75.00



Action 1 – PLUMP
Concentrated Torricelumn™ boosts skin hydration all day long.

Action 2 –FIRM AND SMOOTH
Increases skin firmness and smoothes appearance of wrinkles.

Action 3 – PROTECT
Uses the mineral Malachite to protect the skin’s collagen from free radical damage.

On application of this silky cream, the face appears lifted and feels tighter yet refreshingly hydrated. Over time, the skin appears firmer, more supple, and younger looking.

The Collagen Diamond Collection delivers a one-two punch. It works on improving the skin on the inside with firming collagen and DESS technology, while at the same time; the diamond powder illuminates the skin on a surface level making it look immediately smoother and radiant.

HOW TO USE: Massage all over face area in an upward direction every morning

MY THOUGHTS:
The presentation of the house with which this creme lives in is most elegant and glamorous couture if ever there was an award for the most gorgeous day creme container ever! But as they say, "don't judge a book by its cover", and so I did not let the stunning presentation of this product blind me from what I wanted to learn, which is "will this creme improve the look, appearance, condition, texture, etc. of my skin"?

Action 1 {check}, Action 2 {check} and Action 3 {check} ~ wow, this Collagen Diamond Day Creme hit the mark with all 3 Actions that it claims to address! I've been using this ultra luxurious creme for well over a week now and it is perfectionism at its finest! The ultimate in an effective day creme that boasts it will improve a trio of issues and with my experience all that and more!

Upon opening the spectacular diamond embellished jar I was first captivated by the thick, very rich appearance of the creme, and also it's beautiful color which is a very, very pale aqua color, almost white, but you notice that ever so discernible hue of aqua to it. The creme has no obvious scent, which was almost an immediate plus for me, as I really don't like much scent to my face creams {just my personal preference}. I followed the usage instructions and used this creme every morning daily on freshly cleansed skin.

The product feels so soft and silky to the touch, and glides on effortlessly over the skin. My skin drank it up almost immediately, which surprised me because for such a rich consistency I thought it may be too rich for my skin, but that was not the case at all. The product is thick, but light and your skin will love it at first sight!

My results from using this creme for a little over a week now is fantastic! First and foremost it is just the correct amount of moisture and hydration for my skin type. It is not too emollient that it leaves me feeling oily by mid-day, and it is hydrating enough to keep my skin feeling healthy and nourished.

As it was working to keep my skin from being too dry and looking dry, it was able to dual action to firm up my skin in the areas that need it most. Your skin doesn't feel tightened or taunt, it just looks firmer and less sagging!

The place where I notice my signs of aging and some fine lines have formed are right at the frown lines. I do notice that there is some improvement to them, and they appear less noticeable, and I am hoping that over time, with my using this product for several more weeks, this improvement becomes even more pronounced and noticeable.

I have high hopes that over continued time, this product will continue to work its magic on my skin and I will see even more improvement with its condition and appearance. I am going to purchase a few additional products from the Elizabeth Grant Collagen Collection to use in conjunction with this Collagen Diamond Day Creme because I know they work harmoniously together and I want to give the area around my eyes this very same TLC that the rest of my face is receiving.

You can visit the Elizabeth Grant website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn about all the fabulous Skin Care Collections and products available there. You will enjoy learning more about this exceptional company and the brains behind all these most alluring effective products. Have fun learning all about what products will work best for your skin type and skin concerns. I know you will find products that were tailored just for your skin.

This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to Elizabeth Grant Skin Care for providing me with the product to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Collagen Diamond Day Creme from Elizabeth Grant Skin Care for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with Elizabeth Grant Skin Care in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: