Monday, April 28, 2014

HILLARY'S BOUTIQUE: Wild and Free Top from Vanilla Bay







There's something about the Spring and Summer months that bring out the "cute" in me; I feel foot loose and fancy free!  I love the fresh, carefree, flirty styles that the fashions for Spring and Summer offer.  It doesn't matter how old I am, or get, I still want to look youthful and feel ageless in what I wear.  I recently discovered that with the fashion forward items at Hillary's Boutique, you can achieve that enchanted look with sophisticated clothes and accessories!  They offer it all!  Let me introduce you to this sensational online boutique:

{Adapted from the Hillary's Boutique Website}


About Us

Opening our doors in August of 2012, this mother/daughter team set out on an adventure to bring some fashion to the small town of Claremore, OK. Located on the corner of Route 66 and Will Rogers Blvd., our store is snuzzled in historic downtown Claremore.

We believe every woman should have an opportunity to dress in adorable, lovely attire. Hillary's Boutique is a small town gem with big city style. By only offering a select number of each garment, our ladies will not be caught wearing the same outfit.

No matter what your price range is, we assure that you will find style that fits you.

We pride ourselves on customer service. One of our favorite parts of the job is hearing from our customers. We believe it is extremely important to build a relationship with each one of you. Whether you shop in our store, or only order online, we hope you know how special you are to us!

These are some of my favorite apparel items currently for sale on the Hillary's Boutique Website:

STREET CHIC PEPLUM TOP
Price:  $34.99




Guilty Pleasures Red Dress
Price:  On Sale!  $28




A Girl Like You Romper
Price:  $57.00




Gold Wrapped Sandals
Price:  $37.99




Wrap Watches and Comes in Black, Red or Brown
Price:  On Sale!  $10.00




Now that you have seen a sneak peak of the fabulous types of items available at Hillary's Boutique, you can visit the website to see so much more of their wide selection of sensational fashion forward items by CLICKING HERE.

MY REVIEW

Check out the fabulous top I received from Hillary's Boutique!  Isn't it delightful?!  I love everything about it!  The style, the bold color blocking look is so sporty and chic!  The fabric is soft and lightweight and it feels like a dream when you wear it!  So very comfortable wearing it and such a sleek look!




This darling top is the Wild and Free Top from Vanilla Bay in the Turquoise Color Combinations.  I had the opportunity to choose from 4 different color combinations as seen in the picture below:



Honestly, I wanted one of each, aren't the choices so cute! So I figured I really could not choose wrong no matter which one I picked, so I went with my first instinct.  And, I am so glad I did, the top is even nicer than I expected when I received it.

I've been wearing it everywhere with everything!  It is so versatile!  I've worn it with jeans, with leggings, with capris, and I know I am going to wear it all Spring and Summer long, ideal for cool summer nights!

I've washed it a few times, inside out, in cold water and each time it comes out looking like new!  It is rendered in a soft, fine gauge polyester blend that is airy, breathes perfectly in changing temps, and I can go about my day effortlessly in this fun, flirty top.

This awesome top is no longer available for sale, so sorry to say!  Hillary's Boutique only orders a limited amount of each item they sell to insure that your clothes are unique to you, and that not very many people are going to be wearing the same clothes as you!  I love that because I would like to think I have my own unique sense of style that belongs to me, and I take pleasure in knowing that what I am wearing most likely won't be worn by anyone else around me.

You can visit the Hillary's Boutique online store by CLICKING HERE to browse through the extensive selection of amazing apparel and accessories.  You are going to be wow'd by the splendid items you see and the very reasonable prices they have them offered at.  Have fun shopping!



Disclosure: I received the top outlined in my review from Hillary's Boutique.  This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Hillary's Boutique in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: