Saturday, October 12, 2013

REVIEW: ULTRA PRO PHOTO



Photography and creating digital artwork from my original images is one of my passions in life.  And, taking pictures of family, friends and interesting subject matter is also one of my favorite pastimes.  I enjoy using all the latest and greatest technology and devices to capture and store my images with. But, I still remember the days when all those cool tools were not around, and you passed around photo albums as a way of sharing photos with family and friends, instead of viewing them on your camera, smart phones, tablets, and the like. Personally, I still prefer to pass around the photo album to share my pictures with people. I love selecting my favorite images, printing them into 4 x 6 pictures or larger if I want to really highlight them, and putting them into a lovely photo album or brag book as I like to call them, and proudly show them to my friends and family. Ultra Pro Photo has a wide selection of really nice, sleek, professional quality photo albums in varying sizes and colors to store and protect your most valued photographs in.  With the Holidays just around the corner, this is a great time to get some of your most prized pictures together so you can share them with family and friends during the holiday season.  And, giving someone the gift of a beautiful contemporary luxury photo album is also another excellent reason to discover Ultra Pro Photo!


ABOUT ULTRA PRO PHOTO


Ultra Pro is a family owned business located in Los Angeles, California. They are the leading manufacturer and supplier of photo, scrapbooking albums, pages, sleeves and gaming collectibles accessories and also have a line of protective sleeves for computer tablets and just came out with a new Coupon Album.





MY REVIEW

The most generous folks at Ultra Pro Photo send me several of their state of the art photo albums, photo album filler pages and iPad/tablet protectors to review.  I have to say, each product is a winner to me.  The products are all rendered in outstanding, highly durable materials that will stand the test of time.  The materials they are created with are so superior to some other similar products in the marketplace, that they will easily be able to survive being handled by multiple people in a variety of environments and situations.


These are some of my most favorite products offered by Ultra Pro Photo that are available at Amazon.com and I have the wonderful opportunity to road test them for this review:


THE ULTRA PRO INTERNATIONAL AMAZON.COM STORE IS LOCATED HERE:


3-ring 8 1/2" x 11" Photo and Scrapbook by Ultra PRO in the color Bordeaux


Price: Was $17.99 on Sale for $12.99




DESCRIPTION:


This Richly Padded Stitched Album is Velvety Soft with a Round Contoured Spine. The Front Cover is Accented with a Clear 4" x 2 3/4" Window to Customize your Album. Heavy Duty 1.5" D-style metal 3-Ring will will hold up to 50 pages 8 1/2" x 11" size and opens and closes easily with top and bottom boosters. The album also comes with a specially designed clear pocket on the inside of the back cover to store and organize your CD and media cards.



  • Luxurious, Richly Padded Stitched Cover
  • Front Cover is Accented with a Clear 4" x 2 3/4" Window to Customize your Album
  • 1.5" Heavy Duty Black Metal 3-ring with Boosters
  • Holds up to 50 3-hole pages for 8 1/2" x 11"
  • Specially designed Clear CD and Media cards pocket on inside back cover

This luxurious Photo Album is also available in the color Brown as shown below.

 MY THOUGHTS:


I am so super impressed with superior quality of this photo album.  It is big, demands your attention with its beauty, and holds an abundant amount of photographs.  You can also purchased additional filler pages to add to the album if you want to create additional space for more of your favorite photos.  I have learned over the years that inexpensive photo albums will not protect your photographs from fading or deteriorating in image quality.  But the Archival quality pages with UV protection rendered in the finest of High clarity material will keep your photographs looking perfect for years and years.
These photo albums look sleek and distinctive and will allure your family and friends to want to reach for them to look to see what's inside.  And, they will make unique functional and highly desirable holiday gifts!



Ultra PRO 12” x 12” Size Photo Pages





Ultra PRO Photo Refill Page Pack: 12” x 12” size photo page holds six 4” x 6” photos on each side. Each double-sided page holds 12 photos total. Archival quality pages perfect for photos, currency, post cards and other collectibles. Pages are clear on both sides and fit in our standard-size 3-ring albums. Each Pack contains 10 pages.

• Hologram quality seal on spine
• Acid-Free and No PVC
• UV protection
• High clarity material
• Lays flat
• Top-loading
• Made in U.S.A.
• High-strength Seal
• Pre-punched 3-holes
• 10 pages per pack

Item Number # 57020-O

Next, I want to share with you this outstanding product:


3-ring 8 1/2" x 11" Photo and Scrapbook by Ultra PRO in the color Brown


Price:  Was $17.99 on Sale for $12.99




Price:  Was $12.99 on Sale for $8.99



 DESCRIPTION:

You won't believe the soft, luxurious feel of this richly padded smooth leatherette album cover. On the inside there are heavy duty sealed in pages with a black lining to enhance the look of your photos. The pages are ACID and PVC free and the album will hold up to 96 photos (4" x 6" size). Self adhesive I.D. labels are included for creating special notes. The album also comes with a specially designed clear pocket on the inside of the back cover to store and organize your CD and media cards.

  • Soft, Richly Padded, Stitched, Leatherette Cover
  • Black Acid & PVC free pages enhance the look of your photos
  • Album holds 96 photos - up to 4" x 6" size
  • Self adhesive ID labels included for special notes
  • Specially designed Clear CD and Media cards pocket on inside back cover

MY THOUGHTS:

This fabulous photo album is also available in Brown as shown below


PRO Photo Album by Ultra Pro in the color BROWN

Price:  Was $12.99 on Sale for $8.99







This next product is a must have for iPad and Tablet Owners:

Ultra Clear, Disposable, Protective Sleeves for iPads 2, 3 and 4 (10 Sleeves per Pack)





Price:  Was $11.99 on Sale for $7.99





DESCRIPTION:


Don’t let scratches and spills limit you from using your new computer tablet! Protect your valuable electronics with our new Ultra Sleeves™ disposable, protective sleeves for computers tablet and e-readers such as iPads and Kindles.

Ultra Sleeves™ are designed to be economical solutions for using your computer tablet at the beach, with your kids, in the kitchen, at a barbeque… or whenever you want to protect against that OOPS situation!

Our sleeves are made from the same high quality, acid-free, and recyclable plastic film used in the collectibles industry, with added anti-static feature to better protect your expensive electronics. We use unique double adhesive strips which provides an improved seal and the resealable adhesivea lets you open and close it back up with ease for battery charging and adjusting.
Very Quick and Easy iPad/Tablet Protection, just slide it in:




Here are the Technical Specs:













These are just a few ideas of where these Ultra Sleeves are ideal for using:


Airplane, The Park, Beach, Camping, Around the Pool, Gym, Kitchen, Hospital, Construction Site, Mechanic Shop, School, Restaurants, Beauty Salons, Bathrooms, Around Children and Toddlers, you get the idea!  Everywhere you are using your iPad and Tablet!





MY THOUGHTS:


Right now we do not have a working iPad so I am using my HP Touchpad which is my current Tablet.  I am thrilled to say that these Ultra Sleeves comfortably and perfectly fit this device too!  So, I am able to take advantage of all the benefits of protecting my tablet using these uh-mazing protective sleeves! They are rendered in the finest materials and I am confident they will keep my tablet protected wherever I take it and will be able to adequately handle any mishap that may come up!  Spilling a beverage, sand on the beach, crumbs in the kitchen, etc. will no longer be of worry to me when I am using my tablet around these conditions.  These Ultra Sleeves will keep my device clean as a whistle, scratch free, and like new!  A must have for all iPad and tablet users.  And, what a unique gift this will make for those hard to shop for people this holiday season!  They will thank you over and over again for these!







Next, these are my very favorite brag books, photo albums! I carry them in my purse and pull them out whenever I want to show someone my family and the highlights of our summer.  They are bright and cheerful and make me smile with pride every time I share my pictures!  



MY THOUGHTS:

I've been carrying these contemporary, ultra cool, fashion forward designed photo albums around with me all summer long and they still look brand new!  They are so expertly crafted and look so delightful when I pull them out that friends and family members are always commenting at how beautiful they are!  They hold my most prized photos and are the perfect size to bring to family gatherings, social events, and anywhere you want to show off a few pictures.  They do have that wow factor and will make marvelous holiday gifts or stocking stuffers this holiday season!

To learn more about the extensive products line offered by Ultra Pro Photo and to learn how you can purchase these state-of-the-art products. you can visit their website by CLICKING HERE or visit them at Amazon.com by CLICKING HERE.  You will discover why this brand is by far superior than similar products offered out in the marketplace because of the high quality materials they use and their exceptional craftsmanship!


You can FOLLOW Ultra Pro Photo on TWITTER by CLICKING HERE

You can FOLLOW Ultra Pro Photo on Facebook by CLICKING HERE


You can FOLLOW Ultra Pro Photo on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE


This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to Ultra Pro Photo for sending me the products detailed in this review.


Disclosure: I received the products listed in my review  from Ultra Pro Photo for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I have shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Ultra Pro Photo in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: