Wednesday, November 5, 2014

REVIEW: Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment






Over the past year I have become a real fan of the Miracle Skin Transformer brand of skin care products.  Without hesitation, they are always my 'go to' skin care products because they are so effective in instantly making my skin look better.  So it is with major enthusiasm that I include one of Miracle Skin Transformer's latest skin care innovations in this year's holiday reviews.

Miracle Skin Transformer has launched its first ever, truly treatment formulation, Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment, adding to its growing line of multi-functional, breakthrough products.  This cream simplifies nightly skin care regimens by combining the power of three multi-functional night creams into one jar formulated to exfoliate, moisturize and address anti-aging concerns.

With winter lurking around the corner, believe me you are going to want to incorporate this state of the art night cream into your evening skin care routine.  Your skin will need, it, absorb it, and you will wake up each morning with healthy glowing skin!  It is your best defense this winter season for battling the harsh cold winter elements.

MY REVIEW

I received a full size 50 ml jar of the Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment Cream.  I have been using it for over 2 weeks now.  As with every Miracle Skin Transformer product I have reviewed, it immediately won my heart.  I think this night treatment cream is sensational!  Here are the details about it:

Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment
Price:  $78




Available at:  ULTA, Nordstrom and Kohl's Stores, and online at www.miracleskintransformer.com, www.ULTA.com, www.nordstrom.com and www.kohls.com

DESCRIPTION:


REPLENISH, REVERSE, REVITALIZE


It’s time to simplify your nightly skin care regimen – Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment combines the power of 3 multifunctional night creams into one jar. No need for separate creams to exfoliate, moisturize, fight daily environmental damage, and deliver powerful anti-aging benefits. Treat all your skin's concerns in one step.

A triple-active night cream containing the advanced M3 Complex, formulated with high levels of active ingredients to help resurface skin's texture, minimize discoloration, and repair the appearance of photo damage, revealing radiant and healthy looking skin. Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, improves skin's elasticity, and helps firm and tone overnight.

REPLENISH Immediately, your skin is quenched with powerful hydrators, derived from sun flowers, proven to improve hydration by up to 65% within the first three hours.

REVERSE Skin is firmer and deep wrinkle lines are less visible with bamboo silica, pea extract and glucosamine HCI. Delivered in a targeted blend that works with your skin to stimulate collagen synthesis naturally.

REVITALIZE Ultrasomes, enzymes formed from natural soybean extracts, renew and help repair the appearance of photo-damaged skin. Edelwiess’ potent antioxidants help protect against free radical damage and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

For all skin types.
MY THOUGHTS:





Just take a look at how thick, rich and luxurious this night treatment cream is!  It feels just as creamy good as it looks in the picture.  I have been faithfully applying this dreamy cream on my face at night right after cleansing and removing all my makeup.  I use it on my face, neck and decollete applying just a small amount in circular motions to each of these areas.  You really only need about a quarter size amount in total for these 3 areas, as a little bit goes a long way.

The night treatment cream has no fragrance, no smell, and I really like that because when I sleep at night I prefer not to be distracted by scent.  I was not sure the first few nights of using the cream if I was going to 'love it" or not, because upon initial application my skin felt a little wet, hard to explain, but a wet feeling sitting on the top of my skin.  This is not necessarily a negative aspect, just a new sensation I was not accustomed to feeling.  But after about 10 minutes or so the cream absorbed into my skin and that 'wet' feeling was gone.  I then was able to experience soft, silky feeling skin and that allowed me to go to sleep and see what kind of 'magic' the product could work overnight as I slept.  I recommend applying this product at least 15 minutes before going to sleep to allow the product to be fully absorbed into the skin.



When I read the information about this outstanding product I learned that in one night's sleep:


  • 100% of people noticed an improvement in their skin
  • 100% saw smoother, softer, more hydrated skin
  • 90% felt their skin looked more luminous and radiant
  • 90% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
I mentioned that it took me a few night's to get used to the initial 'wet' sensation I felt on my skin, but that goes away and the results I felt and saw after only one night did indeed align with the above percentages that I had heard about the night cream.  The amazing results far outweigh any initial getting used to the product that I sensed.  The intensive moisture has reversed the dryness I was feeling with my skin.  It has combated the signs of aging and my skin looks less stressed and tired.  I know I am sometimes in an environment that is not always healthy for my skin, and the ingredients in this product repair any damage from those environmental demons, and the general tone and texture of my skin is smoother.

My skin is most noticeably improved, looks and feels smoother and healthy and has that dewy glow I always strive to achieve.  The fine lines that were forming at the sides of my mouth, those frown lines, are less visible and my skin overall looks glowing.  I am so thrilled with this product, and it feels blissful on my skin each night, you know that feeling of when you are so thirsty for a drink of water and you finally get one, well, this product gives me that same blissful feeling, like a drink of fresh water for my skin!

So prepare your skin for the holidays, rejuvenate it and bring it back to its healthiest condition with this truly effective night cream. The generous jar will work miracles on your skin just as it has with mine.

This concludes my review.

STAY CONNECTED WITH MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER

You can visit the Miracle Skin Transformer website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn more about the brand and the wide range of skin transforming products that they offer.

You can Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Miracle Skin Transformer on YouTube by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received Miracle Skin Transformer Triple Active Night Treatment from Miracle Skin Transformer for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Miracle Skin Transformer in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: