Monday, October 27, 2014

REVIEW: Scala Collezione Rainhat




Rain, sleet, snow, oh my!  Tis' the season for it all!  Whether you live on the East or West Coast or anywhere in between, you will for sure have to deal with rainy weather.  For me, living in the Northeast, we have to deal with a real mix of precipitation, and must always be prepared to protect ourselves from it all.  The well established brand Scala Collezione designs fashionable headwear that will keep you looking chic and stylish as the seasons change and wet weather approaches.  You can now enjoy the wet weather, remain dry with no more had hair days, with one of Scala Collezione Rainhats.   And, with the holidays around the corner what a terrific gift idea one of these rainhats makes for the people you need to purchase gifts for.  No matter what city you live in, there is rain everywhere.  So, give your loved a useful and stylish rainhat so they can embrace the wet, inclement weather by donning a hat like this.  There are hats in styles for women, men and teens.



MY REVIEW



The wonderful staff over at Lipton Publicity sent me the Scala Collezione Style LW281 Rainhat that is so super cute it may even have me singing in the rain!  Here are the details about it:

Scala Collezione Rainhat
Style LW281
Price:  $25




Available in 4 Colors:  Black, Charcoal, Wine and Khaki
One Size Fits All

DESCRIPTION:

This is a best selling rainhat that comes in fashion and classic colors that appeal to varied preferences, outwear colors and complexions.  It is rendered in nylon with a 3 inch brim and a cheery polka dotted black and white lining.  In a one size fits all, this gem is a great item for self or gift purchases.

MY THOUGHTS:




It took no time at all for me to have the opportunity to test out this darling hat in the rain.  I received the Scala Collezione rainhat in the lovely wine color, which goes great with my black trenchcoat.  I was able to wear the delightful hat on a day that was literally pouring buckets of rain. I had spent time styling my hair that morning because I wanted to be able to test the rainhat for keeping my hair, head and face dry, and also to see what would happen to my hair style once I took the hat off.

The meticulously handcrafted Scala Collezione rainhat outperformed my expectations.  It is rendered using the finest quality of waterproof nylon that kept my hair, head and face totally dry.  The wide 3 inch brim is perfect for ensuring that no dripping rain lands on your face.

I also love that the nylon is not only durable, and has a slight sheen to it, but it makes it super easy to fold away and store in your purse.  Perfect for travel or to carry with you on those days that you think you may need it.

There are so many delightful design elements to this rainhat.  I really like the classic bucket style of it, the fun polka dot black and white lining and the back notch in the design of the hat for hair or pony tail.  That is a brilliant extra feature of this rainhat!

The very first time I wore the rainhat my hair was nicely styled before I put it on.  Then I wore the rainhat on for about 2 hours while I did some errands.  I kept the hat on the entire time I was running errands and shopping so I could specifically test out how my hair style would hold up while wearing the hat.  I was pleasantly surprised to see how wearing the rainhat did not crush my hair, or mat it down or ruin the styling I had done to it that morning.  A few tousles of the hair once I removed the hat and it bounced right back into style.  So I am over the moon happy with this charming rainhat and the fact it did not alter the styling of my hair after wearing it.

I am totally thrilled with this Scala Collezione Rainhat.  The wine color is so eye catching and pretty, the design of the hat so sleek and distinctive, and the superior quality of the materials it is rendered in make the rainhat so effective in keeping me warm and dry from the rain.  

You can purchase this style by visiting here:  ww.hartfordyork.com/product/7411/scala-womens-hats

This concludes my review.


A very special thank you to Lipton Publicity for providing me with Scala Collezione Rainhat to use for this review.



Disclosure: I received the Scala Collezione Rainhat from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affilated with Scala Collezione of Dorfman Pacific in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: