Wednesday, June 11, 2014

REVIEW: FLOWER Beauty






Drew Barrymore.  We adore her!  She's a seasoned actress, we've all been entertained by her many top notch movies.  She's gorgeous, talented, charitable and her sense of humor makes us all fall in love with her.  She recently became a new Mom and if you did not know this, she has also created a line of the most amazing cosmetics called FLOWER!  I love the word extraordinary, but I only use it if I really mean it.  And, I can say without hesitation, that Drew's excellent brand of makeup, FLOWER, is extraordinary!  

I am over the moon thrilled to be able to introduce FLOWER Beauty to you.  Over the past year I have used a couple of different FLOWER beauty products and it was instant love!  I am such a big fan of this brand, and now I get to introduce three of FLOWER Beauty's newest products to you!


Here is some background on FLOWER Beauty

PHILOSOPHY

{Adapted from the FLOWER Beauty Website}

You no longer have to spend a lot of money to get the quality cosmetics you want and deserve.





How do we do it? We do not pay for advertising. Where other beauty brands spend a vast percentage of the cost of their products on ads, we do not. Drew, as an owner of the brand, takes pride in promoting Flower, which in turn allows us to put all of our resources into the formulas and packaging, and not into advertising.





Custom-formulated with the same ingredients used in luxury make-up, our exclusive botanical-infused Soft-Focus Complex illuminates for a lit-from-within effect.





All products are proudly made in the USA and are never tested on animals. So be em-FLOWER-ed. The best make-up isn’t only found in high-end stores any longer.





Available at select Walmart Stores and Walmart.com.


MY REVIEW




The gracious staff over at FLOWER Beauty sent me three of the latest products from FLOWER to review.  I shared with them that I wanted to introduce my readers to some fresh new color products for the summer, and these were their top picks!  I am thrilled with each product and I cannot stress enough that these are effective, quality makeup products without the high priced cost that one would expect to pay.  I find that FLOWER products are consistently outstanding products at price points that are sure to delight you.

First up is the:

PERFECT CANVAS Creme Foundation
Price:  $12.98




Available in 4 Beautiful Shades
Left to Right:  Shade 1, Shade 2, Shade 3, Shade 4




DESCRIPTION:


  • Ultra-soft, creamy, and fluid. Great blendability and color pureness. 
  • Featuring a Tonic Peach infusion 
  • Tonic peach is rich in Vitamin C 
  • Oil-free 
  • Paraben-free 
  • Talc Free D5 Free 
  • Fragrance Free

MY THOUGHTS:

I think the large compact that holds the Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation is so pretty!!  Every time I pull it out to touch up my makeup it makes me smile.  And, the Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation is equally impressive!  I love everything about the Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation, right down to the sponge applicator that comes with the product so I can apply the foundation quickly and easily.

I received the Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation in the CF2 Shade which is Shade 2.  I am almost a medium complexion, sometimes a true Medium shade is too dark for me.  This Shade 2 is almost a perfect match for me.  It appears to be more of a medium shade, but on the lighter side of it than the darker side.  I think it gives me just a hint more color which is good and it blends in nicely to cover up my Rosacea, YAY!

The texture of the creme foundation is soft and creamy and glides on effortlessly onto my skin.  It has a silky consistency that is not too thick and not too sheer.  A perfect texture to even out my skin tone, cover up my redness and give my skin a natural flawless appearance.  Little do people know that my skin underneath is not so flawless.  I dislike the fact that I have to wear foundation, especially in the hot summer months.  But for those of us who feel a bit self conscious about our imperfect skin, it is something we feel compelled to do.  So I am thrilled that this Perfect Canvas Creme Foundation is undetectable to me while I am wearing it.

I would say I have to use an average amount of product to adequately cover each quadrant of my face.  I don't want to build up a cakey look, so I make sure to use enough product to evenly cover each area of my face with one application.  That seems to work for me, and my skin looks like it is naturally even toned.

Once I apply the product, it seems to adhere to my skin easily.  I have worn the creme foundation a couple of times on really hot and humid days and it does not melt or smear off!  I am pleased with that.  I know that over these next few months I can count on this product to continue to provide me with a lovely clear skin appearance which will allow me to feel confident about my skin everyday. 


Next:


KISS ME TWICE Lip and Cheek Chubby

Price:  $9.98



Available in 5 Gorgeous Shades
Left to Right:  Apricot-a-lot, Think Pink, Can't Re-fuchsia, Rosie Posie and Raisin the Roof





DESCRIPTION:



  • Versatile formula provides full coverage for lips and sheer buildable coverage for cheeks!
  • Self-sharpening chubby stick is perfect to “throw-and-go” into your purse Gives cheeks a romantic, rosy glow in a pinch! / 
  • Gives lips kissable color in a pout! 
  • Soft Focus Complex provide optical skin smoothing 
  • Spherical Silicone powder and Ceramidone reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and help plump the skin 
  • No D5, Parabens, or Talc


MY THOUGHTS:
I received the Kiss Me Twice Lip and Cheek Chubby in the KM2 Shade which is Think Pink.  It is such a pretty feminine shade, wonderful for summer!  Because my skin already has lots of red tones to it, I have been just dotting a few times on my cheeks to give them that sweet rosy glow.  I really like that it takes seconds to dab on and apply and I can quickly blend the color seamlessly into my cheeks for a fresh pink glow!

My favorite part of the Kiss Me Twice Think Pink Chubby is what it does for my lips!  The shade is gorgeous on them!  It is a most enchanting color that really works well with the rest of my makeup and leaves my lips feeling so soft and hydrated!

The Think Pink color is so pigmented that you only need a small amount when you apply to either your cheeks or lips.  It is so easy to just pack it into my purse, it takes up so little room, and I can brighten up my look so quickly and easily while on the go wherever I am!  This Chubby is so versatile, you all know I love a product that multi-tasks and its chunky size is going to last me forever!

The self sharpening feature is great, who wants to deal with a sharpener and mess.  I can't wait to get a few more of the beautiful colors that this Kiss Me Twice Lip and Cheek Chubby comes in, I am that impressed with the product and the benefits I am seeing from using it.

And, Last:

Price:  $9.98





Available in 2 Rich Shades
Left to Right:  Intense Black or Midnight Bloom





  • Release your inner feline with this sexy eye duo!
  • Featuring a luxurious felt-tip eye marker on one end and iconic FLOWER Volumizing Mascara on the other 
  • Eye marker guarantees flawless eye contour and allows for all-day wear 
  • Dramatic, battable lashes in 1 convenient duo that’s truly dynamic! 
  • Eye marker features FDA, JP, and CEE approved Carbon Black for extreme drama and intensity

MY THOUGHTS:

I received the Eye 2 Eye Marker and Mascara in the stunning Midnight Bloom color.  Wow, it is ah-mazing, both ends of it!  Enhancing my eyes is one of my very favorite parts of my face to makeup, so this product is super exciting to me.

The mascara helps me to discover all my eye lashes!  It is creamy and moist.  I hate when I purchase a new mascara and the texture is too thick and almost dry.  This mascara is not that way, and very easy to apply and coat all my lashes with its rich, decadent color!

The mascara was also easy to remove.  I get frustrated when I have to work to hard at removing makeup.  It should be equally as easy to remove as it is to apply.  The mascara did not disappoint.  It is wonderful.

The Eye 2 Eye marker is fabulous for creating a sexy dramatic look to your eyes.  I have not always had the best of luck with lining my eyes, I sometimes end up with crooked lines that are impossible for me to correct once they are there.  I found lining my eyes with the Eye 2 Eye marker easier than others brands and styles I have previously used.

The Midnight Bloom color is fascinating, so beautifully radiant!  It applies just like a marker!  It draws a straight fine line that dries almost instantly.  The more pressure I put down on the marker the thicker I can adjust the line.  And if I apply it with a light hand, touch, the line will go on thinner.  I am going to have so much fun making my eyes look smokey hot this summer with this favorite new tool of mine!

I plan to use the Eye 2 Eye Marker for those special occasions where I throw the word natural out the window and give myself a couture red carpet type look.  Those nights out where I want to look dramatic and make my eyes look captivating.  This is the perfect eye lining marker to get the job done expertly.

I am wearing the mascara daily now.  It is an outstanding formula that really seems to volumize my eye lashes and make then stand out.  

Discover the sensational full-line of Flower Beauty products at the FLOWER BEAUTY website by CLICKING HERE.  And, you can visit select Walmart Stores to purchase FLOWER BEAUTY or you can enjoy the ease of shopping at Walmart.com in the comfort of your home by CLICKING HERE.  I know you will find fabulous beauty products at unbelievably reasonable prices that I promise will not break your wallet.  Have fun shopping!

This concludes my review.

Disclosure: I received the three FLOWER Beauty products outlined in this review from FLOWER Beauty for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with FLOWER in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: