Saturday, September 22, 2012

REVIEW: Scala Pronto Ageless Fashions



As you are dashing in and out of the cold this Fall and Winter season, you will be looking for something chic and stylish to keep your head warm and your hair style from being wind blown and ruined from all the harsh weather elements, right?! I've got a great solution for you, a darling hat that is the ultimate in stylish head gear that will keep you protected all season long and looking absolutely terrific as you dodge the wind and cold. Not only will you adore this most coveted hat, but I am including in this year's annual Holiday Glamour & Gift Giving Guide. You will want to surprise your gal riends and family members with this exceptional gift of warmth and style. Please read on to learn more!

MY REVIEW


The most gracious folks over at Lipton Publicity sent me a fabulous Scala Pronto Wool Cloche Style Hat to review. Scala Pronto, is a very popular Dorfman Pacific brand. It is one that represents ageless fashion and quality at an affordable prices. I was sent the Scala Pronto Wool Cloche Hat, Style LW399, in the color Black. This, for me, is the perfect color because it matches so many of my Fall and Winter coats. It is a classic, chic hat that is so super soft to the touch. The shirred boiled wool feels like a dream on the head, extremely comfortable! It will keep me warm in the cold as well as add that stylish cute look to my winter attire. What is so cool about this hat is that you can easily pack it away when you are out and about and want to take it off, it "collapses into a flat piece that you can effortless tuck away in your purse. The great thing is when you are ready to wear it again, you just give it a quick shake and it pops back into its' darling style looking just as perfect as it did before you stowed it away. You gotta love a hat that is as versatile as this!



I can clearly why this style hat is a bestseller ~ its silhouette which is a cloche looks great on everyone and it is well-priced, too. It is available in seven gorgeous rich colors including these popular shades...black, camel, charcoal, plum, wine and red. These colors mix and match with Fall-Winter outerwear and wardrobes and work with many complexions.

This style is a soft wool knit (boiled wool) which is a great feature. It is not very structured and has a shirred appearance which is easy to wear. The complete Scala Collection is beautifully diversified, offering hats for every season and occasion--dress up, casual, sport for both men and women.

The hat comes in Sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL so there is a size that will work for everyone. The price of the hat is $30. This would make great gifts for the holidays too!




This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to the generous folks over at Lipton Publicity Inc. for providing me with the lovely Scala Pronto Wool Cloche Hat detailed in my review for the purposes of my review.


Disclosure: I received the Scala Pronto Wool Cloche Hat detailed in my review from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ. I am not employed nor affiliated with FRAAS or Lipton Publicity in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: