Sunday, June 22, 2014

REVIEW: Apothederm Skin Care Science Moisturizing Cream







I recently had the opportunity to receive a nice full size jar of Apothederm Moisturizing Cream for the Face.  I am excited to share my opinions about it because I think it is an ideal moisturizer for summer!  It's very lightweight and hydrating, without leaving a thick, greasy feeling to my skin.  This is my first time using any of the Apothederm products, so let me introduce this fantastic company to you:

ABOUT APOTHEDERM
{Adapted from the Apothederm Website}

The Company Behind the Science

At Apothederm™ we pride ourselves in seeking some of the most technologically advanced ways to topically treat your everyday skin concerns. We deliver high-tech skin care – our effective formulations treat your underlying conditions to restore and maintain the health and appearance of your skin.


High-Tech Skin Care

We launched our Apothederm brand of skin care products in early 2011, but the active ingredients and formulations have been years in the making.

Our patented SmartPeptides™ allow us to specifically target your areas of concern such as crow’s feet, laugh lines or stretch marks. These peptides give targeted results – they act as cellular messengers to help stimulate and restore critical functions.

What you put in your body and on your skin is important to you, and it’s important to us, too. All our Apothederm products are formulated with that in mind. They are all paraben and phthalate free, and they do not contain pore-clogging or formaldehyde releasing ingredients.


MY REVIEW

APOTHEDERM MOISTURING CREAM 1.7 oz.
Price:  $50



DESCRIPTION:


Youthful Hydration Hydrate your thirsty skin with our emollient-rich cream. Developed specifically for dry, aging skin, this cream nourishes, replenishes, and firms, helping to reduce visible signs of aging.


Experience the Benefits:



  • Neutralizes aging surface free-radicals
  • Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Improves firmness, hydration and radiance
  • Nourishes and replenishes



Here’s Why It’s So Effective

Our SmartPeptide® technology targets fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness by stimulating collagen production. Emollient botanicals nourish and replenish the skin, and age-fighting vitamins neutralize damaging free-radicals. Shea butter, soybean oil and emollient moisturizers combine to hydrate and protect.

Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 This natural bioactive SmartPeptide is shown to increase collagen production, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even skin tone. It works to stimulate the skin’s own natural repair and regeneration systems. Tests have shown that this peptide boosts collagen production, thereby reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while increasing firmness of the skin.

Sodium Hyaluronate A super humectant, Sodium Hyaluronate can draw 1,000 times its own weight in moisture to the skin.

Shea Butter, Soybean Oil and Emollient Moisturizers Help correct dehydration and dryness while protecting the skin’s natural moisture balance.

Green Tea Green Tea calms the skin and provides powerful antioxidant protection.

Vitamins C and E, antioxidant vitamins Vital vitamins that protect the skin from free radical damage.


Easy to Use Every Day

After cleansing, apply to face and neck both morning and evening. Keep out of eyes.


MY THOUGHTS:



I will try just about any product on my skin if it claims it will help reduce the visible signs of aging.  But if after a few weeks I do not see results, then I admit I do tend to give up on a product.  I know I cannot expect miracles, especially overnight.  But I do have high expectations when testing out a brand and product, because there are so many innovative products out in the marketplace that do work fast to visibly improve the signs of aging, so I do expect to see signs of improvement within a week or so.  So I am happy to be able to give a big thumbs up on the Apothederm Moisturizing Cream.  I am very impressed with how it is working on my skin.

I have been using the Apotherderm Moisturizing Cream on my face and neck for a little over a week, both morning and night.  It has an ever so slight scent, barely noticeable, which I like.  The cream is thick, luxurious and feels silky smooth when I apply it.  My skin must love it, because it soaks it in immediately.  My skin feels soft and adequately hydrated.

I have those typical fine lines at my frown lines, a couple of tiny ones in the center of my forehead, and the most annoying ones to me are in the space in between my eyebrows.  Must be from squinting my eyes in the sun without sunglasses, darn it!  Anyways, the Apothederm Moisturizing Cream has diminished those lines, and to me, made them appear less prominent, YAY!  Those are the 3 areas I always use to judge how well a product is working for me.  I plan to continue using this moisturizing cream, no need to give up on something that seems to be working!

I am so sure that the SmartPeptide® technology contained in this sensational cream is responsible for my great results.  Also the fact that the moisturizing cream is infused with so many beneficial natural ingredients that are working in harmony together to repair and nourish my skin.  I am very curious now about the other products created by Apothederm and will consider purchasing some of them in the future to enhance the fine results I am already experiencing from the SmartPeptide® technology.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the Apothederm Website directly by CLICKING HERE.  You can learn so much more about this wonderful company and the wide range of really exciting products they have to offer there.


Disclosure: I received Apothederm Moisturizing Cream from Apotherderm for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: