Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OLAVIE Chardonnay Wine Therapy Body Butter





Who knew that my very favorite type of wine, Chardonnay, could also become an important ingredient of my newest and most favorite body moisturizer?! I certainly did not!  I was not aware of the Olavie brand until a recent online promotion allowed me to discover it along with the Olavie's Spa Collection of Products.  So it is with such enthusiasm that I share with you my latest and greatest skin care discovery!  I have fallen in love with Olavie's Chardonnay Body Butter, and for so many reasons.  Before I share them with you, let me fill you in with a brief introduction to Olavie:

ABOUT OLAVIE
{Adapted from the Olavie Website}




Our mission is to bring you a vineyard of relaxation and antioxidant benefits. Since 2004, Olavie has been producing the finest quality wine therapy skin care for spa treatments. Our clients include top spas in the world and we have fans among top celebrities in Hollywood. The most heart-warming endorsements come from normal people who have seen first hand how amazing our products are in bringing an end to dry skin and helping restore problematic skin to a youthful glow and silkiness.



Through the years, we also noticed that people living in the wine country seem happier and healthier. While regular spa treatments with good antioxidant products are important, the secret to health and happiness lies in stress-free lifestyle. We endeavor to bring vineyard living to you through antioxidant skin care products that keep you looking young, and home products that will give you that virtual vacation to the wine country anytime you feel like a mini-escape. 


You can learn so much more by visiting the delightful Olavie Website by CLICKING HERE.

MY REVIEW

The really gracious folks over at Olavie sent me a full size jar of the luxurious Olavie Chardonnay Wine Therapy Body Butter as a result of an online promotion.  The jar is huge and oh so divine! 

OLAVIE ANTIOXIDANT CHARDONNAY BODY BUTTER
Price:  $37
Size:  8 oz.



 

DESCRIPTION:

Our best seller and wine therapy at its best, this emollient-rich formulation will help heal even the driest and roughest skin. What's more, the Chardonnay grape seed extract fights off free radicals while lavender and rosemary extracts impart a healthy glow to your skin. Finally, something that not only feels good but is good for you. Go ahead and indulge, we'll keep your secret.


MY THOUGHTS:





I want my skin to glow year round.  But, I especially want it to look healthy and radiant in the summer, because that is the time of year that I show it all, well okay not it all, but a lot more of it, my skin that is!  The very first thing that allured me to this splendid body butter is its rich, thick, luxurious texture.  Upon first sight you can see it is no ordinary body butter, but rather something extraordinary.

The second this I noticed is the soft and subtle scent.  The two words to describe the combination of fragrance of chardonnay and grapefruit are enchanting and refreshing.  When I am showering I do not mind a robust mind altering aroma to inhale as I begin my day, but when I am done with that, and ready to apply a skin care product to my body, I want that aroma to be much more low key and subtle.  That is precisely what you experience with this product.  An delightful yet soft fragrance that is pleasing to the senses but will not conflict with the heat of the summer or any colognes I may want to wear at any given time.

Okay, now for the best part!  When you apply this body butter to your skin, you will instantly see your skin begin to shine, shine with a luminous glowing shine!  The good kind of shine, the shine that signifies healthy hydrated skin.  But it keeps getting better, oh yes indeed.  I applied the product to my skin after showering and that evening when I took a second shower, because it had been such a hot humid day, I could still feel the benefits of the body butter working on my skin.  That's right, the water and soap I used may have remove the product from my skin, but the superior ingredients contained within the product were still working their magic on me!  That is exactly why I am saying this is my favorite body butter ever!  The product that just keeps on giving!

As I write this review I have been taking breaks applying the product to my arms and legs.  I am finding that each time I use it, I need to use less and less of it.  That is because my skin is slowly being nourished back to health.  I did not think my skin was in bad shape to begin with, but now that I have witnessed first hand how superior this product is compared to other body butters I have used previously, I can see how it exceptional it really is.

No more scaling skin, no more flaky skin, no more irritations.  This product does it all and then some.  I find myself becoming a bit obsessed with this product, telling everyone I know about it, and now I have let you in on my favorite find too.  The product can be used on both women and men, it is ageless and timeless because anyone can benefit from using it.  So if you want to indulge on something very special for yourself or someone you love, this is my top pick!  I cannot think of anyone who would not be thrilled to receive this, use it and then want to spread the joy about it.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the Olavie website by CLICKING HERE and believe me your time will not be wasted by learning more about the brand, and all the wide range of products that have created to make your skin and your home glorious!  Have fun shopping!


Disclosure: I received the Olavie Chardonnay Body Butter from Olavie as a result of an online promotion. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Olavie in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: