Wednesday, March 11, 2015

REVIEW: RIDERS by LEE Heavenly Touch Jeans




Ever since I can remember, Riders by LEE has been a favorite brand of jeans for me.  I admit I am a bit of a jeans junkie since I live in them everyday.  No kidding, I must own over a 100 pairs of them.  I never get rid of a pair of jeans, they represent my past, present and future!!  And, I bet if I were to count, at least 2 dozen of my jeans are LEE jeans.  Why?   Because they always fit perfectly, they are durable and never fall apart, and the styles are hip and figure flattering!  I never want to give up a pair of LEE's and they last forever!  I am a loyal LEE brand customer because the jeans are comfortable in every aspect, from the way they feel and fit to the enhancing way they make me look!  There is indeed something to be said for jeans that make you feel confident about the way you look in them.



When I learned that Riders by LEE was introducing their new Heavenly Touch Jeans I was super excited.  I could not wait to see them and more importantly FEEL them!  So it is with such enthusiasm that I share with you my thoughts about the latest denim launch from LEE, the dreamy Heavenly Touch Jeans!


MY REVIEW

The folks over at Riders by LEE sent me a pair of Heavenly Touch Skinny jeans to review.  I cannot convey enough how luxuriously soft the denim is.  You will be shocked with you feel the ultra soft and lightweight denim, it is so fine!  Here are the details about the jeans:




Available at:  Walmart HERE, at Kmart HERE or visit the Riders by LEE website HERE and use the store locator link to find a store near you that carries the Heavenly Touch line.




DESCRIPTION:

Premium stretch denim is softer than ever! Heavenly Touch denim is brushed inside and out to be extra smooth and extra comfortable. With a touch of stretch, these will be your new favorite jeans! Mid-rise with a skinny leg opening. Pick from assorted colors.

Riders by Lee Women's Heavenly Touch Skinny Jeans:

  • 68% cotton/31% polyester/1% spandex
  • Scoop front pockets
  • Floating watch pocket
  • Spade hip pockets \
  • Skinny Leg opening
  • Heavenly Touch soft stretch denim
  • Full span pocketing for slimming effect
  • Zipper and button closure
  • Petite, medium, and long inseams
  • Machine wash cold

MY THOUGHTS:




I received the Heavenly Touch Skinny Samantha Jeans in the chic color called RAIN.  It is a lighter shade of blue which is perfect for Spring and Summer.  The heavenly touch denim is thin, lightweight so I'll be able to wear these jeans Spring and Summer and they will compliment so many of my bright and colorful warm weather tops!



One thing that I love most about LEE jeans is that they consistently design jeans that are contemporary and posses elements that are up to date with current fashion trends, yet they are able to maintain classic details that make the jeans ageless and timeless as fashion trends change and evolve.  These Samantha Skinny Jeans are a keen example of what I am referring to.  You have the Skinny Jean style, cool stitching on the back pockets which gives the jeans a slight edgy street style look, yet you have the traditional LEE stitching elements that have remained the same over the years.   That is what makes LEE jeans so appealing to women of all ages, shapes and sizes!

Riders by LEE creates jeans for Petites, Misses and Woman sizes.  I have found that basically, for example,  if I wear a Size 6 in one style of LEE jeans and they fit nice, I can pretty much depend on being a size 6 throughout the brand.  I like that LEE jeans stays consistent with their sizing which makes finding the ideal pair of jeans easy and effortless.

As I mentioned in my introduction, I have LEE jeans in my closet dating back to over 10 years ago.  I still wear them, and they still are in great shape in spite of the fact they have been washed dozens of times over the years.  That is another definitive reason to love the LEE brand.  They use quality denim, they are masterfully rendered, and they truly can stand the test of time!  And, you get fine quality jeans that are affordable for everyone!  I can honestly say that the price of LEE jeans is the same today as they were over 10 years ago.  Walmart, Kmart and the other places that sell Riders by LEE offer competitive prices on the jeans.  You get ultra stylish, remarkably manufactured jeans at a price that won't break your wallet.  

I just received the jeans so I have only washed them once.  I always wash my jeans inside out and in cold water.  I sometimes put them in the dryer on low heat, and sometimes I line dry them.  It depends on how fast I want to wear them.  If you follow that rule you will get so much more mileage out of your jeans.  They will last longer, the color won't fade as fast, and they will maintain the fit you are used to having with them.  These jeans washed beautifully, I am very pleased with how they came out!

Everyone should have at least one pair of street chic skinny jeans in the fashion arsenal and if you ask me I'd say these Heavenly Touch Skinny Samantha jeans are the "IT" pair!  Blissfully soft, you won't even know you are wearing them they feel that good, style and comfort is the reason to get them.

Stay on top of the latest products offering from Riders by LEE by following them on the social networks!
  

This concludes my review.

Disclosure: I received a pair of Heavenly Touch Jeans from Riders by LEE for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Riders by LEE in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: