Tuesday, April 29, 2014

REVIEW: HARVEY PRINCE YOGINI Fragrance





I am truly enamored with the beautiful Yogini Fragrance from Harvey Prince.  I was given the opportunity to choose between a few different fragrances to review, and I chose Yogini because the fragrance notes that make up Yogini sounded very alluring and unique.  I am thrilled I chose Yogini because it smells absolutely amazing!  The very first time I sprayed it on myself, I could not believe how refreshing and energizing it smelled and I could not stop inhaling its aroma, it is heavenly!

If you are not familiar with the Harvey Prince brand, you are in for a special treat!  I wrote a review last week about the Harvey Prince Ageless Exfoliating Soap, and this week I want to introduce to one of their most popular fragrances Yogini!  But before I do, here is a brief introduction to Harvey Prince:


HARVEY PRINCE

{Adapted from the Harvey Prince Website}




Scents with Purpose.


Crafted with Love. Harvey Prince was founded by two brothers as a gift for their mother. We craft inspired, high-quality fragrances, each with its own spirit and story.


It began with a rebellious idea: boutique-quality scents should not be overwhelming, overpriced, and filled with toxic chemicals. Then came the inspiration: our mother, who loves honest products that feel and smell great. One Mother's Day, we crafted a scent that captured her effortless and radiant aura. The result: Ageless, the first of our signature fragrances to take on the industry's usual cosmetics-counter fare.



Perfumes should be easily accessible and speak for who you are. All of our products are made with love, quality and you in mind. - Crafted locally in the USA, using the finest essential and natural oils from around the world. - 100% Cruelty Free. - Absolutely no animal testing, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, benzene, GMOs, or triclosan.


We take great pride in using only the finest ingredients for each note in every scent, with no toxic chemicals still found in many commonly used perfumes. We draw on the expertise of leading dermatologists, doctors, scientists and scent experts to create fragrances with a purpose, each with its own inspired scent and story.


There is so much more to learn and discover about this wonderful company.  Visit the HARVEY PRINCE website directly by CLICKING HERE to read about their FAIR TRADE, PROMISE, and so much more!




MY REVIEW






I received the Yogini Tall Spray EDP from Harvey Prince. I also received 4 samples of Harvey Prince's other marvelous scents which I have not tested out yet, but I know they are going to be terrific!   Here are the details about the divine scent Yogini:

Yogini Tall Spray EDP
Price:  $26

The scent of liberation. 

Get whisked away by Yogini, the fragrance that calms the mind, soothes the soul, and frees the spirit.

Relaxing, light, lasting. Yogini is the glow that stays with you. Experience the purifying powers of sandalwood, the age-defying glow of grapefruit, and the sensual warmth of Egyptian myrrh. Crafted with the highest quality natural essences and oils, Yogini is Nature's antidote to stress: it will make you feel as good as you smell.

Notes: Sandalwood, golden amber, sensual incense, Egyptian myrrh, pink grapefruit, blackcurrant buds, lily of the valley, star jasmine, rose petals, ylang-ylang, cardamom, madagascar vanilla Style: Elevating. Luxurious. Serene

Because life's best secrets are no secret. 

Harvey Prince products use only eco-friendly and high-quality ingredients and come wrapped in handcrafted packaging. Our fragrances are featured extensively in the press, from The New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Prevention and The Economist to NBC’s Today Show, CBS's Early Show, and the New York Daily News.

MY THOUGHTS:







What I am intrigued by most is how Yogini is a combination of a fresh scent with a hint of spice mixed in.  I think that is what makes it most intoxicating to me.  A few words to describe the splendor of the scent is irresistible, mysterious, with an element of  rejuvenating properties that emanates absolute tranquility!  It leaves one with a memory of sexy spice is what will drive those around you most crazy with.  I have been wearing Yogini for 4 days now and everywhere I go at least one person has commented to me on how fantastic I smell.  That makes me feel happy and confident.  I don't think this is a fragrance that you will get bored with any time soon.  Each day I wear it I become more and more captivated with it's fascinating aroma and it leaves me wanting to experience it more and more, over and over again.

Harvey Prince is an emerging fragrance company whose mission is to make the world more delicious smelling with cruelty-free, luxurious fragrances, each with a story behind it, as well as the science of scent to back it up. Yogini is no exception.  It definitely lives up to the mission of Harvey Prince!

With Mother's Day around the corner, I think this would make such a perfect gift!  It will surprise and delight any woman!  Or better yet, treat yourself to a fresh new scent for Spring and Summer, you deserve it!

You can visit HARVEY PRINCE directly by CLICKING HERE to shop for the fragrance, bath and body product that fits your own unique sense of scent and discover the wide range of truly enchanting products they have to offer and so much more!!


You can follow Harvey Prince on Twitter by CLICKING HERE and tweet them using the hashtag #WhiffLove ~ they love to hear from consumers!

You can follow Harvey Prince on Facebook by CLICKING HERE and again, if you post to them use the hashtag #WhiffLove

You can sign up for the Harvey Prince Newsletter so you can keep up with their latest product offerings and updates by CLICKING HERE.

You can follow Harvey Prince on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE and always use the hashtag #WhiffLove if you repost any of their pictures.  Show them some love!!

Lastly, you can follow Harvey Prince on Google+ by CLICKING HERE.

This concludes my review.

Disclosure:  I received the Yogini Tall Spray EDP from Harvey Prince to use for the purposes of this review.  This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Harvey Prince in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: