Monday, October 22, 2012

REVIEW: Exuviance Targeted Filler T5

I have been fortunate to try several skin care products created by the innovative NEOSTRATA Company.  It is always an exciting experience, because the products are always exceptional.  NEOSTRATA's latest & greatest product is no exception.  The Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 is amazing!  Let me share some product information with you.

{ADAPTED FROM THE NEOSTRATA COMPANY WEBSITE}

Exuviance Targeted Filler T5
PRODUCT DETAILS:

Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 helps painlessly build skin's natural volume over time, reducing the look of deep lines and wrinkles for truly natural, younger looking skin. The special high-precision soft tip pen allows you to apply Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 directly to problem areas, delivering highly targeted benefits that go beyond your daily antiaging skincare regimen. Unlike instant topical fillers, this unique formula contains three potent boosters that attack the look of deep wrinkles from within the skin. Patented CitraFill™, NeoGlucosamine® and Matrixyl® Peptides work together to help stimulate collagen* and build skin's own natural hydrating filler matrix*. As a result, volume is increased over time, directly beneath deep lines and wrinkles, so they appear filled, smoother.

"For patients experiencing sagging skin and deep expression lines looking for an effective topical solution, I would encourage them to try Exuviance Targeted Filler T5. This high-performance product contains a triple boost formula with CitraFill™ to help stimulate your own natural collagen and build your skin's volume directly beneath the wrinkle. The unique applicator allows for a precision targeting of the product exactly where you need it, nasal labial folds, forehead creases, around the eyes, or wherever you see lack of volume. While not as dramatic as an in-office procedure, it's an easy and painless alternative to injections and invasive courses of action."

-Dr. Julie K. Karen, a board certified dermatologist who specializes in dermatologic and laser surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and Mohs micrographic surgery and currently practices at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York.

MY REVIEW

The wonderful folks over at NeoStrata Company sent me the Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 product to review.  I do have the beginnings of laugh lines, faint forehead creases, as well as some lines between my eyebrows and crow's feet, so I am thrilled to have the chance to let this product work its magic on me!

Exuviance Targeted Filler T5
Price: $75
NOTE: 93% of participants reported overall signs of aging were less noticeable after 8 weeks of twice daily use of this potent filler.

•Triple boost formula with CitraFill™, NeoGlucosamine® and Matrixyl® Peptides helps stimulate collagen
•Enhances natural volume in targeted areas to help fill in the look of deep expression lines over time
•High-precision soft tip pen allows direct application to problem areas

DIRECTION FOR USING:

To unlock, rotate plunger counter-clockwise. Depress plunger and apply directly to deep expression lines, such as crow’s feet, brow lines and around mouth, and gently massage with finger tip. To lock, rotate plunger clockwise.

Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 can be applied one or twice daily, after cleansing the skin. In the daytime we recommend following with other treatment products as well as a moisturizer with SPF, and at nighttime with a night cream such as Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex and/or a treatment serum such as Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum.

Clinical studies showed good effects with twice daily use.

MY THOUGHTS:

The precision design of the product with its pen like application makes is easy and effortless to apply this product to those areas you want to target.  The product is rich and luxurious, somewhat thick in texture, and glides on like silk into your fine lines and wrinkles.  It melts into your skin, and immediately you can sense that your skin is happy with it, my skin drank it up right away!  I apply it morning and night right after I cleanse my skin, then I proceed with my normal skin care routine.

I have been using the product for a week now.  I am following the instructions and using it faithfully in conjunction with my normal skin care routine.  If I receive the same results as so many others already have, then in about 7 weeks I will be noticing a significant different in the signs of aging I have.  It will be the perfect way to start the New Year off with confidence a renewed sense of confidence!  Below are all the possible ways this product can improve your skin:

{Adapted from the NEOSTRATA Website}

Clinical studies indicate that after using the Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 after 8 weeks of twice daily use:

•93% Overall signs of aging less noticeable •93% Skin texture is smoother
•91% Skin looks younger
•91% improvement in crow's feet
  •86% improvement in scowl lines •86% improvement in smile or laugh lines
•86% Skin lifted and less droopy
•86% Targeted lines less noticeable •84% improvement in fine lines under eyes

This concludes my review.

You can visit the NEOSTRATA Company website directly by CLICKING HERE. They offer an extensive range of products to cover all types of skin types, skin concerns, and issues. You will be amazed at how much research goes into creating each product and how effective their products are at improving the health and quality of your skin. You will learn so much!

A very special THANK YOU to NEOSTRATA Company for providing me with the Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 product to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 from NEOSTRATA COMPANY for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with NEOSTRATA COMPANY in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: