Thursday, December 6, 2012

REVIEW: DECLÉOR Paris - Discover The Wonders of Nature

 
 
 
 
 


I like to give my family and friends Christmas Gifts that are going to make them feel special, bring them unexpected joy, and to let them know that I put a lot of thought into getting them the perfect gift.  At the same time, I want the gifts to be useful, serve as a function, and of course be something that the recipient can actually use for more than a day...... So it is with no hesitation that I recommend one of the exceptional gift sets from DECLÉOR Paris this holiday season and include DECLÉOR Paris as one of my top picks this year for my Holiday Glamour and Gift Giving Guide.  Giving someone you love or treating yourself to the gift of beauty is always something appreciated.  DECLÉOR Paris has taken their outstanding products and grouped them together into extraordinary gift sets that are sure to take the breath away from anyone who received them and leave them speechless with delight!  Let me introduce DECLÉOR Paris to you:


ABOUT DECLÉOR PARIS
{Adapted from the DECLÉOR Paris Website}



DRAW THE ENERGY OF YOUR BEAUTY FROM OUR PHILOSOPHY

The Cosmetic Aromatherapy expert, DECLEOR invites you to embrace your inner self and the world around you to reveal your natural beauty and infuse your skin with lasting radiance.

Our know-how stems from the scientific expertise of plant energies and an in-depth understanding of the body’s vital energies, acquired over 35 years of experience of aromatic rituals in salons and spas.

We offer you a unique art of beauty based on a rigorous selection of the finest quality plants and exclusive blends of active ingredients for effective daily skincare with exceptional affinity with your skin. Harnessing the power of Essential Oils, DECLEOR’s energy concentrates help renew, rebalance and re-energize your body and senses.

Just like our vision of beauty, our vision of the world is about trust, balance and respect.

HERITAGE



Recognized around the world for over 30 years as the trusted expert and innovator in premium aromatherapy skincare, DECLÉOR continues to amaze and delight with pioneering aromatherapy treatments, Essential Oil formulations and seductively sensorial experiences to suit every skincare need. With an award-winning status (our products have won recognition from both the beauty industry and top magazines), DECLÉOR began its incredible journey in France three decades ago.

From a small office in Paris, a team of aromatherapy experts began developing divine cocktails of Essential Oils that have since become beauty legends. The company continued to research intensively into the world of plants and Essential Oils, formulating innovative and luxurious products that are used all over the world at the very best spas and salons.

DECLÉOR believes in a holistic approach to beauty by treating the person as a whole. Realizing that beauty and well-being are intrinsically linked, it combines the purest, most potent and natural ingredients with exquisite aromatherapy treatments and a caring, respectful attitude to every aspect of the body. In doing so, DECLÉOR has revolutionized the aromatherapy skincare and bodycare regimes of millions of men and women. Each and every day, more and more of us continue to discover the unparalleled results and pure pleasure that DECLÉOR brings. Synonymous with balance and emotional harmony, DECLÉOR is, quite simply, the best sanctuary you can give your skin.


There is so much more to learn and discover about this truly unique and special company.  You can visit DECLÉOR Paris by CLICKING HERE and be amazed by the science and nature behind the products.

NEXT......

HERE ARE SOME OTHER MAGNIFICENT DECLÉOR GIFT SETS THAT ARE AVAILABLE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
MY REVIEW

The fabulous folks at DECLÉOR sent me an absolutely gorgeous, truly stunning DECLÉOR Holiday Gift Set to review. I was aware of the DECLÉOR brand before this review, but I had no idea how breathtakingly beautifully they package their products. The entire first experience from the glamorous decorative gift box the products arrive in to using the luxurious skin care products is a very fine, truly memorable experience.

The whole theme of the splendid DECLÉOR Paris Holiday Gift Sets is to Discover the Wonders of Nature.  DECLÉOR Paris holiday slogan is "The Holidays Celebrate Life. Inspired by the Powers of Nature.  DECLÉOR's holiday gift sets are an invitation to draw infinite beauty from nature's most precious symbol, The Tree."

"Each set is inspired by a careful selection of natural elements, perfectly blended with effective ingredients for high-performance skincare and extreme bliss for your senses."

This is the DECLÉOR Paris Holiday Gift Set I received:

EXCELLENCE RITUAL - 50'S
Price:  $129 with a Retail Value of $183

In this magnificent gift set are the following products:


EXCELLENCE DE L'AGE SUBLIME REGENERATING CREAM
Size:  Retail Size 1.69 Fl. oz., 50 ml

 
DESCRIPTION:

The ultimate solution to combat all signs of advanced aging for firmer, more comfortable and younger looking skin. This complete anti-aging skincare product is a:
  • potent, luxuriously rich anti-aging daily moisturizer that combines an innovative Phyto-Age Complex with a unique cocktail of 4 Essential Oils to act directly on wrinkles, loss of firmness and pigmentation irregularities

  • day after day, the skin is softer, more supple, ‘plumped-up’ and luminous

USAGE:

Every morning, after Aromessence™ EXCELLENCE, apply a small amount of EXCELLENCE DE L’ÂGE SUBLIME REGENERATING CREAM to face and neck.

MY THOUGHTS:

My skin is naturally very dry, it always has been.  So it needs a lot of hydration and moisture.  This cream is marvelous!  It is thick and luxurious, silky creamy and you can feel by the ease with which it glides over your skin how fabulous it is!  My skin just drinks it up.  It does not leave any sticky or greasy residue on my skin, I love it!  I have been using it morning and night, even though it is a day cream.  I am not going to comment on results, because I have only been using it a few days.  But, my skin looks glowing, it has a subtle dewy look to it, and it seems to be more radiant and less dull in appearance.  Using a teeny tiny bit of this product is all you need.  A little bit of it goes a long way.  The magic that is housed in this jar is going to last me a long time.  I am so excited about the way my skin is going to look after a month or two of using it.  I know it is going to be nourished and healthy all winter long.  I am hoping that by mid January my skin will be firmer and the slight signs of aging that is visible now on my face will be less noticeable and diminished, fingers crossed!


EXCELLENCE DE L'AGE NECK AND DECOLLETE CONCENTRATE
Size:  Travel Size 0.5 Fl. oz., 15 ml



DESCRIPTION:

This soft and non-oily global anti-aging skincare product targets the sensitive neck and décolleté areas with the synergy of the innovative ‘lipofilling’ volume effect technology and a fine selection of active ingredients to help:
  • reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore facial volume
  • reduce pigmentation irregularities and even out the neckline area
  • firms the skin and sculpts the neck, while hydrating, comforting, and smoothing out the skin
  • a cocktail of four Essential Oils -Iris, Frankincense, Immortelle and Chamomile help to firm skin and play a powerful carrier role for other active plant ingredients, giving improved effectiveness.
MY THOUGHTS:

I am just starting to notice a few subtle lines on my neck and so the time is here for me to begin using creams that are targeted for the neck and décolleté area.  I am learning that it is important to use products that are specific for addressing the more sensitive neck and décolleté area and so I am thrilled to discover this effective product.  I have been using this for a few days, and it feels wonderful on my skin.  It is not as thick as the day cream, but it is more substantial in texture than a lotion.  I like that inbetween level of product because it absorbs quickly into my skin leaving no detection that it is even there.

There is no real fragrance to this product, which I like because I can wear my favorite colognes without worrying that they will be affected by the scent of this lotion.  I am hoping that after continued use those faint lines on my neck and décolleté  area are gone, or at least barely discernible.  Again, fingers crossed!


AROMESSENCE™ EXCELLENCE
Size:  5 ml Travel Size



DESCRIPTION:

This 100% pure and natural new generation serum for total anti aging benefits is free of preservatives for optimal affinity with the skin. This unique and special treatment:
  • helps renew the skin, combat skin dehydration, reduces pigmentation blemishes
  • Leaves the skin smoothed, firmed, plumped up, deliciously nourished, evenly toned and protected
  • Increases the performance of the EXCELLENCE DE L’ÂGE SUBLIME REGENERATING CREAM
Aromessence™ EXCELLENCE is the quickest and most direct beauty routine available to act on all signs of time.

MY THOUGHTS: 

Oh my goodness, this is one fascinating product!  First, it smells so sensational!  It has a distinct fresh, energizing fragrance.  It is a most aromatic delightful experience to apply it to my skin.  This is the first step I go through before adding the day cream and neck and décolleté cream to my skin.  This is a beautiful oil like serum that only requires you to use a small amount.  It feels so wonderful on your skin and because I use such a small amount, it absorbs very quickly into my skin, preparing it for my next step.  I can literally feel this product feeding my skin with its healthy ingredients and nourishment.  My skin definitely feels more youthful and plumped up.  I adore this product and how it allows the other products to work along with it!


EXCELLENCE DE L'AGE YOUTH REVEALING BODY CREAM
SIZE: 30 ml Travel Size

 
DESCRIPTION:

This global anti-ageing cream consists of a cocktail of Essential Oils and Plant Oils with firming and nourishing properties, together with Mailkara Extract, also known as ‘Little Shea’ from Africa, selected for its action on the skins elasticity. This complete treatment reveals the body’s youth for triple effectiveness:
  • Anti-sagging: reinforces the skin’s support to help give it resistance and to tone (Essential Oils of Frankincense, Immortelle and Roman Camomile, Manilkara Extract),
  • Protection: helps the skin to defend itself from external attacks and cutaneous stress to maintain its firmness and elasticity (Grape Polyphenols),
  • High nutrition: provides essential fatty acids for intensely nourished skin (Oils of Inca Inchi, Quinoa and Plum Kernels).
The skin immediately recovers comfort and suppleness. With repeated application, it is firmer and better nourished, as if its density has been restored. The youthfulness of the body is maintained and revealed.

MY THOUGHTS:

This products is outstanding!  The texture is rich and creamy and smells so refreshing!  The fragrance is very subtle, a light clean, non-descript aroma that is pleasing.  I used this product on my arms and legs and it immediately took away that cold weather dryness that each year I seem to get.  No more flaky skin on my legs, this product is a real winner!  I feel very pampered and special being able to use such a fine quality body cream, you can feel the divineness of the product and my skin is very happy and radiant looking now!

BONUS: 

You receive a very lovely and truly enchanting gift inside this glorious holiday gift box collection.  As I mentioned earlier, these gift sets are all about drawing infinite beauty from nature's most precious symbol, "The Tree".  So included in this supreme gift set is a shiny gold tone limited edition ring holder keepsake that is so charming and beautiful.  It is that extra special touch that DECLÉOR Paris has added to remind you of what these exceptional products are all about.


This concludes my review.

You can visit DECLÉOR Paris directly by CLICKING HERE to browse through their abundant selection of holiday gift sets or shop for products that are going to bring new life and beauty to your skin in the coming New Year!  Enjoy.

A very special thank you to DECLÉOR Paris for providing me with holiday gift set to use for this review.
Disclosure: I received the holiday gift set from DECLÉOR Paris for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with DECLÉOR Paris in any manner.
 
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: