Friday, November 2, 2012

REVIEW: Dazzling Jeweled-Tone Nails from LCN for Winter 2012!

 
 
 
 
 
Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphires, Oh My! is exactly what you think when you feast your eyes on LCN's Winter 2012 Mystique Burlesque Collection Box Set  of rich elegant jewel-tone nail polish hues that prove diamonds are not girl's only best-friend!  And, the timing couldn't be more perfect as they are magnificent for the holidays!  The colors are stunning and will look sensational on your nails for all your holiday parties and get togethers.  I am so sure you will immediately fall in love with these deep rich divine colors that you will want to decorate your nails with them year round, as they are ageless, timeless and seasonless!  They will glamorize your look through all the 4 Seasons!  This collection is so breathtakingly enchanting and versatile that it is one of my hottest holiday picks for making great stocking stuffers!  Or, present all your fashionista girlfriends with this for holiday gifts!

ABOUT LCN
{Adapted from the LCN Press Release}




For over 25 years, LCN has consistently surpassed expectations by providing the world’s finest, highest quality gel nail products. Every LCN beauty product remains the result of careful research, educated industry professionals, and a flawless eye for the future of beauty and fashion. Like the products that bear its name, LCN continues to break new ground in the beauty industry... while its quality still stands the test of time. Our loyal clients recognize that LCN has continued to set the international bar for glamour, beauty and quality.




MY REVIEW


I was generously sent this beautiful LCN Mystique Burlesque 4-Piece Nail Polish Box Set to review. As you can see from the picture below, the colors are absolutely radiant and gorgeous!  Each color is deep, glistening and eye catching!  You will adore them when you see them on your nails! 

LCN MYSTIQUE BURLESQUE BOX SET
Available Online at the US LCN Boutique
Price:  $29.90 for the Quad or if purchased separately, $7.50 each

Description:

Highly pigmented with just a hint of festive shimmer, each sparkler in the Mystique Burlesque jewel box collection features LCN’s professional-grade, and chip-resistant formula, making them ideal for taking on the holiday social season by storm!

The LCN Mystique Burlesque collection includes:

Red Ruby – An elegant oxblood red

Emerald Green – A luxurious, velvety green

Blue Sapphire – A decadent metallic cobalt blue

Violet Amethyst – A deep, royal purple

 
 
MY THOUGHTS
 
The first color I chose to try is the Blue Sapphire.  I decided to wait on the Emerald Green and Red Ruby until after Thanksgiving.  To my sheer joy, the application was a breeze!  Smooth, effortless and the color is so luxurious and opaque that 1 coat was nice but I went for a second coat which made my nails perfectly flawless!  The consistency of the polish is so exceptionally fine, that my nails look as though I had them professionally manicured!  This chip resistant formula is going to keep my nails looking fresh all week long, I love that!
 
 
I am already planning to use the Violet Amethyst next week if I can wait that long!  The colors are so alluring and decadent that I want to show them all off at once!
 
This concludes my review.
 
A very special THANK YOU to the folks representing LCN for providing me with the products used for this review.
 
 
Disclosure: I received the LCN Mystique Burlesque Collection Box Set  from LCN for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with LCN in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: