Wednesday, July 30, 2014

REVIEW: THE MARIKA MAGIC SLIMMING CAPRI LEGGING





I am an admitted shapewear junkie!  You name the brand, I most likely own a pair of their shapewear.  Whether it is to flatten my tummy, or figure flatter my bootie, I will wear it if it instantly enhances my body and makes me look thinner!  But, with that instant transformation can sometimes bring about discomfort, and I know some of you know that I am talking about!  So it is with such pleasure that I write a review about a shape enhancing piece of activewear that flattens and sculpts your body without sacrificing comfort!  I am proud to introduce to you Marika Magic Activewear and its exclusive powermesh fabric which is a cotton / spandex blend providing you support and control.  And, it gets better!

I am super excited to be able to offer all my Followers an exclusive discount code from now until the end of August!!  Visit the Marika Website by CLICKING HERE and you will receive:  A 30% DISCOUNT ON YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!!  WOOT WOOT, how amazing is that?! 


Use Discount Code MM30 = 30% Off entire purchase GOOD THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2014


HAVE FUN SHOPPING AT MARIKA SWEET FRIENDS!!


Let me briefly introduce the Marika brand to you:


ABOUT MARIKA

{Adapted from the Lipton Publicity Press Release}





Marika first launched in 1982 and is the hottest brand in a hot category that is here to stay. The brand has successfully identified and maximized product needs for today's active female, particularly the shape enhancing activewear segment, for which it owns seventeen patents or patents pending. Marika is truly a wellness brand that strives to promote the health, happiness and success of busy women everywhere. The company realizes that everyday life can bring the unexpected so Marika focuses on providing today's resilient women with comfortable, functional, beautiful, well designed, quality, affordable activewear that carries them through various activities and occasions with grace. Whether it’s for the gym, yoga, Pilates or jogging, indoors or outdoors, Marika® takes “basics” to a new level of performance.


MY REVIEW


I received a fabulous pair of Marika Magic Slimming Capri Leggings for review.  I have reviewed the Marika brand in the past, and have been a long time fan of the brand, but they have truly raised the bar with this outstanding new Marika Magic Collection, it is amazing!  I am over the moon happy with this product that they have sent me to review, here are the deets on it:



MARIKA MAGIC SLIMMING CAPRI LEGGING

Style:  MC535201
Price:  $55
Color:  Black
Available in Sizes:  S, M, L and XL




DESCRIPTION:


The slimming capri (Style MC535201) one of the brand's top sellers can be mixed and matched with just about any existing top in every woman’s workout/casual wardrobe (the Marika tummy control styles are one of many great options). It is extremely well made with flattering contour seaming and a sculpting, power mesh lining along the thigh area, resulting in a slender look and sleek silhouette. The capri has a 19 inch inseam, 4 inch flat waistband and a Coolmax gusset. Marika® Magic is a collection that women will want to buy and build upon on a regular basis. Longer pants are also available in straight leg and boot leg variations.


“Our Marika® Magic bottoms,” says Marika’s Executive VP/General Manager, Carrie Henley, “provide active women what they’ve been telling us they want: shape enhancing, well-made bottoms that work well at the gym and are equally as appropriate for casual wear. From the moment they are worn, women find instant confidence knowing that they are wearing the most flattering product in the marketplace."


Material:


The fabric composition is as follows: Body: 89% Cotton, 11% Spandex, Power Mesh: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex, Gusset Lining: 47% Coolmax Polyester, 47% Polyester, 6% Spandex. The entire Magic collection is a cotton/ spandex blend providing you support and control without sacrificing comfort.


MY THOUGHTS:


First and foremost I want to express that this Marika Magic Slimming Capri does just that, it slims me!  And, it slims me painlessly and without any discomfort!  In fact, these capris are super comfortable, and I have been wearing them everywhere, as I do everything!  They definitely are not just for working out, you can wear them as you do all the things you enjoy doing in your life.  


The style of these capris is so cute and classic, I have been wearing them with sports bras, teeshirts, and long tunic tops and pairing them with all my favorite summer sandals and workout sneaks.


The fabric is ultra soft and allows your skin to breathe as you wear them.  You can feel the body enhancing benefits, but you do not feel the elasticized pulling that some body enhancing garments make you feel.  The design elements are contemporary but subtle which makes wearing these capris so delightful and versatile.  You can wear them with everything!


I have washed the capri's several times now, always using the delicate cycle of the washing machine and using cold water.  I have been line drying them, as they fit me perfectly and I did not want to risk any shrinkage.  They wash beautifully!  I am really impressed with all aspects of them.


This concludes my Review.


Marika is also sold at department and sporting goods stores as well as specialty retailers, and of course on-line at marika.com



A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with Marika Magic Slimming Capri to use for this review.



Disclosure: I received the Marika Magic Slimming Capri from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Marika in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: