Sunday, March 15, 2015

REVIEW: PHYTO-C SIGNATURE





Phyto-C, a market leader in natural skin and health care products backed by science, announces the launch of their product Phyto-C Signature.  I am already totally enamored with this innovative and truly divine brand.  I have had an opportunity to use a few of Phyto-C Skin Care's products and I am always impressed and pleased with the way they interact with my skin to improve its quality.  So, hear ye', hear ye' they have created a new product that is sure to capture your attention and peak your interest!  It has already won my heart and it is sure to win yours too if you give it a chance.  Here are the details:

Phyto-C Signature is available at estheticians and doctor's offices, as well as online via www.myphyto-c.us


MY REVIEW

When it comes to anti-aging treatments, women want quick results, but not all women are willing to go the needle route to get them. The natural alternative to botox, Phyto-C’s new Signature is a potent anti-aging cream that features IMPA™ Complex, which stimulates cell to cell interaction, assists in the formation of collagen and combats skin imperfections in just days. Applied twice daily, skin will appear more firm, radiant and youthful.

PHYTO-C SIGNATURE
Price:  $240






DESCRIPTION:

This potent, anti-aging cream with IMPA Complex, is a unique blend of hexapeptides, glycoproteins and protein hydrolysate developed by Phyto-C founder, Dr. Mostafa Omar.  The proprietary formula stimulates cell-cell interaction, assistant in the formation of collagen and combats skin imperfections in just days.

KEY BENEFITS:





  • Stimulates cell to cell interactions and accelerates cell renewal.
  • Helps to preserve cellular energy, assists in the formulation of collagen and strengthens in structural proteins.
  • Combats fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.
  • Regenerates skin's ability to retain moisture, enhances skin elasticity, tightens and firms skin.
  • Brightens and improves skin tone.
  • Enhances skin smoothness and radiances.

MY THOUGHTS:



I received several deluxe size samples of the new Phyto-C Signature Cream.  I have been using it twice a day for a week now and it is wonderful!  The cream is very lightweight, a pink color, that glides onto your skin like silk.  It take a split second for this marvelous cream to absorb into my skin.  When it does, it leaves no greasy or sticky residue.  My skin feels soft and moderately hydrated once the product is applied.

Many of the key benefits of using this product are not going to be visible to the naked eye.  Features of the product like cell to cell interaction, cell renewal and preserving cellular energy.  These processes cannot be seen, but as your skin begins to improve in condition, you will come to understand that these processes are taking place and collaboratively working to repair and improve your skin.

After using the Phyto-C Signature Cream for a week, I can tell that my skin does seem to thrive with it.  My skin feels softer and more luminous.  I have been using the product both morning and night on cleansed skin, and with continued use I believe my skin will appear more youthful and vibrant and it will help to banish my fine lines and wrinkles.  If I can see measurable improvement after just one week of use, I suspect over time the improvement will be dramatic!

This concludes my review.

You can learn more about the Phyto-C Brand by visiting their website HERE.

You can Follow Phyto-C on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Phyto-C on Twitter by CLICKING HERE




Disclosure: I received deluxe size samples of Phyto-C Signature from Phyto-C for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Phyto-C in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: