Friday, November 23, 2012

REVIEW: NeoStrata Company Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The NeoStrata Company continues to develop some of the most outstanding skin care products I've ever used. Their very fine products are created to target specific issues and they work fast and effectively to achieve noticeable improvements to your skin in a short period of time. I've never been disappointed with a NeoStrata Company product. So I was thrilled to learn that NeoStrata put together a group of products specifically geared to make your skin look beautiful and radiant during this holiday season and well into the New Year. They have also put together some of their most innovative skin care products as part of their picks for holiday gift giving this season. I will direct you to these special products. And, it is with no hesitation that I recommend one product NeoStrata sent me to review that they feel will make my skin look it's personal best this holiday season and it is one of my top picks for my Holiday Glamour and Gift Giving Guide.

CLICK HERE to check out all the sensational NeoStrata Company products spotlighted in their 2012 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE:




CLICK HERE to check out all the products NeoStrata has put together to make your skin holiday ready!


MY REVIEW

The always gracious folks over at NeoStrata sent me one of their most coveted products to help me jump start my skin into healthy condition this holiday season.  It is a favorite among the NeoStrata staff and they wanted to give me an opportunity to try it out.  This powerful product boasts that in approximately 6 weeks I will see improvement in my skin's clarity and bring new life to dull, stressed skin.   I have no doubt about that because after using it for one week I am already witnessing the benefits it is brining to my my skin.  Here are the details:

NeoStrata Company
Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum
Price: $72

Description:

This antioxidant, anti aging skin serum delivers real results. Users experienced a 212% improvement in skin clarity after 6 weeks with this intensive treatment.

Help smooth lines and wrinkles on aging skin while protecting from oxidative damage with this concentrated treatment blended with Alpha Hydroxy and Polyhydroxy acids, Pro-Vitamins A, C, and E, and powerful antioxidants. Clinical studies indicate that after 6 weeks of use:

•212% improvement in skin clarity
•89% of users claimed a significant improvement in skin texture and smoothness

With regular use, it visibly improves fine lines and wrinkles and skin texture, and is clinically proven to result in a 212% improvement in clarity after just 6 weeks of use.

Vespera Bionic Serum is wonderful on its own but can also be used as a booster under other treatments or moisturizers, or for complementary therapy following glycolic acid peels, microdermabrasion, and non-ablative laser and light procedures. Formulated with marine botanicals, this serum is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.

•Formulated with (AHA) Mandelic Acid, and (PHAs) Lactobionic Acid and Gluconolactone
•Multi-Antioxidant protection from Pro-Vitamins A, C and E
•A marine botanical helps to smooth stressed skin
•Ideal for use following glycolic acid peels, microdermabrasion and laser procedures

Size: 1 oz. bottle

TIPS:

Allover radiance booster for whenever skin is dull, especially after exposure to the elements or in dry winter months. Ideal when skin is stressed or after superficial cosmetic procedures such as AHA or Glycolic peels. Suitable for normal to dry skin, or in place of a moisturizer on oilier skin.

TO USE:

Using fingertips, gently apply serum to cleansed face. Apply with special attention to the creases / wrinkles around the eyes, forehead and smile lines around mouth and nose. Smooth remaining excess over adjacent areas of the face. Best results when used nightly, followed by Evening Restorative Complex.

Exuviance does not recommend mixing serums with one another or other products and storing them. Serums can be mixed together or into a moisturizer and applied right away.

MY THOUGHTS:

First, I love the convenience of a handy pump for dispensing the serum.  It allowed me to pump a small amount of the gel like serum into the palm of my hand.  Believe me, a little dollop of this product goes a long way.  I used about a dime size amount and that was more then enough to apply to my entire face, avoiding the area around my eyes.  You can use this product under your favorite moisturizer if you have dry or normal skin.  If your skin is oily, then you can use this product without moisturizer on top.  It is up to you based on what you feel your skin needs in terms of hydration.

I chose to use this product along with my day and night moisturizers.  My skin tends to be very dry so I wanted the benefit of using both products.  I have been applying the Vespera Bionic Serum faithfully morning and night for a little over a week now.  I love it!  It glides on easily, absorbs quickly into my skin and it does not leave any heavy buildup or sticky feeling on my skin.  In fact, I don't even know I have it on once it dries which took about a minute for me.  I was able to put on my moisturizer a few minutes after applying this serum.

I can see that the serum is going to last me at least 2-3 months based on how much mileage I am getting out of the product.  I tend to use products sparingly as I don't feel you need to glob them on in order to achieve results.  I am so excited to see how my skin is going to look in a few months as I am already noticing my stressed skin is looking revitalized and radiant luminousity is coming back to it's appearance.  I love how this concentated problem solving serum has gently supercharged my daily skin care routine.  It is quickly become a regular member of my daily beauty arsenal!

This concludes my review.

You can visit the NEOSTRATA Company website directly by CLICKING HERE. They offer an extensive range of products to cover all types of skin types, skin concerns, and issues. You will be amazed at how much research goes into creating each product and how effective their products are at improving the health and quality of your skin. You will learn so much!

A very special THANK YOU to NEOSTRATA Company for providing me with the Exuviance Targeted Filler T5 product to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum from NEOSTRATA COMPANY for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with NEOSTRATA COMPANY in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: