Tuesday, October 15, 2013

REVIEW: Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face & Body Polisher




The holidays are just around the corner. Time to think about lots of holiday gatherings, good times socializing with family and friends and oh YES, shopping for those perfect gifts to give those family members and friends who have everything!  Well, have no fear, sit back and relax and read how you can not only discover the ideal gift to give those hard to shop for loved ones, but also a treat you can get yourself so you can have glowing, radiant, luminous skin this holiday season, and from this day forward!  The answer is simple, with Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher.  Used and recommended by spas and dermatologists, The Spa Sonic Face and Body Polisher is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual.

ABOUT SPA SONIC SKIN CARE SYSTEM FACE AND BODY POLISHER
{Adapted from the Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher Press Release}



The Spa Sonic outperforms its competitors with its four attachments for face and body, light weight design, desirable price points and Clear Skin Technology.  Spa Sonic brush heads have been specially designed by dermatologists, utilizing gentle, rotating bristles to offer a deeper clean without irritation.  By gently gliding the brush across the skin, the device cleanses thoroughly to loosen and remove dirt, oil and makeup from pores. Manual cleansing can leave behind dirt, oil and makeup trapped in pores and fine lines, causing congested, dull skin and acne.  Finally, a waterproof device is available for both the face and body to deeply cleanse while removing impurities, exfoliating, tightening and minimizing pores.

Additionally, the Spa Sonic's dermal penetrating action promotes rapid absorption of skin care products for a more effective delivery system while smoothing and toning skin.  The brush head operates with four attachments:  a small brush for the face, a large brush for the body, a pumice pad for rough areas, and a facial sponge for microdermabrasion and reduction of fine lines; all of which are included with sale of the device.

MY REVIEW





SPA SONIC SKIN CARE SYSTEM FACE and BODY POLISHER

AVAILABLE AT:

Target by CLICKING HERE

Walgreens by CLICKING HERE

Drugstone.com by CLICKING HERE

And many other online and in-line retailers nationwhide.

AVAILABLE IN:   White, Lavender and Pink Shades (Four Bonus Attachments Included) and you also receive a Long Lasting AA Battery Four Pack!


There are four removable rotating brush heads offer a variety of benefits.  Here is how to use each brush head:

SMALL FACE BRUSH:



The small facial brush is made of soft bristles, specially designed for tender facial skin and to reach every contour and groove of the face.  For exfoliation, apply desired cleanser to brush or to skin before use.  Gently move the brush across the skin in a circular motion.

LARGE BODY BRUSH:



The large body brush is recommended for use on the entire body.  To use, apply soap or cleanser to the body and gently move the brush over skin's surface in circular motions.

FACIAL SPONGE:



The soft facial sponge gently massages skin to stimulate skin cells and improve skin's elasticity.  The sponge furthers the absorption of skin care products used to prevent and erase fine lines and dark spots, while also tightening pores.  After exfoliation and/or cleansing, dip the sponge into the preferred skin care product and apply.

PUMICE HEAD:



Immerse feet in warm water for several minutes, then wipe dry.  Apply pumice to rough spots in a circular motion.  During rotation, pumice efficiently exfoliates rough skin cells and reduces calluses.  The pumice stone can be used on any rough parts of the body such as knees and elbows.


MY THOUGHTS:

I was given the Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher in the lovely Lavender Color.  I am a skin care junkie, and whenever there is a skin care device that boasts it can improve the health and appearance of my skin, I am all ears and want to get my hands on it as fast as I can.  And, this Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher did not disappoint!  From the first few seconds I used it, I knew I was going to love it and want to use it all the time, and I have.  It has been just over two weeks since I first opened the box and began using it.  It is so intuitive to use, super easy, that one barely needs to read the instructions in order to begin the cleansing and polishing process.  But, I did read the instructions thoroughly before using it for the purposes of this review and my being able to honestly tell you it is a breeze to get working to use.

Just pop the batteries into the battery chamber, snap on the brush head you want to use, apply your favorite skin care products to either your brush head or you skin, whichever you prefer, turn on the power and begin using the system.  I prefer to apply my skin care products to my skin and then using the system, but it is your choice which way you want to use them.  Either way, the brush heads will work their magic on your skin.

I love the size of the device.  It is not too small, and not too large, it fits comfortably in your hands, contoured to ensure you can glide, rotate and apply the device perfectly onto your skin.  Whether you are a person with small hands, or perhaps a gentleman with large hands, you will feel at ease using this device.  You don't need to press the device hard on your skin, simply put the brush head plush up against your skin and let it softly glide over the skin and work its magic.  It feels so tranquil and relaxing!

I have been using the small face brush at night to remove makeup and thoroughly cleanse my facial skin.  I have noticed that this process does totally remove all my makeup, leaving no residual makeup and my skin does indeed look cleaner and more radiant than it does with manual cleansing.  Just as an FYI, I removed my mascara ahead of time, and please, please do not use this device around the eyes.  I feel very confident that this product is a far superior way to 100% remove dirt, makeup and impurities from my skin as opposed to manual cleansing so I will continue to use this system from now on.

I have been using the large body brush to clean and gently exfoliate my arms and legs and I use it every other day.  My skin has felt less dry and flaky and does look smoother and softer.  I am really impressed with how gentle it works and feels, and it is like giving yourself an at home spa experience, gotta love that!

I have been using the facial sponge head to gently massage and stimulate my skin.  I put my day or nighttime moisturizer on my skin first and then using circular motions rotate the device around my face, avoiding my eye areas.  It feels very tranquil and relaxing and my skin does seem to respond positively to it, as it appears to have more of a glow to its appearance, and a lot of the dullness has diminished.  I am hoping with continued use to continue to see progress!

Lastly, I have been using the pumice head only on my feet, although you can also use it on your knees and elbows if you wish.  My feet were in such need of TLC and so I decided to devote this attachment entirely to keeping my feet in good shape.  Fist I soak my feet in warm water for a several minutes.  Then I dry them off.  Now they are ready for the pumice head.  I love massaging the bottoms of my feet, around my ankles and around the tips of my toes using this pumice head.  It is keeping the callouses away and hard skin from forming around the edges of my big and little toes.  The heels of my feet are soft and crack free, I love what this device using the pumice head has done to improve the look and feel of my feet!  I'd wear sandals all winter long if I could!

One final note, I really think the price point of this Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher is very affordable and reasonable, especially when compared to similar other brands and products like this that are out in the market place.  I have seen it prices at $59.99, but very often it will go on sale or be offered at a discounted price, like at Amazon.com  So, it with this great price tag that I recommend this as an ideal gift this holiday season.  Women will love it, even Men will love it!  It is a device that anyone of any age will want to use and incorporate into their daily skin care routine.  The product is readily available and if you truly want to give the gift of beautiful, healthy skin, or treat yourself to daily at home spa like treatments, then this is a must have system for you.

This concludes my review.

A very special THANK YOU to Spa Sonic for sending me this Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher to use for this review.

Disclosure: I received the Spa Sonic Skin Care System Face and Body Polisher from Spa Sonic for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I have shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Spa Sonic in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: