Sunday, June 8, 2014

REVIEW: 'Dolce' Eau de Parfum Spray By Dolce & Gabbana



With every change of season comes the desire for me to pick out a new fragrance.  New seasons bring out the inspiration for me to evolve and reinvent myself.  And since scent directly affects my mood and spirit, I enjoy selecting a new fragrance that matches my state of mind for that given point in time.  So it is with such enthusiasm that I tell you about 'Dolce' Eau de Parfum from Dolce & Gabbana, a delightful new scent that is just ideal for Summer! I am very enamored by it!

MY REVIEW

I received a Eau de Parfum bottle of 'Dolce' by Dolce & Gabbana.  If you prefer a feminine floral scent, then this is definitely one you will want to experience. It is soft and pretty and so pleasing to the senses!  I have received so many compliments on it since I began wearing it.  Here are the specifics about it:

'Dolce' Eau de Parfum by Dolce & Gabbana 30 ml/1.0 fl. oz.
Price:  $60




'Dolce' by Dolce & Gabbana is Available in a variety of sizes.

You can purchase this fragrance at fine department stores and online at various online retailers.  You can visit the Dolce & Gabbana website directly by CLICKING HERE and can purchase it there.


DESCRIPTION:

'Dolce' by Dolce and Gabbana Newly released 2014 TOP NOTES

The fragrance opens with a brightly-coloured, sweet-smelling explosion of Neroli leaves and Papaya flower, dissipating into a floral bouquet as the core of the fragrance emerges. 

HEART

A unique and opulent combination of White Water Lily and bold White Daffodil blend perfectly with the full-bodied White Amaryllis, a South African flower used for the first time ever in scent.

BASE This floral signature is counterbalanced by the background of warm Musky notes, along with the complex accents of Cashmeran; leaving a sensual trail of light woods, earthy tones and piquant spices.

Dolce is a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers, introduced by the freshness of Neroli leaves and defined by the white amaryllis, a South African flower used here for the first time ever in scent. A unique and opulent combination of white water lily and bold white daffodil blend perfectly with the full-bodied white amaryllis.

Top notes: Neroli leaves, papaya flower.

Heart notes: White amaryllis, white daffodil, white water lily. 

Base notes: Cashmere, musk, sandalwood.

MY THOUGHTS:

When I think of summer I close my eyes and see bouquets of beautiful white flowers.  I envision the aroma that those gorgeous bouquets of flowers emits.  When I spray on 'Dolce' it brings to life the aroma that I had envisioned in my mind.  A splendid mixture of alluring sweet flowers.

What draws me to this enchanting fragrance is the subtle but distinct floral scent.  It is obvious to the senses you are wearing it, but it is not overbearing or obnoxious to those around you.  Rather it is enticing and so divine, that people around you will want to stick around just to be in the presence of this fascinating scent.

I found that after about 4 hours I wanted to reapply more of the 'Dolce'.  The scent was still present, it had just worn off and I found myself wanting to keep the full strength of the scent on me.

I think women of all ages will enjoy wearing 'Dolce'.  It is a classy, ageless, timeless scent that you will want to keep in your life for a very long time.  I plan to keep it in mind for birthday and holiday gifts for the special women in my life.  So I am sharing my experience with 'Dolce' with you and perhaps you will want to do the same.

This concludes my review.

Disclosure: I received a bottle of 'Dolce' by Dolce & Gabbana from Cosmopolitan. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: