Tuesday, April 11, 2017

2017 Mother's Day & Father's Day Gift Guide

Easter is almost here, and then in a snap it will be over with.  The next holiday and day to celebrate is right around the corner, Mother's Day!  And then following that, Father's Day!  And so many are just like me, they rack their brain's trying to come up with something unique, new and different to give Mom and Dad.  This is definitely on all of our minds!

So Companies and Brands, now is the time to put yourself in the Spotlight!  Allow me to introduce your latest and greatest products to my readers and followers, and get them thinking about your products for Mother's Day and Father's Day!


Brands and Products are now being accepted on both of my blogs:  EPICNOMENAL and THE BEST OF EVERYTHING FOR YOU.

I will post your brand & product(s) on both blogs and I will need to receive the product(s) you want reviewed so I can provide my readers with an honest and thorough review.

Products Accepted for the 2017 Mother's Day & Father's Day Gift Guides are:

- Gifts for Mom, or the special woman role model in your life

- Gift for Dad, or the special male role model in your life

Products that I am looking to review are:


- Fashion:  clothing, accessories, jewelry, shoes, bags, etc.

- Beauty products:  skincare, cosmetics, bath and body, hair care.

- Health related products

- Fitness related products

- Electronics/Tech products

- Entertainment related products

- Food and Kitchen related products

- Gifts for the Home

- Outdoor Activity related products

To submit your brand and products, please email me at:  epicnomenal@gmail.com

Thank you!  I look forward to promoting your products to my hundreds of thousands of readers and subscribers on both blogs and across the social networks!

No comments: