Monday, April 21, 2014

REVIEW: Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano



Many of us struggled through a particularly harsh and very cold winter.  And now that the frigid temps and snowy days are behind us, it is time to get ready for the warm, sunny days that are heading our way.  This warm-weather season the search is over before it begins for the ideal and essential beauty tool..... a product that actually performs to perfection a task that everyone needs done.  Here it is: 

 The Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano -- a sleek, compact home pedicure tool that quickly, hygienically and painlessly removes hard cracked skin and calluses from the soles of the feet with spa-like results.  So get your feet sandal ready with this most innovative new device!

MY REVIEW




The wonderful folks over at Lipton Publicity sent me the fantastic Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano to review.  About 2 years ago I reviewed the ground breaking bigger sibling.....the regular Micro-Pedi, which I think is terrific, so I am thrilled to now have a chance to test this more compact format.

Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano
Price:  $24.95 (including shipping)
You can purchase it by CLICKING HERE

Here are the features of the Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano:

The Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano is an innovative device created to smooth dry, rough and calloused skin on the feet.  Unique roller spins 360 degrees at an amazing 30 times a second to gently and effectively buff away hard, jagged skin on the soles and heals.



  • Ground-breaking device takes the chore out of smoothing skin on the feet.
  • Gently and effectively buffs away dead, calloused, hard and dry skin in seconds.
  • Unique roller with micro mineral particles pulverizes dead skin in an instant.
  • Safer and more effective than metal scrappers, which use blades to cut the skin.
  • Easier to use than other methods that require constant rubbing.
  • Salon results in seconds.
  • Rubberized grip.
  • Battery-operated (2 AA batteries not included).

PLEASE NOTE:  This device, just like the original Micro-Pedi, works with all types of unique Emjoi attachments so that foot care is just the beginning.  Men's rollers, elbow attachments, manicure and precision kits address other problem areas.  Hands, feet, elbows, knees can all be cared for blissfully and beautiful feet that are barefoot and sandal ready are easy to maintain.




MY THOUGHTS:

Oh my goodness, my feet were just a mess before trying out the Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano.  They looked and felt dry, rough, and ugly calluses had formed.  So I was the ideal candidate to test out this sleek device.  I was already familiar with the original Micro-Pedi so I found this device a snap to figure out how to use, but even if I had not had any previous knowledge of the brand or device, it still would have been easy and effortless to get the device working in a matter of seconds.  I love that!

The Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano is the most affordable and most convenient way I can think of to get immediate and fast spa like results with your feet in the comfort and privacy of your own home.  No driving to the spa or salon for this type of treatment, no waiting room time wasted, you can perform your own foot treatments on your own schedule and at $24.95 the unit pays for itself the first time you use it!

It took about 10 minutes for me to give myself a spa-quality pedicure performance, about 5 minutes for each foot.  The micro mineral roller works quickly and painlessly at a speed that is so impressive, that it literally takes seconds to pulverize away your rough spots, dry areas, and calluses!  It is honestly a miracle to see it in action!  I had pretty, soft, smooth feet in moments, and the experience was totally blissful!  My feet look beautiful and I am so excited to begin wearing sandals, I am already running around the house barefoot and polishing my toenails!  

I used to use brushes and metal foot scrapers to keep the soles of my feet smooth.  That was just a ridiculously laborious method for doing so.  This device is a much safer and more effective way to achieve smooth feet, and does not require constant rubbing.  Both the original micro-pedi as well as the new micro-pedi nano have the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance!

The small portable size of this device makes it perfect for not only home use, but you can easy pack it away when you travel so you can maintain those pretty feet!  I cannot stress enough how outstanding this device is.  When I think of how much money I have spent over the years paying for pedicures it is a no-brainer that every person should purchase one of these items because the price of it pays for itself after one or two uses!  And, in minutes you can quickly and easy keep your feet looking amazing whenever you feel the need to do so!

Mother's Day is right around the corner.  What a wonderful gift this would make!  Not only is it a super useful gift, but a gift that the recipient will be delighted to receive and use for years to come!  

You can purchase the Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano or any of the other innovative products from Emjoi directly from their website HERE as well as at an extensive range of retailers from drugstores to high end specialty retailers and catalogs.

This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with the Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the Emjoi® Micro-Pedi Nano from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I have shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Lipton Publicity in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: