Monday, April 10, 2017

CARDEA LUXE Radiance Eye Renewal 2-n-1 Therapy Cream






I am constantly on the hunt for the best possible skin care products to use on my face and body.  But it can be a daunting task because it seems like month after month, more and more skin care companies are emerging.  This makes it more difficult for me to choose the finest products because I get so overwhelmed.  With so many choices out there, it can get very confusing!

So in order to narrow it down, I do look for companies that boast "natural", "organic", "cruelty-free" and so on because it narrows down the choices and I know these products are going to be healthier for my skin, safer for me to use on my skin, at least that is my belief.

With having said all this, I am thrilled to be able to tell you about a wonderful new eye cream I recently received.  It is one of the best eye creams I have discovered in a very long time!  It is from a company called Cardea Luxe and the product is their Radiance Eye Cream.  Besides being a super luxurious eye cream, and I have had noticeable improvement in the condition of my skin around my eye area in just a short time, the price is going to surprise you!  It is $29.99 and right now you can purchase it at 50% off!  Wow!!  I can honestly say for an eye cream of this fine quality you would expect to pay double, if not triple the price.  Let me briefly introduce Cardea Luxe to you and then I will share my experience with the Radiance Eye Cream with you.

ABOUT CARDEA LUXE
{Adapted from the Cardea Luxe Website}






THE STORY OF THE BRAND

Cardea Luxe ® Skin Care specializes in cosmetics for the face and body.

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

We are honored to be a #1 Amazon Best Seller with soaring positive reviews. We make a positive difference in each and everyone of our your lives by helping you feel and look better as you age. Our highly acclaimed cruelty-free skin care line truly fights the sign of aging to leave you looking years younger, which is a difference you can feel!

BEING THE BEST

We believe in being the best in skin care by utilizing up to date with research to bring you the most innovative products. We are Leaping Bunny Certified and proud to offer cruelty-free skincare product that deliver proven visible results.

ATTENTIVENESS

We put great care into the smallest details to ensure that clients immediately receive response to any inquiries and assistance relating to our products and the care of their skin.






PRODUCTIVITY

Day by day we operate at a high level of efficiency that delivers optimal effectiveness in all the work that we do with our team and clients.

SERVICE

Our team operates harmoniously as we provide above average service to all clients and third-party service providers to ensure company growth is achieved by all involved.


MY REVIEW


{Photo by Joanna Smith}







The Cardea Luxe Radiance Eye Cream is sensational!  I always use eye creams that multi-task, and this eye cream does it all!  It addresses every concern a person can have relative to the delicate skin around the eye.  Here is what Cardea Luxe has to say about it:


DESCRIPTION:


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


Get the Luxe Glow with our Radiance Eye Renewal 2-n-1 Therapy. Our ageless eye cream helps renew dark circles, eliminate wrinkles and decrease puffiness under eyes while combating dry dry skin. Our proprietary blend of cruelty-free ingredients acts as a moisturizer to all treated areas on the face and neck. Our Radiance Eye Renewal Therapy cream offers up a simple, effective and affordable way to turn back the years and obtain youthful looking skin. It can also be used as a restorative to help fight early signs of aging. Our ingredients are safe and effective on both male & female skin types.


MY THOUGHTS:


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


My eyes definitely tell a story.  And when people look into my eyes and through to my soul, I want them to see a healthy, positive, energetic individual.  So I am particularly picky about the eye cream that I use and won't incorporate any skin care product into my daily routine that I feel is not safe or good for my skin.  So when I discovered the Cardea Luxe Radiance Eye Cream I knew I had stumbled upon a gem!

This product is fast acting, you will notice a measurable difference in the texture and condition of the skin around your eyes within a few days.  I know that after continued used of this product the benefits will be long lasting.

I get great peace of mind knowing that this cruelty-free skin care product naturally nourishes and enhances my skin's renewal process enabling me to see incredible age-defying results.

The Radiance Eye Cream has active ingredients to help boost collagen, increase firmness and reach deep cellular rejuvenation levels for ultimate age-defying results.

I like that it has a very light consistency that quickly absorbs into my skin and I can apply makeup immediately after use. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky!  My skin must be loving it because it drinks it up right away and leaves my skin feeling so soft and luminous!  You only need to use a small amount in order to reap the benefits!  A gentle push of the applicator dispensing an amount about the size of a pencil eraser is all you need!  The jar of Radiance Eye cream is so large, gigantic really, this product is going to last me at least 2-3 months.  At $29.99 this is the deal of the century!  And, as I mentioned before, you can purchase it at 50% off for a limited time!!  Also, I am impressed with the push dispenser.  No more squeezing a tube and having half of the cream coming out all over your hands and wasting precious product unnecessarily!

This gentle eye cream can be used twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.  Since it does not contain parabens, alcohol or sulfates, you can be rest assured it is safe to use on even the most sensitive skin types.  I have extremely sensitive skin, prone to rosacea flare ups and I encountered absolutely no issues using this product two times a day.  The area around my eyes has never been smoother or more youthful looking!  I am thrilled with this product.

As I was doing my research about this product I discovered many people use it on not only the delicate area around their eyes, but also on their face and neck.  There is such a generous amount of product in the jar, and you need to use so little for each application, there is for surely enough product to apply to your entire face and neck area.  So I have begun doing this as well.  My skin looks renewed and youthful right away after the initial full face application.  So there you have it, one product that can transform the condition and quality of your skin safely, effectively, and address all your skin care concerns in one easy step!



SURPRISE!!  If you want to renew your skin's youth and reduce inflammatory effects and oxidative stress Cardea Luxe offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee and Worldwide Customer Service!  So what have you got to lose by trying this multi-purpose, multi-tasking product out??!!



TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER!!!!




This concludes my review.

Get Social with Carde Luxe!  You can follow them on the social networks to learn more about the brand, their products, and stay up to date on product promotions and so much more!

Follow them on Facebook HERE

Follow them on Twitter HERE

Follow them on Instagram HERE


Disclosure: I received the Cardea Luxe Radiance Eye Cream outlined in this review from Cardea Luxe as part of an online promotion. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Cardea Luxe in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: