Wednesday, April 16, 2014

REVIEW: FRAAS The Scarf Company DOTTIE SCARF



Scarves are one of my very favorite ways to add an element of style and chic-ness to my wardrobe.  I enjoy the way scarves make me feel about the way I look.  There is something very alluring when you pair just the right scarf to an outfit to give it that complete, pulled together look.  So it is with great enthusiasm that I share with you how FRAAS is kicking off the Spring season with relaxed sophistication and dressier options.  Here is a sneak peak of some of the scarves that FRAAS is debuting this season!  

The new Spring/Summer range 2014 from FRAAS – The Scarf Company has interpreted current trends in a unique way and thus lent to each item its very own FRAAS look. In the range there are photorealistic digital prints combined with hand-sketched motifs. In addition, geometric and graphic prints in rich contrasting colours play an important part. This demands a special emphasis on love for detail: embroidery, contrastingly coloured piping and shiny touches as well as doubleface effects.









Now that you have had an opportunity to see some of the exquisite and truly gorgeous FRAAS Scarves that have been created for Spring/Summer 2014, let me share with you about the darling Dottie Scarf I was sent to road test.

MY REVIEW

The Dottie Scarf is a clear winner that brightens and delights every wardrobe.


I was sent the Dottie Scarf in the pretty vibrant Pink color, and I adore it!  The scarf is long and flowing yet lightweight enough for me to enjoy it during the warm Spring and Summer months.  As always, this Dottie Scarf is rendered in very fine quality, always of the most meticulous fashion.  It is super long, and measures 28 x 76 inches so it allows me to wear it, tie it, arrange it in several beautiful styles!  I love the versatility of this splendid scarf, and it adds that element of elegance to so many of my outfits, from casual to dressy!

Polka dots have always been classic, and the Dottie Scarf is one of the top looks in the latest FRAAS Spring Collection.  Dots are always a popular pattern and Dottie is particularly chic because of its fresh, new color range:  Turquoise, Yellow, Pink, Green and Taupe.  Each shade is bursting with a clear and flattering hue and fresh, white polka dots.  The polyester drapes beautifully and can also be worn as a wrap!

DETAILS:

FRAAS DOTTIE SCARF
Style No:  625827
Retails for:  $32

This well priced Dottie Scarf is ideal for gift giving, remember Mother's Day is around the corner or better yet, a perfect treat for yourself!  The scarf is sure to be an accessory that one can wear and covet for years to come.

You can find this scarf and a wide variety of other FRAAS products sold worldwide via department and specialty stores.  They are also sold at several online retailers.  You may also order from the company by calling (212) 575-0191.  Select styles are available on fraas.com and amazon.com

This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with the #625827 FRAAS Dottie Scarf to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the #625827 FRAAS Dottie Scarf from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with FRAAS or Lipton Publicity in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: