Thursday, October 17, 2013

REVIEW: Scala Collezione's Boiled Wool Cadet Silhouette Hat




The cold weather is just around the corner, and for some of us it is already here! And sitting here thinking about the chill of the cold weather makes me shiver at the very thought of it!  So if you are anything like me, you want to be well prepared for Fall and Winter, armed with warm coats, boots, gloves, scarves and hats!  In thinking about hats, they are a must have for the cold weather season.  They work to keep your ears and head warm, they keep the heat from escaping your body and they protect your head from the wind and wet elements like snow, ice and rain.  But hats can be so much more!  They can also be chic and stylish, a must have cold weather protector that can also add spice and pizzazz to your cold weather ensembles!  That is why it is with such enthusiasm and excitement that I share with you one of the most fabulous, sensational hats that is available this Fall and Winter 2013 Season from Dorfman Pacific's Ultra Chic Scala Collezione Collection.  I am talking about the delightful Cadet Silhouette Hat!  Here are the details about this splendid and very versatile hat.

MY REVIEW

The fantastic folks over at Lipton Publicity sent me the Cadet Silhouette Hat which is one of the styles from the new Fall/Winter 2013 Scala Collezione Collection from Dorfman Pacific. The boiled wool hats in this collection are weather resistant and they are the ultimate cold weather accessory as the boiled wool hats have a natural barrier against hot and cold temperatures. It eliminates the itchy feeling associated with wool and it is a fashionable accessory.



The Cadet Silhouette is Style Number LW266 and it comes in an array of ten (10) fashion and basic colors that will make every outfit stand out with this fun accessory. The basic colors are pictured and include BLACK, BURGUNDY, CHARCOAL, CAMEL and OLIVE.

PRICE:  $30

Available at HARTFORD YORK, A GREAT ON-LINE SOURCE ~ CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS ITEM


MY THOUGHTS:

The color choices are all fantastic!  I selected to review this magnificent hat in the Charcoal Color.  Honestly, I wanted one of each color because I think this is such a face flattering, really cool and hip styled hat that I want to be able to wear everyday with all my coats!  So I went with a color that would work best with all my coats and outfits.  I could not have made a better choice, the charcoal color really shows the stunning texture of the boiled wool and I love it!

The first thing I noticed about the Cadet Silhouette is how beautifully it is constructed.  You can tell immediately that it was crafted expertly with very fine materials and craftsmanship.  The entire inside of the hat is lined with silk and the attention to detail in the stitching is well worth my noting.  Of course the very next thing I did was try the Cadet Silhouette on.  Wow, talk about a sleek sophisticated transformation!  You surely will be able to combat Mother Nature's harshest weather in style wearing this hat!  You will be able to enjoy it during the Autumn sunshine for a brilliant fashion look, as well as during the severe winter weather for protection and style.

The hat is one size fits all and it really fits nicely on the head.  I barely even knew I had it on, and the boiled wool material is super soft!  No scratchy, itchy feeling like with some wool hats I have worn.  The eco-friendly process of altering the materials eliminates the usage of harsh chemicals while effectively shrinking the wool.  Subsequently, the heat traps air chambers, forming a natural barrier against hot and cold temperatures and wind.  This technique matched with Dorfman Pacific's keen eye for design and artistry creates the ultimate cold weather accessory.  The felt like texture is softer, warmer and eliminates that itchy feeling associated with wool!

Fashion joins elegance and fun with this outstanding hat.  Savvy fashionista's will be enticed by this hat and want to sport it around this Fall and Winter Season.  I noticed that even with my no makeup face, and having a totally bad hair day, this darling hat made me look good!  It will most definitely be my favorite "go to" hat during these next several months, whether it is to protect me from the cold outdoor elements, or just to perk up my look on those days when I am being plain jane.  This military inspired hat is contemporary with that classic edge that makes it ageless and timeless.  A woman of any age and range of taste will look fabulous wearing it.

With having said all this about the Cadet Silhouette hat, it is one of my top picks for a marvelous fashion accessory and cold weather protector, and I also think it will make a wonderful holiday gift for family member and friends.  


So visit Hartford York BY CLICKING HERE to check out this hat as well as the other awesome Dorfman Pacific NEW Scala Collezione's Styles in their Collection this 2013 Fall and Winter Season.

This concludes my Review.

A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with Cadet Silhouette Hat to use for this review.



Disclosure: I received the Cadet Silhouette Hat from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I have shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Lipton Publicity in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: